LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

Carl frowned.

"Oh, honey, let me take care of it," he said taking her to the bathroom to get some soothing creme to put on the burn.

May shrugged. "I usually am." She said quietly. She didn't feel like herself today and that was clear by the fact she wasn't anxious or apologizing for having to have Carl help her out as an adult.

Carl helped her rewrap her hand, and then he took her to the kitchen and gently but firmly pushed her into a chair.

"Honey, something is

"No I'm okay. I'm just tired is all." May lied. She didn't want to make Carl feel even worse about her than she thought he did. It was bad enough that she thought he hated her, now he was stressing over her.

Carl turned her to face him while he undressed her.

"Honey, honestly, do you want my to be like a daddy for you, or do you want me to treat you as an adult?

"The thing is, May, if you are an adult, then it's harder to baby you when you are upset, and if you are a child, then you are going to want to argue about things that a parent should actually take care of and decide for you.

"I don't think I would. But it depends on the situation. Plus I think there should be something I can do or say so you know I really am against being a little kid right now."

"Okay I see where you're coming from. Just please stop using that word. It has such a negative connotation to it that it makes me feel guilty and hurt. You can just say I'm acting little or young or something. But immature hurts and feels harsh."

May looked down at her feet. "I'm sorry."