LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

May blushed and nodded. Rather than climb off the couch, she wrapped herself around her husband. She hid her shy face in his chest and hugged him. She felt closer this way and felt safe and protected.

Carl picked her up and started to take her to the bathroom.

He help put her donw only once they were in front of the toilet so he could undo her pants.

"Shall I undo your pants for you, honey?" he asked her not wanting to upset her if she was still too big for him to treat her like a baby.

Carl picked her up when he was done fastening her pants, and he patted her bottom lightly like you would with a toddler.

"Okay, let's go wash your hands, then we can watch the movie, honey."

He took her to the sink and turned on the water.

He smiled.

"I think it's a bit early to sleep at the moment, honey."

He carried her to their bedroom though.

"But I can put you in pajamas if you want.

May bit her lip and squeezed her doll tight. She knew she should wear a diaper because her adult mind was saying so. But her elementary school mind was saying that diapers were for little kids not big girls. And finally her toddler mindset was just confused.

Carl looked over at her, and decided that she was confused because she wanted to be a big girl and a little girl at the same time.

"Well, we are meeting other like us, so I think you should wear something that others won't judge you too much, but young enough that the others we meet know you are the 'baby.'

He smiled.

It looked to him she was already getting into the role of a little girl, though he wasn't sure how old.

"Sure, honey," he said getting her bath toys out.