LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macy sobbed as Mike spoke to her. She felt like it had been so long before today that anybody told her they were proud of her. It seemed like all anyone cared about were her mistakes. It was hard to feel good about yourself when it seemed no one else did.

Mike sighed and shook his head.

"If that is truly what you are thinking about me checking your work... then I think...."

"Is this it?" he

"I don't pay for friends! Nobody wants to be my friend! Don't you understand that? Even if I tried to pay them, nobody wants to be my friend. I've said that so many times!" Macy cried.

Mike's heart broke because he knew exactly how that felt.

"I wouldn't say nobody," he said but stopped short. She had gotten upset when he brought up Sayuri before.

"I do listen to her!" Macy cried out. "The only thing I don't listen to is the fact she says not to wear the clothes I do. She says be with sayuri I do that. She says take my hat off I do that. But no matter what I do it's not good enough for either of you!"

Just when Macy felt like she was being heard, it went back to her flaws. "When was the last time mom said anything nice about me that wasn't back handed? Before you said I was mature when did you?"

She felt like a baby for wanting to be praised and complimented, but she never got any and felt she wasn't good enough. Nobody said what a good job she did when she got all but one straight A.

Mike sighed.

"Honey, I'm sure your mom has said something more encouraging to you than you realize.

"That's just it." Macy said looking at her lap. "You don't pay enough attention to me." She said quietly. She was no longer upset and defensive, but more like a scared little girl, the girl she was hiding away.

"I always want to be with you Daddy!" Macy said hugging her father as tight as she could. She felt like she was starting to be understood and cared for again. Maybe they didn't want to replace her after all.

Mike nodded and continued to rock her.

"Maybe when we are spending some time together, if there is any art work you are not too embarrassed to share with me, you can show me?" he said trying further to give her a chance to communciate with him.

"I'm not rebelling!" Macy insisted. "If I was rebelling then I'd have started wearing these clothes because you two don't like them. I wear them because that's what I like. It's not like I'm getting any piercings or anything."