LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Sarah smiled as she stopped spanking putting the brush down and picking her phone up, she played the recording of Kayla crying and admitting she was a diaper wearing baby and laughed.

"There now, no more bad behaviour and I wont have to repeat that spanking will I? Do you think you can be a helpful baby and get Aunty Sarah your diaper bag, Kayla needs a dry diaper doesn't she?"

Kayla was relieved the spanking was over. Then a look of horror ran across her face as Sara had recorded everything.

"Wh--what are you going to do with that?" she asked stuttering nervously.

"No." she said softly rubbing her sore bottom not wanting that to happen again!

"Yes." she said with her head down.

Aunty Sara you bitch I'll show you somehow someway. She thought as she went to get the diaper bag.

"Here." she said handing her the babyish bag..

"This is just for me to listen to and possibly play at school over the speakers if you give me any trouble."

Sarah took the diaper bag and found a fresh diaper and baby powder "ok lay down for me"

Sarah slid the dry diaper under and sprinkled powder before rubbing it in, possibly spending too much time rubbing before fastening the diaper tightly

"Of course I'm serious, or would you rather I tell you mommy exacty who you have been bullying and what you've been doing?"

Kayla let out a little moan hoping Sara didn't notice as the powder was rubbed in. She couldn't believe the girl she used to torment just spanked and dispersed her.

"No don't tell her anything plesse!"

The phone rang.

Ms Green was calling.

"Oh she's not been too bad. she's just had a diaper change, we did get off to a rough start with her arguing so I'm afraid she got her baby bottom spanked, but I think she'll be

"Wow really I like that you really make a good babysitter I might need you as a babysitter even when you're in school." she said thinking out loud.

"Ok well I was just checking in we'll talk later be back about 9." she said hanging up the phone.

Kayla rolled her eyes.

Aunt Sara is she crazy!

"What did my mom say?" she asked ignoring Sara's comment about Aunt Sara. She wasn't going to let herself be humiliated anymore!

Sarah smiled "Nothing that Baby Kayla needs to worry about, it was just adult talk. Mommy wont be back until after 9 so you'll be tucked up in bed by then, it looks like we have time for your dinner and then a bath before bedtime, lets go to the kitchen. Are you going to be a big girl and let Aunty Sarah hold your hand or does baby want to crawl to the kitchen?"

She looked and waited for Kayla's answer, she loved the power she had over her former bully and would be happy to babysit her at school, how she wished she could be there when Mrs Green told Kayla all about it.

Kayla was mad at how Sara was talking to her and wouldn't even answer her and now she was even going to give her a bath. She looked at her stunned with the choices she gave her.

"Can't I just walk normally?" she asked not believing the extremes that Sara was going through to treat her like a baby. Kayla wondered if Sara was going to feed her baby food too!

Sarah looked at Kayla and smiled "of course, if you want to go back over my lap, now ive told you what your options are so pick one or you won't have time for dinner and it will have to be bath and then bed. Your choice babygirl"

Sarah stood up and waited for Kayla to pick

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"I bet you like this!" she said frustrated holding out her hand No way was she going to crawl.

A few minutes later. Ms.Green sent a text.

She was at the mall picking out real baby clothes that she was going to sew and make them into adult sized clothes.

"What do you think of these?" she texted to Sara.

Ms. Green felt like her and Sara were girlfriends talking about her baby girl Kayla.

Sarah took her hand and helped her toward the kitchen, as they got there she pointed to the floor and then at a chair.

"go sit there but crawl to the chair, maybe your mommy needs to get you a highchair, ill mention it"

"Crawl I don't need to crawl and No please don't tell her to get a highchair she might do it!" Kayla cried she was getting mad as Sara was only encouraging her mom instead of trying to help her out!

Kayla's mom smiled and texted back..

"You're right cause if her diapers are showing she could never deny she was a baby then, hmm a highchair wonder if I could find one that could fit here, great ideas though! She texted back excited like she was actually shopping for her new baby.

"Crawl or after your bath it will be paddle time again, is that what you want?"

Sarah went to the cupboards and the fridge sorting Kayla's dinner out

"Oh its yummy tonight baby, your mommy wanted you to get lots of yummy food today...liver, strained peas, and for pudding some prunes"

"No but I know how to walk!" she was determined not to crawl. Her stomach turned over when she herd her read off what was for dinner and she wasn't happy she found her baby food.

"That stuff is gross can I please have something else?" she whined like a cranky toddler.

"sorry baby, these are what your mommy left for you, I'm not going against her. I could always send that recording i made to your boyfriend, see what he thinks to it? or are you going to crawl like a good baby?"

Sarah put her hands to her hips and frowned at Kayla

"do you want to go to bed hungry then? if you don't eat this then youll be going to bed after a bottle of warm milk instead of having food and milk. Your choice Kayla"

Sarah held the spoon in the same place and waited

"The sooner you eat this the sooner you can have the prunes and then bath and bed, youll not need to see me then"

I'll take the milk!" she said stubbornly as she didn't want the liver prunes or a bath.

Ms Green texted Sara..

"Great news I talked to my brother and he said he could make a highchair for her!" she was excited as she now had a babysitter for her baby and someone that seemed to think this was a great idea for a punishment.

Sarah smiled, and txt back 'cool, hope i can be here when she sees it the first time. Baby doesn't want her dinner so bottle, bath and bed?"

She looked at Kayla, "Youll be hungry, and when youre in bed theres no getting up until tomorrow morning, you know that?"