LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

Casey was confused. When Sayuri got upset the first thing that came into her mind was what happened to her earlier in the year. "It's ok. You went home sick? I threw up on my first day this year too. It was so embarrassing. But nobody really cared the next day." She smiled and wrapped her arm around her new friend.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each break, just as he promised, Jack was there to get her, and took her to classes.

Sayuri let Cassie take her to most of her classes, as long as Cassie's classes were close to hers.

And eventually lunch time came.

Neither girl had peed yet that morning.

Sayuri looked at her friend.

"Can... can i go to the toilet before we get lunch?"

Jack picked her up after fourth period, and started to walk Macey to lunch.

"Thanks." Macy said, pushing her long dark hair out of her face. "My dad is glad I have someone to hang out with."

Casey shrugged. "It takes some getting used to. But go to the bathroom now. I wanna wash my face a little anyway. I get hot when I get upset at people like that."

Jack smiled and nodded.

"Then the extra jelly doughnut I packed for you won't be wasted," he pulled out his lunch sack.

He nodded respecting her privacy.

"How about you just turn the pages for me, then you know I won't accidentally see something you are not ready for me to see?" he asked her.

Jack really like this cute girl called Macey.