LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

Eventually, it was time for the family meeting.

Mike walked to the table and handed everyone a paper.

The paper had an agenda on it telling everyone when they could speak.

Opening:

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

(Yeah! Sayuri went to find her friend and Mike went to leave Macy alone for the time being to rest.)

Casey was sitting in study hall in her usual spot, reading the same book from yesterday. 

Macy took the covers off her head once her dad left. She felt like he was really overreacting. 

(Sorry, Casey, I don't).

Sayuri walked into study hall, and walked over to her friend.  She put a hand on her shoulder.

"They said you can come over this weekend.  There are some problems though, so if Macy seems less friendly, just try to give her some distant.  I don't understand it, but I think Macy has is big trouble, and I don't think it is easy problem for her father and mother."

Jim called the doctor, and they did say that she should be taken in to be checked both related to her sugar levels and to make sure the illness was really just a common cold.  Jim then went upstairs to get dressed into something more for going out in for the appointment.

Casey nodded for a while. “I can come a different day.” She offered. “I used to know Macy.” She said with a sigh. “She can get that way sometimes. I don’t want to cause issues with your house.”

Macy just laid on the couch, staring at the TV. She really just wanted to stay home and rest. She hated going to the doctor, especially when she knew she wasn’t really that sick. 

"Well, I was really looking forward to having you come over though, and Macy was supposed to have her boyfriend over anyway.  They said it was okay if you came," Sayuri pouted.  "But if you think it bad to come this time, we can make another day, then."