LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, one teacher said to me, sit down, when I try to tell where I go, she said sit down and then talk another person, so I know I don't go then.

"Honey it's ok. Next time you raise your hand and the teacher isn't looking just say 'excuse me' and then ask. I'm not mad or trying to criticize you though. Why don't you go get changed and cleaned up." Sarah said with a gentle smile.

Sarah shook her head and decided to do some tidying up. She usually would still be at work, but she left so she could come pick up Sayuri. She was really upset with Macy and was going to make sure Mike knew what she did wrong.

Sarah was in the other room when Mike came home. "Hey honey. The girls are upstairs. Macy's in trouble and Sayuri is just relaxing. Sayuri had a little incident at school and Macy was nowhere to be found to help her out. Apparently not telling her to be nice and helpful to Sayuri today wasn't the best choice." She sighed and shook her head.

Mike sighed.

"I'll go have a talk with her, then."

He started up the stairs.

When he came by her room, Sayuri closed the door not wanting to face him knowing she had wet, too.

Mike went right into Macy's room without even knocking.

"What in the world happened at school?" he asked her.