LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's fine." Sarah said. She'd rather not have Sayuri use the disgusting gas station bathroom, but saw no choice. She parked and led the girl inside, pointing towards the small bathroom in the back of the store.

Sayuri walked with Sarah surprised that they stopped at the gas station instead of the Seven Eleven.

"Why don't we just go to the Seven?" she asked.

She didn't complain though because the gas station was right there.

(Seven eleven is a gas station. They stopped at the seven eleven, I just called it a gas station. Where I come from you don't call it a seven eleven most of the time you just call it a gas station.)

Sarah waited for Sayuri to finish and then got back in the car. They drove around some more before she ran out of things to show the girl. "What would you like to do now?"

(I've never seen just a convenience store be a seven eleven. I've never seen a convenience store separate from a gas station.)

"what sweetie? You can tell me." Sarah said warmly. She figured If what she wanted was too expensive then she could suggest something less costly.

Mike stood up and ran to her when she fell, but she was already getting up before he got there.

"Are you okay?" he asked her as she seated herself again on the horse.

Scott came over and reached up for her.

"You shouldn't just get right back on after a fall like that since you are a first time rider.

"I'm sorry but I'm fine. I'm not hurt. I don't wanna waste time on you checking for broken bones if I know I'm fine. We don't exactly get this chance that often." Macy said with a sigh. She liked to be agreeable, but she also felt like she needed to speak her mind.

"Um." Macy said, quiet and unsure. She wanted to do something else with him, and a movie wasn't too much fun because they had to be quiet the whole time and it didn't seem like quality time. "Do you have any ideas? I wanna spend the day with you. But I don't have any."

"Dad!" Macy said very embarrassed. "I'm not a little kid! I don't need to be reminded to use the bathroom. I'm fine!" She looked down, humiliated that her father would say something like that to her, especially in front of someone her own age.

Mike did use the toilet though.

Then he thanked Scott and paid for everything before he went with his daughter back to the car.

"I'm sorry I embarrassed you," Mike said.

"I'm old enough to control my own body you know. I'm going to high school in a few months." Macy said, slumping in the car. "Saying things like asking if I need the bathroom isn't gonna help me make friends you know."

She knew she was being a little harsh, but she felt really embarrassed that her dad would say such a thing.

"Yeah I know. Just it feels like I never see you and you don't really even know that much about me." Macy said softly. She was really letting her feelings show. And now mike was able to see the small, sad, and scared little girl inside of his daughter.