LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

"Well, since you definitely tried to make it to the potty, I'll put you back in panties, but since yu are talking like a little one, we'll put you in childish ones, okay?"

He smiled at her.

And since you are sort of in the frame of a small child mindset, I will be making dinner tonight, so go get your toys and play with them while I make dinner, okay?"

"Of course you can," he said taking her to their room to clean her up a little bit before putting her in some blue childish panties and a clean childish shirt.

Carl smiled down at his little girl, for the moment, anyway. And he got a wash cloth and wiped her face.

"You thirsty, baby?" he asked her.

He took her to the table to get her some more juice, but when he saw she had not poured it on the table, then he guessed the cup was the wrong thing for her at the moment.

He had fried chicken, peas, carrots, mashed potatoes and gravy, and mac and cheese set up for dinner.

"Here we are," he said as he helped her sit at the table.

"Now, just take your time and eat what you like.

(Yeah! That'd be great! lol it'd be no fun being two littles talking to each other.)

May blushed and nodded. "Well I mean when I was a kid I liked playing with other kids my age. And I was thinking maybe you know if there are other people like us then maybe I could have someone to play with and talk to about kid stuff." She said shyly. Her cheeks were red with embarrassment.