LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Mrs Green was following behind recording Kayla crawling to the bathroom as she reached Kayla she slapped her bare leg hard

"You will call me Mommy, not Mom, is that clear?"

She turned on the water and let the tub fill before turning it off, helping Kayla lay down she unfastened the messy diaper and cleaned her as much as she could before helping her into the bath

As Kayla lay in the bath she was washed for the first time in years by her mother.

"I had a fairly good report from Sarah yesterday so I wont have to spank you this morning, Sarah is going to be your regular babysitter now Kayla, she knows what she is doing. Any bad reports or punishment from Sarah means more punishment from me. Oh and one more thing, I expect you to call her Aunty Sarah. Is that clear?"

It took Kayla a few minutes to get used to her mom giving her a bath again.

"Mommy can I take a shower? Please!" she whined.

"Yes mommy." she said as she wasn't looking forward to calling Sara Aunty or her babysitter her all the time

Can't wait till Monday get away from this baby shit, hopefully Sara won't tell anyone. She thought to herself having no idea her mommy and the principal had talked.

"why would I let you take a shower, mommy is bathing you. You wont be having a shower for a while, either mommy or Aunt Sarah will be giving you a bath when you need it"

She finished cleaning her and helped Kayla out before wrapping a towel around her and drying her

"Ok crawl to your bedroom and I'll get you diapered for the day"

"Wh--what Sara um Aunt Sara can give me a bath too!" she whined not liking that idea at all. Once dried she had no choice but to do as her mommy said crawling to her room.

She sat there waiting for her to return to dress her for the day.

Mrs Green lifted Kayla's legs and spanked her exposed bottom before sliding a diaper under and fastening it

"Tough, babies don't get to choose who bathe them and neither do you"

Kim got Kayla diapered and into her clothes just as the doorbell rang

"Oh that's Grandma, she's looking after you for the day while mommy and Aunt Sarah are busy with adult things. Youll have fun with grandma, shes going to give you breakfast at hers while me and aunt sarah are busy here"

Kayla was beyond mad as her mom didn't even answer her and now her grandma knew about her being a baby who else was going to know! She didn't know what to think anymore as her life was spiraling out of control or starting over!

Mary took Kayla's hand and the diaper bag offered her, she got Kayla strapped into the car and took her to her house.

Kim and Sarah began their long job of getting rid of any of Kayla's adulthood items.

Kayla had always got a long with her grandma who was a young grandma in her mid 40's, she couldn't believe her grandma went with this. She replayed in her mind how she had taken her hand and the diaper bag and buckled her in the car.

"Grandma certainty you can't agree with my mom and think this is right?"

"What are my mom and Sara doing?"

She had so many questions.

"Your mommy and Aunt Sarah are just doing some boring adult things at home, you get to spend the day with grandma. As for this punishment, where do you think your mommy got the idea from? I suggested a period of diaper punishment to help you grow up"

Kayla frowned when her grandma said mommy and Aunt Sara as she knew her grandma agreed with them. She listened some more looking out the window trying to control herself.

"what this was your idea I am grown up!" she cried.

Kim was busy putting the crib together with Sara.

"Wow when she gets home she's going to be in for a huge surprise!" she said putting diapers in the diaper stacker.

"Oh did you get the highchair set up?" she asked Sara..

Kayla decided to be quiet as she definitely didn't want a spanking!

"Yeah she's going to be in for a huge surprise, do you think we should tell her about school or do you just wanna surprise her get her dressed and tell her how things are going to be you might even need or want to spank her just so she knows.

"it would be funny if we didn't tell her and she found out when you changed her into a clean diaper in the morning, but it be funny to see her face if we tell her tonight when she gets back so its up to you"

"Yeah I just don't know maybe we'll just see how it goes, oh I forgot I need to get the rocking chair in her nursery a long with her stuffed animals." she went to get more bags.

"The nursery will look just like a nursery If I was ever to have a baby again, I just never thought my new baby would be my first baby again." she said smiling.

Sarah went to her bag and pulled a sign out which she stuck to the door, it was one of the photos that Sarah had took and read 'Baby Kayla's Nursery'

"I hope you don't mind but I had this sign made for Kayla"

"Oh that's so cute what a great idea!" Kim looked at it the sign was made it baby blocks in pastel colors.

"Sara this makes me so happy I'm glad you're into it as much as I am!" she said happily. Looking around.

"You think we should get a banner saying it's a girl?"

"Ok, what are we going to do until then?" she asked as normally she liked visiting but never as a baby.

Liz kept driving.

"We should be there in twenty minutes but first I thought maybe we'd stop off at babies r us and each of you can get the baby a gift."

Lisa smiled.

"That's a great idea I think I'll either get her a bottle or a pacifier!"

"What a great idea!" Liz said smiling then looking back at Katrina

"How bout you Hun?"