LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

"We could then when she pulls up she'll see it and she'll realize how serious everything is but if we do that then I think we should hold off on letting her know how things are going to be at school you can meet her at 7:15 so if she misbehaves you can spank her!" She put away various jars of baby food.

"How does that sound?" Kim said looking at Sara.

"No way they can't see me like this!" Kayla groaned.

Liz smiled at Katrina.

"That sounds like a great choice all babies need a teddy bear."

Lisa laughed.

"This is crazy but I like it, she needs to come down a peg or two."

"No no it's fine you're her babysitter I trust you to do what's right!" Kim said..

"I'm going to give my mom a call and see how the baby's doing."

Kayla rolled her eyes crawling into the playpen

The phone rang..

The three of them got out of the car walking into the store..

"Ok girls let's see what we can find."

"Hi mom I was just calling to check in on the baby, wow it's been awhile since I said that." Kim laughed realizing she really was in mommy mode.

Kayla sat in the playpen fearful of having her cousins see her like this.

Lisa looked at the pacifier.

"What about this one?" she said holding it up so her mom could see it.

"It's cute it even says baby girl how appropriate."

"Did you find something for your baby cousin?" she asked Katrina

"The baby is fine, shes in the playpen waiting for her cousins to come and play, shes excited to show them her cute diapers. They'll have to take it in turns to feed the baby though so she'll be very full when you pick her up"

"That will be good for her, sounds like she has a fun day ahead of her, let me talk to her please."

Kayla actually got board and began playing with the red, yellow, and blue plastic cones.

Back at babies r us Liz and the girls were deciding what to get.

"Oh I think baby much too young for a baby doll I think she'll get more use from the teddy bear and she can carry with her at all times then she'll always think of her big cousin Katrina."

"Mom that sounds like a great idea. Lisa said as she put the pacifier and a bottle in the cart.

Liz picked out some bibs.

"Well K what do you think?"

"Hi baby how's mommy baby girl are you being good, I hear your cousins are coming to visit goo chooie goo chooie goo who's the baby!

Kayla blushed as her mommy turned on the baby talk.

"I am." she said pleasing her mom.

"Wes woo are ok baby mommy will see you later."

She handed the phone back to grandma they talked a little and she hung up the phone.

Kayla's Aunt and cousins were finishing up their shopping.

"Lisa are you still going to be babysitting?"

"Yeah mom what's up?" she asked curiously

Liz picked up a Package of Pampers.

"I think her teddy bear will look really cute wearing matching diapers!" she laughed as they headed to the check out line.

Mary switched the phone off and pointed at the crayons "I want you to make a lovely picture for mommy and one for aunt Sarah, make them as cute and as babyish as you can, if I don't think you've tried then when your cousins arrive you'll be taking a trip over my lap, is that clear?"

Kim hung up the phone. "The baby is fine and her cousins are coming over to see the new baby of the family!" Kim said to Sara.

"Yes but how do I make them babyish?" she asked not wanting a spanking in front of her cousins.

Once they paid for Kayla's new baby things they left the store heading for Grandma's.

"Sure Hun I don't see why not also keep reminding her she's a baby and tell her what big girls do but she can't do cause she's a baby."

"Oh I'm sure she will, I think Grandma's bringing her back but you're more then welcome to stay for dinner I can fire up the grill and Kayla can have her first meal in her high chair of beef and carrots baby food."

"Grandma please I don't know how!" she whined getting frustrated.

Liz looked at the signs.

"We'll be there in five minutes."

"Great I'll start the grill when the baby gets back, really you wouldn't mind watching her for a weekend here and there as my job does take me out of town at times." She poured herself a drink. "I don't trust baby Kayla by herself so it would be a great relief if you could watch her."

Kayla looked at her grandma.

"Fine." she said coloring and drawing with her left hand figuring it will be sloppy.

"I'm sure she'll like them." Liz said hardly able to contain her laughter.

"We're here!" Liz said.

Kayla had been coloring when she herd car doors.

"Are you kidding, id love to watch her for the whole weekend, we'd have such fun and learn to be the best of friends. I cant wait for school when she finds out I'm in charge there too, I think shes expecting school to be normal for her. She already knows what will happen if she or her gang start bullying me."

"That's great I think she can learn a lot from you and make sure she calls you Aunt Sara you're in charge not her and she'll learn to know that when she calls you Aunt and you spank her and change her diapers eventually she'll see you're in charge.

Kayla turned real fast when she herd her cousins voice.

She gave everyone the dear in the headlights look not knowing what to do!

Mary frowned "Shes going to be even cuter in a moment" she walks out and returns carrying a hairbrush

"You had to answer back didn't you, this is what happens to naughty girls in my house!"

Mary entered the playpen and snatched Kayla's wrist, she dragged the poor girl to the couch and sat down. Lifting Kayla's dress she unfastened the diaper and pulled her across her lap.

"You think you can answer back and ignore an adult?" Mary spanked Kayla's bare bottom with the hairbsurh for a full 10 minutes

Kayla didn't know what to say she was confused.

"Huh what--oh no please!" she begged.

She stood up giving everyone a perfect view of her baby diaper.

Lisa smirked at her as grandma grabbed her wrist.

"No no please grandma I'm sorry!" she begged kicking her feet as she was roughly pulled over her lap. She herd the tabs from her diaper being undone as the cold air hit her bottom not a second later the hairbrush smacked her bottom setting her ass on fire:

She cried and cried as the spanking really hurt.

With the spanking over, Mary helped Kayla stand, she handed her a clean diaper

"You go to Katrina and ask her to put baby Kayla back in her diapers"

She sent Kayla over to Katrina with another well placed spank

"Oh and ill be telling your mommy about this too"