LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macy stayed quiet the whole ride to the store. When she got there, her mood changed a bit. She seemed happier. She even greeted the employees, since she spent most of her free time there.

(I have this thing where I never use anything but crayola. It's a pet peeve. Anything else feels gross and draws terribly.)

"Any color is fine but this brand is probably the best for canvases. You wanna use different brands for what you're painting on. I use that brand for my sketchbook paper but not for canvas. Since you're getting canvases you should get this brand." She grabbed a small case that had a good amount of colors. "Here this is best and it has brushes too."

"Really any charcoal is the same. Because it's all made from the same stuff. But you want ones that won't snap when you're drawing or shading and that will last." Macy said grabbing some charcoal sticks and a putty eraser, made for erasing thick pencil and removing excess charcoal.

"I could use some more canvases, but I really just need one or two." Macy said quietly. "But I don't have enough for them." She said, even with the discount on the easel there wasn't enough left for the size and brand of canvas she wanted.

"Okay. My easel will be fine." Macy said putting everything in the car as well. She got in the car and put the change from the art store and her card into one section of her wallet, separate from the mall money.

"I'll give you some money for a snack at the mall, but you can eat lunch when we go home, okay?"

Mike always spoiled his little girl, especially when Sarah wasn't there to nag him about wasting money.

Sayuri smiled.

"Okay I wasn't sure what you and mom had planned." Macy said. "Don't worry I'll check my levels and I won't eat too much sugar." She said, preparing for the lecture she got whenever she'd be going somewhere away from her parents or the school nurse.

On the contrary, Sayuri was more than interested in American culture no matter what it was, and the fact that her host sister was buying dark makeup sort of intrigued her.

Macy nodded. "Yeah they don't really care about that stuff in America."

She shook her head and left the store after Sayuri paid. "Strong minds have nothing to do with being cool. You have to look a

Macy sighed and shook her head. "Well cool is different here. It's not like it is in Japan."

She looked at the store and followed Sayuri. She really didn't like being in the cutesy store, feeling out of place in her black clothing. "We went to mine so now we'll go to yours."

Sayuri nodded.

She went and looked around, but surprisingly, taking a note from what Macy thought was cool, she turned away from the lighter colors and the cuter characters, and found stuff a little darker pink and much less princessy.

She found a black knitted lace-like top to fit over a nice top, and she showed it up to Macy.

"How this looks?" she asked.

Then she found a broach to pin on it, and checked that she had enough money, and went to the tront to pay for it.

Then she turned back to Macy.

"Your turn.