LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

Carl nodded and took her hand.

He walked her out of the theater and to the family bathroom so he could check on her and make sure she really went in the toilet, or if she wet herself, then no one would be around to make her nervous about it.

When he got her in the bathroom, he locked the door and then took her to the toilet to start helping her get her pants down, and then he saw the soaked diaper.

"Honey, you're already soaked," He told her.

"Well, if you were leaking for a while, baby, then obviously, you are going to be soaked by the time you stop... depending on how long you've been leaking," he said as gently as he could.

May nodded. "Okay I tell you from now on." She blushed when he started talking about wetting at work. She was terrified that was going to happen. "But what if I don't wet my undies but my uh the um....." She trailed off, looking down at her feet.

Carl didn't think anything about it since he called her his daughter and didn't think his co-worker recognized her because they worked in a different area from May.

He wasn't sure what she was mumbling about when she said what if she didn't wet her undies.

"Hmph." May said, climbing out on her own. She wanted Carl to know she was still upset with him, so she didn't say anything to him as she walked over to the couch and curled up with her thumb in her mouth.

"You embarrassed me." May mumbled softly. She was humiliated and very embarrassed. She didn't mind so much with strangers she'd never see again, but it bothered her when it was people she knew and worked with.

Carl held her against him and rubbed her back.

"As long as we stick with the idea we have a daughter, no one will know that it was you, today, okay?"

He tried to massage her into sleeping so seh could forget about all the bad things she must be feeling.

May nodded and got the bags from the car, including her doll. She sat in the living room, sorting out all the legos in the big set by color and size, she wasn't even really playing with them by the looks.

Mike checked in on her a little later, and then he smiled.

She was so cute!

He crept back into the kitchen and continued to make dinner until it was done.

Later, he came back and he lightly patted her shoulder.

"May, honey, time to eat," he shook her gently.