LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

MIke kept a hand on her shoulder too, because he didn't like his daughter getting lost in big crowds in places he wasn't used to.

He smiled when she chose to stay close enough for him to do that.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macy found the way to the class they were in and found a spot towards the back of the room, away from most. It wasn't really a class, but more of a time to try out the pottery stuff with a teacher there to ask for help.

Though Mike had used a pottery wheel once, that was a long long time ago, and he thought it would help bond with her, if she could teach him something.

"Yes, please.

"Oh you mean McDonald's?" Sarah asked. "Yeah we have those here too, but I figured you had those in Japan and wanted to try something more American. Of course it's all right honey. We can go shopping for real if you'd like."

Mike watched her carefully and though he was learning, he was more interested in making her feel important than actually learning.

"You might be mad," she said her head down. "But even you don't are mad, it is embarrassment."

She looked up at Sara. "I did baby thing in a night at sleeping. I..." she really didn't want to just out and say it.

Sayuri didn't want diapers because they made her feel ashamed of her problem like she was a baby, but she was scared that if she said so, the nice lady might get upset at her so she just nodded sadly, a tear running down her face. The woman didn't say the word diaper yet, but with her avoiding saying what she meant made Sayuri think that that was exactly what she was thinking.

"Honey what's the matter? There's nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of people have issues like yours. When I took Macy to the doctor when she was young the doctor said girls much older than even you still wet the bed. It's not uncommon honey." Sarah said, trying to be as nice as possible. She was trying to treat Sayuri like an adult in this situation, so she'd feel less like a baby.