LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Trip Home From Ct

Well, just to set the picture, this was also the first time I put on a skirt solo. Not a girlie skirt, I still looked like the boy I supposedly am.

...If this clerk has a blog, I'm sure I'm in it.

So I'm on the highway, and my diaper is messy and completely soaked. I had already been on 4 exits looking for a place to change, and to make things worse... because of the way I was sitting, when my diaper expanded from being so wet, it pressed against me in a way that made it impossible to pee. I find it ironic to be a guy in a diaper with a PAINFULLY busting bladder.

I finally find a place. As soon as I get out of the car, I flooded my already soaked diaper, and amazingly, it didn't run down my leg.

I grab a diaper, and walk in to the convenience store with it in hand, not caring. I had to buy some baby wipes.

Trying to get my wallet open with one hand wasn't working, so I put my diaper right on the counter and pay for my wipes.

MAN it was nice to get out of that mess. The skirt was nice. It always grossed me out to pull my pants down hand have them touching the floor. The skirt, I loosened and pulled up over my head, and hung it on the hook. Putting it back on, I pulled it down over my head again.

Any of you who don't know, diapered "witch" doesn't mean I'm female. I'm a guy, and yes, I had a skirt. Deal with it!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting! So, what did the store cleark and any other customers say? Someone must have noticed the smell along with your clean diaper on the counter and the wipes you were buying and kenw you were using the restroom to change a wet and smelly diaper.

Interesting! So, what did the store cleark and any other customers say? Someone must have noticed the smell along with your clean diaper on the counter and the wipes you were buying and kenw you were using the restroom to change a wet and smelly diaper.

Actually, nobody said anything. I did let a non-diaper-wearer go ahead of me, as I knew it was going to take me a while. Man, that dry diaper was about as good as your bed after you've been on your feet for 48 hours!

Kilts are heavy. This was a skirt, long enough to touch my shoes.