LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Kayla laid there sucking her pacifier as her mommy raised her legs wiping her down then sliding a nice fresh pampers baby diaper under her then sprinkling her with baby powder then she brought the diaper up between her legs nice and snug before taping each side. The scene would be nothing uncommon a mommy changing her baby but Kayla was 18 and a senior in high school not a baby!

The teenager laid there trying to figure out how this all begun, how she now found herself being treated as a baby. All she did was drink and get high and her mom went crazy spanking her and grounding her then she got in trouble at school for her and her friends bulling Sara. Kayla was jealous of Sara she was so pretty and popular. Kayla was too but she was still jealous so her and her friends decided to pick on Sara and make her life a living hell. When her mom got the call from the school Kayla found herself over her mommy's knee and she spanked her good then she said the spanking and grounding don't seem to work so she'll try something different. For the past week Kayla's been treated like a baby girl 24/7 diapers, bottles, naps, baby food and a nursery. So she knew this wasn't a couple weeks of punishment.

The doorbell rang interrupting her thoughts.

"That must be your babysitter." her mom said cheerfully.

"Please mom I don't need a babysitter!" she whined standing there in her diaper and a little t shirt that said baby on it while sucking her pacifier.

Great this will be some old woman I'll just go in my room until the old woman falls asleep. She thought to herself, then no more diapers and I'll sneak over to Tina's..

Sarah checked the address she had been given as she rang the doorbell and waited.

She had been called and asked to babysit at this time and place, as she waited she looked in her bag at the toys she had brought along

Ms.Green answered the door.

"Hi you must be Sara." she said delightfully. Kayla had gone to her room which was now a nursery so she didn't hear her mom talking to Sara.

Ms. Green told Sara about her new baby.

"If she's too much trouble let me know I totally understand and I won't blame you if you don't wanna do it, the whole thing is different it's not often a teenager is asked to babysit a 18 year old baby." she said preparing for Sara to say no and that she was crazy.

Sarah smiled as she was let into the house, she listened as Mrs Green explained the situation to her and told her about the 'baby' she was to look after.

"So you just want me to treat her like any other baby? I can manage that sure, don't worry. Is there anything I need to know like her bedtime or what if she plays up?"

She wondered how the baby would react when she saw her babysitter and who it was

"Yes treat her just like a baby she'll try to boss your around or tell you she's a big girl and you need to let her now you're the babysitter and she's the baby and if she acts up you can spank her or put her in time out." Ms Green said picking up her purse.

"Her bottles in the fridge and her baby food is in the cupboard and her diapers are in the nursery now I have to go I'll be back around 11 and you can pit her to bed Whenever you want." she said walking out the door not having any idea that the babysitter already knew her baby.

Kayla herd the car door and looked out the window seeing her mom's car leave.

Great the stupid sitter is here now! She thought to herself

She was just going to wait there until the sitter came to get her.

Sarah looked in the cupboards and familiarised herself with where everything was before putting her bag down and taking off her jacket.

She walked into the living room and saw the playpen in the corner, she smiled before walking upstairs and knocking on the door which had Kayla's name on it, Sarah knew she could really just walk in but she decided to give Kayla a chance to be polite. Sarah waited and smiled to herself as she tried to think about what Kayla's reaction would be.

Kayla was sitting in the rocking chair that her mommy now used to feed her, her bedtime bottle. She was trying to figure away out of all this she just had to be good or her mom would send her to school in diapers dressed like a baby, but she figured that would never happen she'd just take the diaper off and that would be that! Her mom would actually need to find a babysitter for her at school and she knew her friends would never go for that. Then she worried what about Tara she'd love nothing more then to get something on her and take over the group.. Then there was a knock on the door. Kayla looked at the door. She knew it was the babysitter.

"Go away look I don't know what my mom told you but I don't need a damn babysitter just go away and I won't say anything you still got paid so it's a win win situation!" she said figuring that would get the sitter to go away.

Sarah smiled as she heard Kayla, she sounded worried.

Without warning she pushed open the door and walked in, the smell of stale pee greeted her.

She looked over at Kayla and smiled, "evening baby, are you going to be good for me?"

Kayla had a look of horror and shock on her face this was her worst nightmare standing in her nursery looking at her was Sara the girl she bullies at school. Kayla could tell things were different it seemed Sara wasn't even close to being scared of her that worried her but she still had to try to intimidate this girl to get her way.

"I don't know what you're doing here but you need to go now and I'll go easy on you at school but if you don't leave you'll pay!" she said standing up walking over to her. She blushed embarrassingly as with each step her diaper crinkled loudly. I hope she's not hearing that! She thought to herself.

Sarah smiled as Kayla crinkled her way over and tried to act tough

"I'm not going anywhere Kayla, your mommy is paying me to babysit you and that's what I'm going to do. Besides, who will change your diapers if I leave? Oh no, I'm staying right here and I'm going to babysit you. Your mommy also said I could spank you so you'd better behave or baby will get a sore bottom"

Sarah looked down at Kayla's diaper "now do you need changing? perhaps I need to check?"

Kayla slapped her hand away as she couldn't believe she was going to check her just like that.

"I'm not a damn baby and it will be a cold day in hell before you spank me!" she said trying to act as tough and intimidating as she could. She truly did feel like a baby standing in her nursery wearing a diaper while her babysitter was dressed like an adult!

Sarah put her hands on her hips and pulled out her phone quickly snapping a photo of Kayla dressed so babyish before going to sit in the chair

"I suggest you get your mommy's hairbrush and come here for a spanking or that photo finds its way to the school yearbook committee!"

Before Kayla had anytime to do anything Sara had a picture of her.

"Wh--what no you can't!" she whined stuttering nervously.

"Give me the phone now or Monday my friends and I will put your head in the toilet!" she said hoping her threat would work!

"And what happens when the photo of you gets developed and posted on the school notice board? How are you going to explain that? I suggest you listen and do what I say, or I could just phone your mommy and tell her that you're misbehaving, she wants a full report when she gets back, how do you think a bad report will work out for you?"

Kayla knew she was defeated and she could tell without her friends Sara wasn't even remotely scared of her. She decided to try something different.

"I'm sorry I'll be good can you please erase the picture?" she said trying to manipulate the girl.

"I think I'll keep it as a little insurance, now are you going to do as I say, baby Kayla, or do I need to phone you're mommy?"

Sarah looked into Kayla's eyes, making her aware that she wasn't scared of her anymore and waited for the response

"Well? I'm waiting"

"B--b--but pl--please no--n--not a spanking I'm sorry!" she begged stuttering her eyes began to water as she couldn't believe the girl she bullied was insistent on spanking her and she was infuriated how she kept calling her baby Kayla. She looked at Sara for any kind of chance she might be softening.

"I'm going downstairs, you have 5 minutes to be down there with your mommy's hairbrush or I will be phoning her and telling her you are misbehaving, I don't think she would be very happy about that or if I tell her all about the bullying you have been doing to me?"

Sarah turned around and walked downstairs, sitting on the sofa and waiting for Kayla's response

"She's my mom not my mommy and I'm Kayla not baby Kayla!" she said as Sara went downstairs. Kayla stood there fuming, she knew she had no choice. So she went grabbed her mom's brush and went downstairs.

"Pl--please Sara can't we talk about this, I'm the same age as you I'm not a baby!" she said crying knowing what was coming!

Sarah shook her head and held out her hand

"Give me the brush and come over here. If I'm asked to babysit you then you must be a baby so she's your mommy"

She gave Kayla a look which almost dared her to defy her

Kayla didn't know what to do or say.

"Fine whatever!" she said hotly handing her the brush. She hoped she spanked her with her diaper on as it would be super embarrassing for her to see what her mom did even shaving herself baby smooth not to mention her bottom would be on fire.

Sarah smiled and took the brush, as she did she touched Kayla's diaper and giggled

"Looks like you need a clean diaper after"

She quickly untaped the diaper and let it drop to the floor giggling as she saw Kayla's smooth shaven area and quickly dragged Kayla over her lap before rubbing the brush on Kayla's bare bottom

"It's not funny!" she said embarrassed and mad as she wet her diaper earlier when the spanking talk came up she was so worried.

"Please Sara I'm sorry I'll be good." she said doing all she could to convince her. Before Kayla could do or say anything in one quick move Sara had her diaper untapped and Kayla covered herself so humiliated but when she covered herself she had nothing to stop Sara as she dragged her across her lap.

"No please!" she cried as she felt Sara toying with her.

You're a bad girl arent you WHACK....not listening to your babysitter WHACK, when I tell you to do something WHACK you do it without arguing WHACK is that clear WHACK baby Kayla WHACK WHACK WHACK

Kayla felt like a bolt of electricity ripped through her body as the brush struck her bare bottom, she was determined to be tough.

"I'm a big girl!" she said holding back the tears she wasn't going to let Sara tell her what to do, she kicked her feet and pounded her fists. After the fifteenth one she broke she began crying as the constant blows to her bottom was stinging it was on fire.

"Ok--ok--I--I'm a--a diaper wearing baby!" she said in between sobs stuttering as it was hard to get out!