LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Both girls thought about it and decided it would be best to go inside.. “No I’m sorry Aunt Sara.” Kayla said frowning as she was being put in her place manure Sara thought she was getting too big for her diapers! Tiffany just wanted to run and hide but she was so scared of Sara she would’t do anything to make her mad.. 

Sara held the girls by the hand and led them down the hall, the crinkling of their diapers was louder with the halls being quiet.

They soon arrived at the principal’s office and Sara walked in to see the secretary. 

“We have an appointment regarding Kayla and Tiffany.”

The secretary looked and couldn’t help but laugh at the 2 girls holding Sara’s hand.

“ it seems that you are well taken care of...I’ll just let him know you’re here”

Both girls were thinking this was a bad nightmare they remembered when they used to run these halls and now they stood in the principals office in front of his secretary as she laughed and cooed at them.. I hate this I hate Sara! Tiffany thought to herself!  This is BS! Kayla thought to herself as she waited for the principal Ms Green 

“Girls, you are only to speak to the principal if she talks to you. Otherwise just let me talk, is that clear?”

As a thought she pushed the pacifiers into their mouths as the door opened and the secretary showed them in

”thank you for seeing us Ms Green”

Both girls nodded as the last thing they wanted was a spanking both girls hated it when Sara stuck their pacifiers in their mouths.. It was one thing to be dressed as a baby but now everyone would see them sucking pacifiers.. 

Sara sat down and had the girls sit on the floor with the legs crossed

”now we need to discuss their education. Their mommies don’t want them failing and have to repeat grades if we can help it”

“However, they’re going to be in diapers and using them for for at least the next year....we need a plan for them to stick to”

Kayla and Tiffany both sat down humiliated as much as they ever have been.. They sat their listening to Sara and Tiffany wanted to say something so bad! I’m not going to be in diapers for a year my mom said a few months! She thought to herself but she wasn’t going to dare say a word! Where are they going with this education crap! Kayla wondered.. 

Ms Green turned to the girls and smiled

”We can send work home but it might take longer to finish without the correct teaching, we can accept you back in your normal classes or we can make special arrangements for you here. What would you like? We don’t want you to fall too far behind and have to repeat a year”

Sara looked

”I think they’d be happier with special arrangements but let’s see”

Ms Green and Sara chatted a bit more but never mentioned what the special arrangements would be.

Finally Sara pulled their pacifiers out and nodded 

“ok girls, give each other a kiss and then you can tell us what you’d prefer, home school but you might end up repeating some of the year, come back to your normal classes or come back and have special arrangements”

Tiffany and Kayla both were happy once their pacifiers were removed... They looked at each other and Kayla took the lead kissing Tiffany... “I don’t care.” Kayla said.. “Does it really matter what we want?” Tiffany asked.. 

Sara sighed and looked at Ms Green

”As you can see, they still have a bit of an attitude problem, it’s nothing a session with a paddle can’t fix or time in a messy diaper”

She looked at the girls 

“Yes it does matter, this is your education. Not mine and not anyone else’s...it’s yours. I know what your mommies both want but now it’s time for you to have a say”

Both girls swallowed as they didn’t want the paddle or messy diapers.. “I really don’t know I’m not trying to have an attitude I just don’t understand and don’t really care.” Kayla said trying to be nice but trying to say she truly don’t care... “I’m the same way neither of us wanna be babies but we are so our opinion really don’t matter so I’m with Kayla whatever you all decide.. 

Sara sighed

”well we offered you the choice, but I guess you don’t want it”

She turned her attention to Ms Green

”I think coming back to their normal classes is out, we want them to be punished, not beaten up. I might be their babysitter and they might have bullied me but I have started to care about them both.....I think the special arrangements idea that Jessica suggested in last weeks meeting would work”

Ms Green smiled and nodded before addressing the girls 

“Ok, that means you’re going to be coming to school again but doing your work in the preschool”

Kayla and Tiffany looked at each other as their jaws dropped.. “We’re ninth graders not preschoolers!” They both started thinking this might be ok it will get them away from Sara and they can eat real food instead of baby food and they won’t have to sit in highchairs. “Um ok I guess that will be ok..” Kayla said as she was thinking she’ll be able to get away from the baby stuff... Tiffany looked at her wondering why she quit fighting just like that! 

“Good, it’s decided then. I’ll pop down at lunch time to feed you both. The teachers there will change you and mark down behaviour. If you’ve been naughty then you’ll be over my lap when I get there. You’ll be napping as normal and I believe the woodwork class have made bigger sized high chairs for you”

Sara smiled; 

“at least you can carry on your education and when you’re out of diapers and potty trained then you can get good jobs or something”

“No i don’t wanna be babied here in front of everyone what’s my other choice!” Kayla cried.. Tiffany realized the same thing she would be fed in a highchair and her friends would probably see her!  “I wanna stay at home I don’t want anyone seeing me like this!” Tiffany whined 

“You had your chance to talk and say your opinion and both of you said you didn’t care. This is what is going to happen, Ms Green, myself, the preschool teachers and your mommies have agreed and you won’t see your old friends. You’ll make new ones in preschool. If you went to normal class then you’d be teased and bullied, staying at home you’d end up falling behind and have to repeat the year”

Sara pulled the girls over and pushed their pacifiers back in and hugged them

”this is for the best, really. And you’ll still be together”

“I just wanna go home!” She thought she could get out of babying and now it seemed like she couldn’t escape it!  Oh man this sucks I just wanna get away from this bitch and if I ever get a chance I’ll get her back! Tiffany thought to herself! 

“You can go home, I’ll take you now. You will be coming tomorrow to start in preschool, both of you. Now say Thankyou to Ms Green”

She pulled out their pacifiers and looked at them.

”plus it’s nap time soon and feeding before that”

She stood up and picked up the diaper bag.

“Thank you Ms Green.” Both girls were very embarrassed cause Ms Green was young and pretty or would’ve been different if she was old or something but her being young made it more embarrassing she could just imagine what she was thinking about the two of them! Teenagers being treated as two year old toddlers.. 

As she stood up with the girls she lifted their skirts and slipped her finger into their diapers.

”Hmm, both wet...I’m sure you can manage until we get home, unless you want to be changed here....I could take you to the preschool and introduce you to your new teachers”

She smiled as the bell rang signalling the end of classes and waited.

”What would you like to do?”

Kayla blushed bright red not believing that she just checked her diaper like that!  Tiffany shot daggers at Sara as she checked her diaper and announced she was wet too.. “I Can wait till we get home Um yeah me too!” Tiffany answered after Kayla.. 

Sara took their hands and opened the door, the sound of people coming out of class and into the halls was loud.

”come on then, let’s gets you home and changed and then it’s food and nap. I’m sure your mommies will be happy that you’re going to continue your education”

“Ok.” Both girls said as they wanted to hurry and go home without anyone seeing them.. On the way out Tiffany wondered what preschool was going to be like finger painting and coloring pictures to be put on the refrigerator.. Kayla was wondering if Sara was planning to breastfed her again today.. She hated it but she could at least try to get herself prepared so she wouldn’t throw a fit..