LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Sara held her head close and began to rub the front of Kayla’s diaper causing it to crinkle.

”I expected her to put up more of a fight than that but look, she’s relaxed and enjoying it” Kayla’s grandma said as she watched

”Well she’s a baby, there’s some rough times but she knows that we know better, plus if she argues then she gets a sore bottom” Jessica laughed as she talked

Sara looked at them and frowned “Ssshhh, don’t disturb her, she’s happy and content, just like a good girl”

Kayla kept drinking as fast as she could just to get the soap taste out of her mouth but to anyone looking on it looked like she was enjoying this even though she was hating it... She did her best to tune out the voices and just keep sucking and think what a bad nightmare this is.... Tiffany finally finished her bottle and she let Britney the little fourteen year old brat be in charge of her... Being a baby sucks! Tiffany thinks to herself.. 

Sara switched Kayla over to her other breast and gave her a light slap to her thigh to get her to drink again. Sara knew that this would ensure a very wet and possibly messy diaper for her after her nap or during her nap.

”Jessica did you speak to the school about Kayla and Tiffany visiting their old teachers?”

In the bedroom Britney has finished feeding Tiffany and had her laying in bed with her pacifier.

”Now you be a good girl and nap, either me or Sara will get you up and change you and then you can have some cake and play games with Kayla”

She turned out the light, turned on the baby monitor and left the room.

Sara pulled Kayla off and smiled

”Don’t worry, this is going to be a part of our daily routine, you’ll get to feed every day! But now it’s nap time and then you can have cake and games”

She took her hand and led her back upstairs and tucked her into bed with Tiffany.

”Remember that the monitor is on, and I can hear and see everything. Any noise or bad behaviour and I’ll be up. Tiffany I’m mainly talking to you as Kayla is used to her naps now and she needs them”

Kayla was already full once she was done she felt a slap to her thigh that she wasn’t done yet, she was just getting switched over to the other breast...  Why would we visit our teachers! She thinks to herself as she continues drinking... Tiffany could’t believe this brat was tucking her in even giving her a pacifier she was mad but she knew that girl would spank her again... Kayla was glad it was finally over.. “Wh-what everyday!” She cried as she felt like this was just another step further into babyhood.. Kayla laid there as Tiffany was scolded but she was embarrassed as now Tiffany knew she was being breast fed and she took daily naps.. She truly was on a nursery schedule.. 

Tiffany pushed against Kayla

”I can’t believe I’m being treated like a baby, this is all your fault. You wait, I’ll get even with you!”

She turned over and slapped Kayla’s cheek before turning back round and ignoring the girl who used to be her friend.

In the Living room, Sara was chatting to Jessica about Kayla

”Do you think I could take Kayla away for a weekend or week, on holiday just the 2 of us? She’s had lots of stress and it would be nice for us to have some more bonding time”

“Whatever this is your own fault and I have no idea what you can possibly do to me!l” she rolled over and tried to go to sleep not sure how her stomach is reacting to being breast fed.. Tiffany was frustrated as she was trying to scare and intimidate Kayla but Kayla didn’t care.  Not long both baby girls were sleeping.. 

After 2 hours, Britney and Sara walked back in the room and saw Kayla and Tiffany cuddled up to each other.

Sara took a photo and smiled at the 2 babies, she had heard and seen what had happened earlier and was determined to deal with it.

Walking over to where they were she gently shook the bed

”Wake up girls, it’s time for cake and games and I’m sure at least one of you will need a diaper change”

She tapped each girl on the shoulder and waited for them to wake up. 

Kayla woke up first and she woke up noticing right away she had a poppy diaper. “What time is it?” She asked disoriented trying to wake up.. “Gross!” Tiffany said waking up and smelling Kayla.. Tiffany was just wet so she was ok but Kayla was the poopy baby.. 

“It’s the afternoon, you’ve had 2 hours nap so it’s time for cake and playing. But first I think there might be a baby here who needs a clean diaper” she squeezed Kayla’s diaper and smiled.

“Tiffany go with Britney back to the living room, make sure you hold her hand.” 
Tiffany grumbled but did as she was told

”Kayla,  lets get that stinky diaper changed shall we and then we can go have cake”

Britney took Tiffany’s hand and walked with her downstairs and put her straight in the playpen while Sara helped Kayla out of bed and lay her on the floor.

Kayla wasn’t happy about her poopy diaper but she was sure it was from her breastfeeding. “Yeah I guess so.” She said sadly as Sara squeezed her diaper as a reminder. “I can walk I don’t need to hold her hand.” After a sharp smack from Britney Tiffany let her hold her hand.  Once downstairs Tiffany got back into the playpen. She found it very boring but she was glad that she didn’t have a poopy diaper yet like Kayla.  

“Kayla, while it’s just us, how do you feel about going away for a few days, just me and you? I found a lovely place that has cabins to hire and they’re quite lovely inside. I was going to book it and take you away for a few days. What do you think?”

Sara didn’t tell her that she had already booked and that the cabins had adult size nurseries in them, Kayla didn’t have a changing table or crib but in the cabin she would.

Sara untaped her diaper and started to clean her up before rubbing powder in, she pushed her legs out and started to rub her more firmly, looking in Kayla’s eyes as she did. Just as Kayla was almost to the brink, she stopped and slid a fresh diaper under and taped it tight

Kayla didn’t know what to think as Sara talked to her about going away as she began changing her.. “Do I still have to be a baby?” She asked as her dirty diaper was removed and Sara wiped her real good before sliding a fresh diaper under her then she touched her a few more times and Kayla let out a little moan and she was feeling real good then as quick as it started it ended as she was powdered and her diaper taped on... Kayla poured and gave a frustrated look to Sara... 

“Kayla you’re a baby until Aunt Sarah and your mommy decide you can grow up. Until then it’s diapers and baby treatment”

She too the sleep suit off and replaced her party dress before taking her hand.

”let’s go back to the party, ok?”

She pulled her by the hand and took her back to the living room where Tiffany was being fed another bottle.

”Sorry we took so long, Kayla had a stinky diaper for me to deal with”

Kayla was afraid of what the answer would be and she was right.. This baby treatment was going to last a long long time and she knew it with her baby clothes and highchair all this stuff cost money... “ok.” She said as she was lead down the stairs.. Once she got down she saw Britney feeding Tiffany a bottle it looked kinda funny with a little girl feeding a big girl a baby bottle.. Kayla blushed red as Sara announced that she had just had her messy diaper changed.. 

“Now before cake we have an announcement, as you both know, I had the baby monitor set up, we heard and saw everything. Kayla you were trying to sleep but Tiffany shouted at you and slapped your face. Kayla you can either spank her bottom or slap her face as she did you. That is part one of the punishment, the second part is that her mommy has decided not to potty train her and she will be a baby until Kayla grows up too”

Sara held Kayla’s hand and led her to where Tiffany was sucking down another bottle.

”So Kayla, what punishment does she need?”

“Go sit on the chair and I’ll bring her over”

Kayla sat on the straight backed chair that she usually was spanked on as Sara dragged Tiffany over and after taking off her sleep suit, she held the squirming girl over Kayla’s lap and pulled the back of her diaper down, she smiled at Kayla as Jessica handed Kayla one of the paddles.

”Tiffany you can accept this punishment from Kayla and thank her afterwards, or I’ll punish you and you don’t want that! Ok Kayla, go ahead”

“Ok!” Kayla smiled thinking this was going to be fun!  Tiffany cried “no no she can’t spank me she’s a baby!” She cried and begged... Kayla watched remembering that was her several times.. “Please No no I was just joking.” She cried as she couldn’t believe Kayla was going to spank her she cried as Sara stripped her down to her diaper.. Then she felt the cool air hit her bottom as her diaper was pulled down.. Kayla took the paddle and was going to have some fun.. “ok baby girl I want you to count each smack and I want You to say you’re a baby girl who needs diapers and everyone’s in charge of me.” Tiffany began crying as not only was she going to get spanked but now she was being scolded too and had to say stupid shit! She wasn’t happy at all and it was about to get worse.. 

Sara smiled and Kayla took charge of Tiffany, everyone watched as she paddled her bottom hard and reduced Tiffany to sobs, even as she tried to count the spanks.

”Kayla don’t be too mean on her, not everyone is in charge of her. You’re both little diaper wearing babies and will be for the foreseeable future. Tiffany when your spanking is over, you need to go in the corner and think about your behaviour”

Tiffany felt the first blow “one.” She cried Kayla came back with another one “two!l she cried out.. “what else did I tell you!” “I’m a baby and everyone is in charge of me!” She cried out. “Three!” She began crying after the 15th swat and was crying real tears.. Then Kayla retapped her diaper.. “Now I want you to ask Sara if she’ll breast feed you.” Tiffany didn’t know what to say or do as she looked at Sara.. 

“Kayla, breastfeeding is a special and personal time between me and you. Tiffany isn’t going to breast feed. I’m disappointed that you’d try to get her to do that. Tiffany corner please”

Tiffany waddled to the corner and sobbed.

”Kayla, you spanked her for slapping your face, you do NOT get to decide if she is breastfeeding or things like that. Understand? You are a baby! Tell me that you’re a baby”

Kayla was mad as all her power was taken away just like that as she was now being scolded.. Tiffany nodded her head her bottom still on fire.. She hated being in the corner but she didn’t want another spanking so she stood there.. “Yes i understand I’m a baby.” She said her head lowered looking at the ground.. 

Sara stood Kayla up and slipped her finger into her diaper.

”Well, you’re wet already but that’s to be expected. Now don’t you have something to ask your mommy? About going away with Aunt Sara?”

Sara had already cleared it with Jessica and was taking Kayla away anyway but she wanted Kayla to think that she had some say in it.

Jessica pretended to look confused “Going away? What’s this Kay-Kay?” She said, using the childish nickname

Kayla didn’t even remember wetting her diaper and was embarrassed as Sara told everyone about the condition of her diaper.. She rolled her eyes knowing she wasn’t given a chance to decide if she wanted to go with Sara as she was putting the pressure on her like you better act excited... “Mommy can I go away with Aunt Sara?” “I’m not sure you’ll have to ask Sara.” She said shrugging her shoulders..

“I think when we let you grow up, you’ll need to go through potty training, I hope it won’t be as bad as it was the first time” Jessica smiled

Sara walked over and pulled Tiffany’s diaper up and brought her over to Kayla 

“Tiffany say thank you to Kayla”

Tiffany glared at Kayla and sniffled “Thank you for spanking me”

Sara smirked and let Jessica take Tiffany to bring the birthday cake in as Sara looked at Kayla

”Well are you going to ask to go away with me?”