LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

Carl smiled and walked with her until she found the shop.

As they walked in, he looked around at the different things that he could imagine her wearing, but of course, sometimes, the things he imagined she'd look good in were not things that she wanted.

"Yeah!" May said excitedly. "Do you like them?" She asked hopefully, digging through the rack for her size. She found her size and looked at Carl, seeking approval as always. "Oh! And I found the coupon, I don't want you paying the full price."

Carl smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I do like them honey."

He hugged her and took her to pay for them with the coupon.

As they walked

May nodded and walked with Carl, staying close. "Id offer to help, but I'm not very knowledgeable about computers. You know my main requirement for my laptop was that I wanted it to be purple." She joked with him.

Carl nodded and let her look around.

He spent about a good thirty minutes looking.

Then he he went to find her.

Carl smiled at her, and nodded at her to try to encourage her.

He knew she was rather anxious, as if making one little mistake might get them in trouble.

May drove to the restaurant with an iron grip on the wheel. Driving was something kind of scary for her, knowing one little mistake could end with someone being seriously hurt, or worse.

May nodded and clenched onto Carl's hand. "I know, just you know driving makes me anxious. And the sudden honk didn't really help. I'm just happy to not have a panic attack at this point." She sighed and walked in with him.

May wanted to cry. She was always more sensitive after something that made her anxious or nervous. She was mortified. The first time was one thing, there were no bathrooms that were acceptable. This time she didn't even know she had to use the bathroom!

"I can't! I can't walk around like this! It's gotta be noticeable! I don't want people seeing me like this!" Even if nobody knew her, May didn't want to be seen in wet pants. She was a grown woman!