LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Macy's Good Friend and her home stay sister troubles

Ishigreensa

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sayuri laid in bed forever finally nodding back off at five thirty and then she woke up when she heard someone outside her room walking down the hall at around 7:45 or so.

"It's okay honey. Unless you're in trouble and we say that, you're always allowed to go downstairs or leave your room. We just don't want you leaving the house without our permission. Otherwise you're free to roam around." Sarah said, starting the coffee and making some toast for herself

"No." Macy said quietly. She didn't feel like herself. The bullies, her bedwetting, her schoolwork and theirs, the new girl living with her, and the thought of high school next year were all starting to take their toll on her.

Macy nodded and stayed silent. She tried to focus on her project to make herself feel better. "When can we go to the store Dad?"

"Well from what I know Japan is also much smaller. Where we live there's not much in the same area. There's quite a distance between most places so biking isn't a very good idea, especially since there are some very bad areas. There are some places to bike to, but not many. We just have different rules. I know some families let their children walk anywhere they want whenever. But we just want to make sure we know where you are in cas anything happens." Sarah said.

Sayuri nodded.

"My English teacher who helps my class English teacher said sometimes America families are more strict because America is not safe like Japan."

She smiled.

"I want to safe, so I listen and do you say it."

She wondered though if America was as dangerous as she had heard.

"But what about the art store?" Macy asked, thinking that because they'd be dropped off at the mall she'd no longer be able to get her supplies. The two were not nearby and were probably around 5 miles apart. She'd rather get her supplies than go to the mall. Makeup could wait, but art came first to her.

He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, but if you are using the glue gun, I still want Sayuri or someone close by just in case.

"No matter what I'm going to have someone breathing down my neck!" Macy insisted. "She can work on her project or whatever too. You never seem to care that I'm not around people my age when I'm not at school. I just want to work on my project by myself in private. Art is what I do to relax, and being forced to be with someone I don't even know if I like isn't very relaxing. She can do whatever she wants. But I just want to work in my own space." She said, getting things off her chest. She felt like she was going to snap, she was so stressed and worked up, she didn't know what to do, especially since it didn't seem like she'd be able to escape from her worries in her usual way.

Macy sighed. She was relieved she could do her own thing in her own space. Since they'd be going to the mall, and the mall was in a nice pretty area, she headed upstairs and returned with her camera. It was a birthday present the year before. She wanted a modern day Polaroid type camera that printed film. She likes to capture the world around her through other ways than just drawing. She pushed the pale blue camera into her bag carefully as well as an extra pack of film just in case.

Sayuri smiled brightly and looked over at Macey when she finally saw her, both of them putting their shoes on.

Mike smiled at Macey, and he patted her head.

"We'll figure this all out," he told her.

Sayuri nodded her head and ran off to go change her clothes.

She didn't take long, and came down wearing a jean skirt and a pink top that had Hello Kitty written in white on it.

"I ready go shopping now," she smiled.

"Have fun." Sarah smiled, heading upstairs to get dressed. She wished Macy still dressed like Sayuri, rather than the all black jeans and dark purple tshirt. Not to mention the beanie.