LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

He smiled.

"Well, I guess."

He turned away from her so she could get to the tub without being watched, and then he tarted to rub her back again.

"So, do you think you want to try this weekend to look this up?" he asked her.

"Well, to tell the truth, at night, it doesn't matter, but if you start wetting your pants at work, then yeah, even as an adult, we better put one on you at work if you are in danger or wetting your pants there.

May nodded and looked down. "I don't really want to, but maybe it's best you know? I mean obviously I'm pretty upset in the morning if it happens and maybe it won't be so bad if it's all contained."

"Do you think I will start wetting at work?" She asked, turning around to look at Carl, her face was one of immense worry and fear.

"Sure baby, but if you are a little kid, then let me put a diaper on you for bed, okay?"

He took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom to put her in a diaper and her pajamas.

"After I get my special little girl dressed for bed, we are going to go into the living room, get you some milk, and then cuddle until you are ready to fall asleep, baby."

Carl took her to bed when she fell asleep, and the next morning, he wokeup and checked her.

Her diaper was soaked.

He started to untape it for her wanting to get it off of her.

Carl got her dressed, and then got dressed himself.

When he came into the kitchen all dressed he saw her about to have a panic attack.

"Honey, breathe slowly and give me the bottle.