LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

“I’m ready now mommy!” She said excited surprised she was even talking about it... Kayla remembered she was a late bloomer and wasn’t out of diapers until she was four then she had accidents and her mommy put her back in diapers for two years to quit her babyish ways and now she was here again!  Kayla smiled at Tiffany.. “Your welcome.” She said smugly.. This isn’t even my birthday she thought to herself this stupid this is a baby party to celebrate me being a baby for a year! She was fuming... “Yes can I go away with you?” 

“Of course you can go away with me, good girl for asking”

Sara smiled as Jessica walked in with Tiffany, they held a Peppa Pig cake as everyone sang happy birthday.

”Kayla, when you’re ready for potty training, myself and Aunt Sara will decide, not when you think you’re ready. Is that clear baby?”

Sara pulled Kayla to sit in her lap and patted her diaper

”You woke with a messy diaper, I don’t think you’re ready yet. Plus I didn’t start being able to breast feed you for you to get to be big soon”

Kayla gave a fake smile as she knew she had no choice but to ask and to be happy about it... “Yes.” Why’d you even bring it up! She thought to herself as she knew she would’t be growing up anytime soon.. “Yes I know.” She said as she wanted to try to get bigger but Sara seemed hell bent on making her even more of a baby! She sat on her lap waiting for her cake...

Jessica cut a piece for Kayla and handed the bowl to Sara

”Now, do you think you can feed yourself? You have to be careful” she asked 

She then whispered in her ear “Feed yourself but make sure you act like a baby and eat like a baby would”

Tiffany squirmed as Britney was spoon feeding her the cake and delighting as she made sure that Tiffany’s face was covered.

Kayla was hoping she could feed herself.. She frowned when Sara took the bowl.. “ok.” She said knowing exactly what she meant about eating like a baby.. Kayla stuck her hands in the cake and began eating with her hands as she got the frosting between her fingers.. Tiffany was frustrated as Britney kept getting the cake on her face.. 

Sara smiled and whispered in Kayla’s ear

”Good girl, don’t forget to get it round your face too” She kisses the baby on the cheek and smiled at her

Tiffany stopped trying to fight and just allowed Britney to feed her the cake. She was covered and would need her face cleaning afterward

Tiffany’s mommy stood up, “I have to get home and ready for my date, be a a good girl. I think I’ll ask if Britney will be your babysitter when I go out in future too”

Britney nodded “I’d love to be, isn’t that nice baby. You and I get to spend more time together“

“Ok ok.” She said annoyed as she wiped her face getting cake all over it.. Great she thought to herself if I go with her I may never come back the same again.. she thinks as she continues to eat her cake with her hands looking just like a baby. Tiffany was not happy when her mom and Britney both agreed that she would now be her babysitter..  “So great!” She said with a attitude.. 

“Tiffany unless you want me to adjust that attitude, then you’ll stop giving it”

Sara smiled at Kayla

”good girl, after this I’ll clean you up and then you can play with Tiffany in the playpen while the adults chat and clean up a bit. Then we have to talk about your education”

“Sorry.” Tiffany said as she knew she was on thin ice... It sucks being a baby as Britney continued to feed her she was pretty sure she looked just like Kayla.. “ok what about my education?” She was letting her mind run wild not sure what to think.. 

“You’ll both find out after cake and we clean you both up”

After the cake was gone Britney cleaned Tiffany’s hands and face while Sara cleaned Kayla, they were both led to the playpen and told to play nicely while the adults cleaned up.

“Great.” Kayla said not excited at all.. What were they going to do teach us how to count or make us color or were they going to treat us as teenagers.. She wondered as she made her way to the ply pen.. Tiffany just sat there letting Britney clean her hands then she went over to her playpen mad that Britney seemed to become her one baby sitter with Sara watching over everyone.. 

The adults cleaned up the cake crumbs and wiped the kitchen down, knowing the 2 babies were safe and playing. 

They made drinks and came to sit back down, occasionally glancing at the girls.

Tiffany and Kayla could see that everyone except Britney had a glass of wine and were laughing and chatting about things.

Finally they started to talk about education and glancing over at the girls 

Kayla and Britney got board.. “I have no idea how long we’re going to be in here do you wanna do something?” Tiffany just rolled her eyes.. “I’m not a baby!” She snapped at Kayla.. Once Tiffany got a warning she decided she better play.. “ok let’s play with the bears and lions.” She looked around noticing all the toys were soft, she figured the toys were made for toddlers but babies real babies like her and Kayla.. 

Sara walked over to the playpen and smiled 

“so the adults have been talking about your education and you’re falling behind with everything. That isn’t good so we need to sort it out. Do you agree?”

Jessica looked over and smiled

”we are all agreed by the way, what are your thoughts on it?”

“Yes quit making us be babies then we can go to school!” Kayla whined... Tiffany looked on and that sounded like a good day.. “Yeah we’ve learned our lesson.” Kayla and Tiffany both thought maybe they saw their way out of diapers! 

“You want to go back to school? Is that what you really want? Think about it before answering”

Sara and Jessica looked at each other and then back at the 2 girls

”You need to think about if you want to go back to school and get your education, really think about it before making a decision”

Kayla and Tiffany both were wondering what’s going on... Tiffany looked at Kayla to see if she could guess what she’s thinking.. Tiffany spoke up first..”Yeah I wanna go to school as long as I’m not treated like a baby.” 

“Now Tiffany, you know you’re being punished and this baby treatment is carrying on until your mommy decides not before. If you want to carry on your education then we can sort something with the principal at school for you to carry on with it.” Jessica explained

Sara nodded as she explained that the baby treatment isn’t stopping until the mommies are sure their babies had learned their lessons

Kayla knew what the answer was going to be after all Sara was just starting to breast feed her so she knew she wasn’t going to be growing up anytime soon... “Then no we don’t wanna go to school if we’re going to be treated like babies right Tiff.” Tiffany looked at Kayla and nodded. “Yeah I agree!” 

“Well that’s your choice girls, we can organise play dates with each other so you don’t miss out on your friendship”

Sara smiled “We have an appointment at school tomorrow to see the principal, we need to tell him that you aren’t going to be coming back yet. It’s only a quick meeting and then we can get sorted with other things. The meeting is compulsory for both of you to attend”

Jessica nodded “I think we can dress you in the matching dresses for the meeting, that sounds cute”

Kayla kinda nodded at Tiffany as maybe the play dates would’t be so bad then they wouldn’t be alone in their baby punishment.. “Wh— what n- no why do we have to go!” Kayla cried as she didn’t want to go to school dressed as a baby.. “we’re not twins we don’t need to be dressed alike and I’m not going to school dressed as a baby!” Tiffany said kicking the playpen.. 

“The principal wants to speak to both of you about your education, so you both need to be there with us. You’ll go dressed as we decide, you can either go dressed in your matching dresses or in a diaper and T-shirt, but that’s your choice”

Sara folded her arms and stared at them.

”Dresses or fully exposed diapers, the dresses would at least cover some of your diapers”

Kayla and Tiffany listened only horror as they didn’t want to go to school dressed as babies but both have grown to learn that Sara and their mommies would take them out in just their diapers and not give it a second thought..  “Fine dresses.” The girls said as they were not looking forward to this at all! 

“That’s tomorrow anyway. For the rest of today you can play with your toys and we’ll keep an eye on you. You’ve had naps and some cake. Later we could watch a movie before bedtime...maybe, if you’re good all day”

Sara and Jessica smiled, they wanted to let the girls have some fun together today and try to rebuild their friendship

“This sucks!” Kayla said to Tiffany as she sat there and wet her diaper Kayla knew what she was doing.. “Yes it does i’m not sure how long I can last like this!” She whined.. “I might really need diapers.” Tiffany pouted. “Here this might cheer you up.” Kayla handed her a soft pink bunny.