LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

"Would you please take Sayuri with you so she can get used to her new town?" Mike asked his daughter.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes!" Macy said excitedly. She'd been saving for the easel for a while, it was nice and wood and was very unlikely to splinter, so she knew it would last a long time. When she got an email about it being 50% off she got so happy. "Thank you daddy!" She squealed, jumping out of her chair and hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"I don't mind. From what my Dad said he'll help me buy them for you. It's nothing. If you want you can buy other stuff, but I want to get you this. It'll give you something to do if I'm busy." Macy said serving herself a third plate. She figured it would keep the girl out of her hair.

Macy frowned when Mike agreed with Sayuri. "But if someone else is doing it with me then it's not my project anymore!" She said sadly. "It's not dangerous chemicals Dad, just a lot of using the glue gun. When that's the main part of the project you need some air." She sighed and slumped in her chair. Just as she was starting to like this girl she took away her fun.

Macy sobbed on her bed. She didn't see what she did wrong. She wanted to work on a project exactly how she wanted. If she worked with someone else she'd have to compromise her artistic ideas. And, if someone else helped her, she wouldn't feel the same kind of pride. Plus why should she share her project? She was buying it with her own money.

Macy sighed and rolled over. She trudged to the door of her room and opened it. "I don't want to share my project with her. I don't care if you want me to. I'd rather not do it all." She said holding out her finger so her dad could check her levels. She was still high so she'd need her insulin.

"I started to like her, but now I'm not so sure if I'm gonna be forced to do everything with her."

"That's fine. But I don't want to compromise my ideas because I'm working with someone else. It's not the same when you make something with someone." Macy said tossing her hat on the bed.

Macy sighed. "Yeah well maybe I'd be ok with it if I had an actual say in anything." She grumbled. When her dad left she filled the bath and went to wash up. Her dad seemingly never had time for her. He always worked. Macy knew he provided for her and spoiled her, but would rather have her father around than just his money.

Sarah nodded. "Okay, she needs to choose her words better though. There were many ways to say what she meant."

Sarah was glad that Macy for the time being was being cooperative though.

"I can try but she's always been more likely to talk to you. She's never been one to share with me. If it's a girl thing I can help, but if it's just her mentally or emotionally, you might be better." Sarah said rinsing the dishes before loading them in the dishwasher.

Carl sighed.

He wasn't really sure what it was, but it seemed she wasn't talking to him so much about anything other than the project problem.

Sarah nodded. "Okay honey. It might just be her sugar levels. Or it could be stress. She starts high school in 6 months so that might be something. I never told my parents anything when I was her age."

After a while, Macy sighed and went to sleep. Knowing tomorrow she'd want to be ready whenever anyone would be willing to drive her.