LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Kayla didn't need to be told twice as she happily spit it out and rinsed her mouth out several times. She was fuming as she could tell Sara was totally getting onto this babysitting thing talking to her sweetly as if she was a toddler. She was just looking forward to tomorrow where she could get her life back.

"I still can't believe you guys did this." she said looking around.

"Will you take me over your lap for a good paddling?" she asked so humiliated

"Yes I have so please go quick I'm tired of being spanked!" she whined as her diaper was untapped exposing her bare bottom.

Kayla jumped as the paddle struck her already sore bottom. It felt like a bolt of electricity shot through her body. The blows came hard and fast, she tried to be brave but after the tenth spank she was crying like a new born.

"Please please I'll be good!" she cried trying to protect herself but Sara had no problem controlling her.

Kayla just kept thinking tomorrow is school and NO more of this baby shit!

"It's from your grandma and you look so cute. Now I want you to crawl out to your mommy and tell her you're sorry for being a naughty girl and tell her Aunt Sarah gave you a good paddling and you are going to listen to the grown ups now"

Sarah looked at Kayla and helped her off the changing table

Once Kayla got off the changing table. She looked at Sara.

"Seriously you want me to crawl why can't I just walk and I can't call you Aunt Sara we're the same age! Come on this thing has gone too far!" she said shaking her head. As she was dressed like a big toddler and now the girl she used to bully who just spanked and diapered her wants her to crawl and call her Aunt Sara. That's a bit much. Kayla thought to herself.

"I don't like this!" she cried looking at the paddle and still feeling her bottom on literal fire she knew she had no choice.

She got on all fours and began crawling, she hated how her diaper crinkled with each movement.

The baby finally found her mom.

"Mommy I'm sorry for being a naughty girl Aunt Sara gave me a good paddling and I'm ready to listen to the grown up's now." she felt So stupid saying all that and she hoped she said what Sara wanted her to say she definitely didn't want to get in more trouble.

Kim and Sarah both smiled at each other.

Kim bent down and helped Kayla into her lap before she produced a baby bottle of milk and pushed it into Kayla's mouth.

"That's good baby, we both know you earned the paddling, I trust Aunt Sarah with your discipline and we're going to make sure you grow up into a good girl. Now you can drink this formula and then Aunt Sarah will tuck you into your crib for the night. You have school tomorrow"

Kayla frowned but her ass was on fire so she laid their real docile and drank the bottle of baby formula. She was looking forward to dinner to get the nasty taste out of her mouth! Anything tastes better then baby formula. She thought to herself as she finished the bottle closing her eyes as her mommy looked at her like she was a newborn.

Kim pulled the bottle out when kayla had drained it and allowed Sarah to aproach with a bib and a bowl. The bib had cartoon characters on it and read "Mommy's little girl"

Sarah began spooning the mush from the bowl to Kayla's mouth, she wasn't too interested but did to being hungry she ate it

Kayla was glad once the bottle was empty and she was allowed to sit up but as soon as she did Sara was there with a bib and a bowl of baby food.

"Mommy what about the grilled food?" she whined.

Sara didn't waste anytime as soon as Kayla opened her mouth she spooned the food into her mouth.

"Gross is that baby food!"

Sarah nodded

"this is good for you, the grilled food is for the adults. One day you might be allowed to have some, when you've grown up a little or when you can behave you could have some for a treat"

"Pl--please Mo--I mean mommy isn't this extreme baby food diapers and a nursery." even while she was talking Sara was still feeding her making quite a mess and making it difficult for Kayla to keep talking. If not for a sore bottom she'd get up and leave or fight more about sting this crap! She just kept thinking to herself tomorrow is school and evrrutjimg will be back to normal!

Sarah smiled when the bowl was empty, she took the bib off and wiped Kayla's face before Kim helped her up.

"Say goodnight baby"

Sarah walked over and gave Kayla a kiss on the head

"Sleep well baby girl"

Kim led her to the nursery and helped her into the crib before lifting the side

"Good night Kayla, sweet dreams"

She pushed a pacifier into Kayla's mouth, closed the curtains and switched on a nightlight before shutting the door.

"I thought I was getting fruit and a bite or two of real food if I was good, I was good right." she said hoping they'd let her eat.

Once that was all settled she did as she was told.

"Goodnight." she cringes when Sara kissed her.

Kayla wanted to slap her when she called her baby girl.

The baby laid in her crib watching the dancing bears go round and round from her mobile soon she was asleep.

Kim and Sarah sat and had a drink together as they talked about the following day.

Sarah said her goodbyes and left, Kim cleaned up a little, watched some tv and then went to bed herself

Kayla woke up during the night and needed to go to the bathroom, but she knew her mom wouldn't let her go and with the mittens on her hands they were basically useless. She laid there and wet her diaper and went back to sleep.. She was actually looking forward to school tomorrow just to get away from all this BS!