LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

“B—but my- mppphh!” She said as Sara began feeding her and every time she opened there was another spoonful of oatmeal it went like this for several minutes until it was finally gone... Kayla smiled.. “See that wasn’t so bad baby girl..” she cooed at her new baby girlfriend.. 

“See, it’s nice oatmeal isn’t it. Good girl, now you can have waffles”

She put a few pieces in front of Kayla and smiled.

”Do you want to feed her for me? Be a good helper for me and feed the other baby”

She had plans for Kayla and Tiffany to get closer by helping her look after each other.

She smiled again as Kayla took each piece and put it to Tiffany’s mouth 

“Yeah.” Tiffany was looking forward to eating waffles but she was surprised when she gave the waffles to Kayla.  “Hey I can feed myself!” Tiffany whined but Kayla smacked her on her thigh! “Awe!” She yelped. Kayla took the waffles “open up baby girl!” Tiffany did as she was told as she realized in whatever crazy relationship her and Kayla had she was the one in charge.  

Sara smiled as Kayla took charge of Tiffany, feeding her and being firm with her.

”Good girl, make sure she eats it all and then I’ll clean your faces and hands and then it will be clean diapers for the both of you”

She couldn’t resist taking a photo of the 2 girls, Kayla holding the waffle pieces and Tiffany blushing but allowing herself to be fed. Soon the waffles were done with and Sara cleaned their hands and faces.

”now, who needs a clean diaper?”

“Kayla I’ll change you and Tiffany can suck on her bar of soap for her naughty words, then I’ll clean her and you can hold her hands as I spank her. Does that sound good?”

Sara wasn’t sure why she was asking as she had already decided that this was happening whether either of them wanted it or not

”Girls. We have also decided that unless you are holding an adult’s hand, you will be crawling so crawl to Kayla’s room and I can get you clean and dressed.”

Tiffany began crying and begging.. “No please please i’ll be good and won’t say anymore naughty words!” She cried hoping she could get out of it... “Ok.” Kayla said smiling as she knew little Tiffany wasn’t going to like her soap! Tiffany got down on all fours and began crawling and Kayla did the same thing.. 

“I know you won’t say naughty words as you’ll know what happens when you do”

She followed the crawling babies to Kayla’s room, calling in the bathroom to lather up the soap.

She smiled as she entered and walked over to Tiffany, taking her by the hand to the corner and pushing the soap into her mouth.

”That stays there until I get Kayla dressed, if I see it come out then your spanking will be worse”

She turned to Kayla and smiled 

“ok, let’s get princess stinky bum changed and dressed for her visit to school”

“Please please I promise I’ll be good!” She cried as she watched Sara lather up the soap.. “No no no!” She cried as Sara put the soap in her mouth.. Tiffany began crying as she was in the corner knowing she still had a spanking to look forward too... Kayla smiled “ok.” She said and went to lay down for her diaper change.. 

Sara turned and walked back over to Tiffany and put her arms round her while massaging her full diaper

”It’s ok baby, Aunt Sarah has to punish bad behaviour but you’ll get cuddles from me after and lots of cuddles from your baby girlfriend”

She looked at both of them and nodded

”I saw and heard everything that happened last night while you were in bed”

Sara gave Tiffany and spank on her messy diaper and turned her back round to face the corner.

She walked over to Kayla and started to undress her, leaving her in her messy diaper before kissing her on the lips.

”You’re settling well into babyhood, I’m proud of you Kayla, I only have to punish you every so often now”

She gently rubbed her messy diaper as she spoke to her 

Tiffany wasn’t happy how she got spanked on her messy diaper it was just gross and she knew she was going to be a mess and the soap was horrible. Kayla laid down as she was determined to just be good.. She was surprised when Sara kissed her on the lips and it wan’t just a peck either it was a passionate kiss!  Kayla’s felt herself get excited!  No no not a messy diaper! She tried to think of anything to stop her body from betraying her.  

Sara continued to rub her messy diaper and gazed into her eyes.

She smiled as she saw Kayla squirm and heard her moan a few times before stopping and untaping her diaper

“Well, my little girl loaded her diaper well didn’t she, good baby”

She wiped her gently and then slid a thinner diaper under her before powder and taping her diaper on.

”I’ll leave you like that until after I sort Tiffany, you’re going to be my baby helper today and help change her diaper”

Kayla hated when she quit! “I guess but I don’t like it!” She whined as she still hated messing her diaper.. Once she had a new diaper on she felt better.. “Oh really!” She said excitedly looking forward to diapering Tiffany... Tiffany heard all this and she hated it.. 

Sara went to the corner and took the soap out of Tiffany’s mouth

”You did well to keep it in”

She took her over to where Kayla was and helped to lay her down and stripped her to her diaper. 

“Ok give her a kiss like i did and rub her diaper but not too much, we don’t want her getting too excited”

Tiffany was glad to have the soap out and laid down she was ready to ask why was Kayla able to help! Before she could say anything Kayla grabbed her roughly and kissed her putting her tongue down her throat! Tiffany moved around like a fish out of water! Kayla wanted to make sure Tiffany knew she was in control, Tiffany calmed down when Kayla began rubbing her... “Stop stop!” She tried to say as Kayla held her tightly as she kissed her patiently and soon it was over! Tiffany laid there wore out! 

“Good girl”

Sara untaped Tiffany’s diaper and started to clean her gently before turning to Kayla 

“ok finish cleaning her and then hold her hand and bring her for her spanking”

Sara sat in the chair and waited for Tiffany, she picked up the hairbrush and slapped it against her hand a few times.

”You can hold her hands while I spank her, Kayla”

Tiffany tried to protest as these two girls were having their way with her... “What no why are you letting her do this!” She cried then her body betrayed her as Kayla knew how to push her buttons and soon Tiffany was panting heavy.. Once she was changed she began crying as she saw the hairbrush ...”Please Sara please I’ll be good I’ll do anything please just don’t spank me!” She cried and whined not realizing she said she’d do anything so they could do whatever they wanted. 

“Well you didn’t seem to mind the attention in bed last night Tiffany.”

Sara watched as Kayla cleaned her and pulled her by the hand.

As they got near enough, Sara grabbed her hand and pulled her over her lap, Kayla held her hands and looked into her eyes.

”Tiffany, tell Aunt Sara why she has to spank you?” Sara rubbed her bottom with the hairbrush as she spoke 

Tiffany blushed as she still found it embarrassing even though Kayla really didn’t give her a choice.  Once she was set up Sara pounced on her!  “No no no please!” She cried begging as she was flipped over Sara’s lap!  “I was bad and cussed and didn’t listen!” She said crying as she knew what was coming!  “Please I said I’ll do anything I promise to be good!” She was hoping to find some kind of goodness out of Sara hoping she would go easy on her.. 

Sara watched Kayla hold her hands and look into her eyes.

She gave Tiffany a few moments before lifting the brush and bringing it down hard on her bare bum

THWACK

Sara spanked Tiffany 20 times with the brush, making sure that Tiffany’s bum was sore and red

”Have you learned your lesson baby?”

Sara stopped spanking and rubbed her swollen and hot bottom.

”Good girl, Kayla go and get the diaper rash cream and rub it into her bum for me”

Sara looked and smiled as Kayla waddled away.

”Diaper and dressed soon for you Tiffany, Kayla I’ll get you dressed soon too”