LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

Carl went to the bathroom after her, and then went down to watch teleivsion waiting for her to make breakfast.

May went out to the living room when she was called and shook her head. "I was about a block away at the grocery store last night. That's insane." She sighed and went back to cooking.

Carl went into the kitchen, and then he saw her just eating cereal while she had made him a big breakfast.

"Honey, you can just get me cereal when that's what you are having," he said.

"Oh I don't know. We don't have to get anything at all. I'm fine with just window shopping." May said quickly. She felt guilty, thinking she implied that Carl should buy her things.

May smiled and nodded. Carl was always good t convincing her. "Okay." She smiled and kissed his cheek and started to do the dishes. Once the dishwasher was loaded she went up to get dressed.

May hurried as best she could, running down the stairs with her converse untied and still brushing her hair. "I'll be ready to go in just a minute!" She said, hating to keep Carl waiting.

Once she found her brush, May threw her hair into a ponytail. She tied her shoes and put the crop top jacket on. "Okay I'm ready!" She said smiling, slightly out of breath.

"Oh, just a new blazer. My old one lost all the buttons and I don't have any to replace it, and it's starting to look ratty." May said shyly. "Thanks for reminding me."

May didn't have to dress super nice for work, but she usually wore a nice tshirt with a comfortable blazer and nice jeans. So having an old looking blazer wasn't very good.

May smiled and started browsing some shops on her phone, seeing if there was anything of interest. "Oh these pants are amazing!" She gushed not intentionally out loud. They were blue and pink and purple, looking almost like cotton candy. "I haven't to hot topic in ages." She chuckled.

"Sure, go ahead and look for a coupon if you want, but if you don't have one, I still want to get it for you anyway, okay?"

He smiled.

They walked into the store together.

"Now, where is this shop again?" he asked.