LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Kayla didn't want to say she messed her diaper.

"You know." she said teary eyed. She blushed bright red as Sara patted her diaper.

"I can't wait until you talk to my mom and help get me out of this mess." she says assuming Sara is helping her out having no idea Sara is actually pushing her mom to make her even more of a baby.

Sarah helped Kayla back into bed

"You can get a diaper change in the morning, enjoy, sleep well baby"

Sarah shut the door and locked it again and went down to wait for Mrs Green to come home

"In the morning no this is gross please change me now or I'll do it myself!" she cried but the diapers were in the other room. (Jessica Kayla's mom not sure what her name was sorry)

Jessica had taken all her clothes out of her room she didn't want her daughter to have any access to them!

She watched as Sara left her room locking her door.

She got up and banged on the door.

"Let me out!" she cried.

"please I need to be changed!"

Sarah reopened the door, and walked in, she took kayla's arm and pushed her so she was sat on the bedroom floor with a bump.

"crawl and get into bed or ill take a photo of you like this and send it to your boyfriend, your choice"

Kayla feel over sitting in her own mess.

"Gross why'd you do that!" she whined.

She looked at Sara with wide eyes.

"Ok ok fine." she said as she began crawling to bed.

"Wh--why can't you change me!" she said stuttering starting to cry.

Sarah snapped a photo of Kayla and sent it to Mrs Green, the text said 'the baby is crying for a diaper change, shes messy"

Sarah looked at Kayla and smiled "I guess the baby has a messy diaper, did baby Kayla make a stinky diaper?"

"B--but-b." she looked at Sara and could tell she was going to lose this fight so she gingerly crawled into bed.

"We're friends right and you'll talk to my mom and tell her I've learned and things can go back to normal.... Right?" she asked pleading and begging that she found a friend to help her out.

"of course we're friends and as soon as you tell the other girls to stop the bullying we'll be even better friends"

Sarah went to the door

"I'm going to help your mommy make sure you're the best behaved baby in town"

She shut and locked the door and returned downstairs

"I'll tell them!" she said thinking everything was cool.

"Wait what I thought you said you'd talk to my mom and tell her I've learned my lesson!" before she could say much more Sara was out the door locking it for the night.

About a hour later Kayla's mommy came walking through the door with a couple bags from babies r us.

"How's the baby been since you put her down?"

"she was a little grumpy as she kept asking for a diaper change and she was expecting me to talk to you and convince you she'd learned her lesson, wishful thinking! I haven't heard anything from her for a while though so I think she's finally asleep"

Sarah showed Mrs Green the recording she had done and the photos she had snapped earlier in the evening and laughed with her as they watched Kayla admit she was a baby

"it was a brilliant night, not sure she would agree though. Babysitting her at school will be fine, as long as the school know she'll be diapered as id need to get out of class to change her when she needs it, so think the Principal will need telling. Don't think Kayla will be bullying anyone while shes diapered and has a babysitter at school...will I be ok spanking her at school? youll have to tell the principal that too!"

"Yeah the principal knows everything and she's on board with whatever we decide to do, she and I went to college together so we're old friends and we're going to use the baby as an example of what happens to bullies." She then reached into a bag.

"I got something for you."

She handed her a diaper bag..

"That's yours so you can take to school with and when you babysit."

"That will come in very handy, would you mind if I bought my own paddle for her? I know which one id like to get. Her diaper stinks so be careful in the morning"

Sarah took the bag and headed home

"No not at all go ahead and do whatever you want I'd imagine she'll try to throw a fit when she sees our plans and just how serious we are." They talked for a few more minutes and Sara left.

"She's a baby and she'll just have to learn babies don't always get changed when they want too." Kayla's mom said to herself.. She watched TV and got on her tablet before calling it a night.

Kayla woke up wetting her diaper so mad that no one changed her she cried herself to sleep.

Sarah got home and went online, she checked out a few sites before putting a order for next day delivery on a sturdy looking paddle with air holes drilled into it

She giggled and wondered how Kayla was doing before going to bed, these next few days would be very interesting

"Yes can you please change me!" she cried just want g to get cleaned up.

"No mom please I've learned myself I'm ready to be a big girl again:"

This baby crap was too much and Kayla wanted out of the worst punishment she ever had.

Mrs Green walked over and sat on the bed

"Kayla, you were out of control, bullying poor sarah like you did. I'll be deciding when this punishment ends and believe me it wont be for at least another 6 months, maybe the end of the school year. Now lets get you changed, get up and crawl to the bathroom for a bath"