LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

“No it’s not nice and I don’t care anymore I’m tired of this shit I’m not breastfeeding!” Kayla was pissed and she went off she could’t believe they were wanting to breastfeed her! 
Tiffany looked on knowing Kayla was going to get it but at least she still had some guts and courage to tell them like it is! 

Sara looked down at Kayla and frowned.

”Bad girl! I think it’s bath time and then I’ll give you a good spanking before you feed, and if you bite then you’ll be sorry!”

Sara scolded Kayla and delivered a few hard spanks to her bare thigh and the back of her messy diaper.

”This is why you’re being treated this way, looks like you’ll be a baby for a long time still. I’m glad we have soap in the bathroom as you’ll be having your mouth washed out too”

“This is stupid I’m not a infant only infants breast feed I’m a teenager for crying out not a baby!l “owe!” She yelped at she was smacked on her thigh... “please I’m sorry I’ll be good!” She didn’t want to be spanked and have her mouth washed out! Kayla began crying as she knew she was in for it but she didn’t wanna be breast fed..

Tiffany just looked on glad that wasn’t her! 

Sara stood up and grabbed Kayla’s hand before turning to the rest of the group.

”Thank you for coming to Kayla’s party, I have to get her upstairs now. Can someone bring Tiffany for her bath please? I’ll get them both bathed together and then Tiffany can have her bottle while Kayla has her first feeding session.”

She pulled Kayla into the bathroom upstairs and to the sink, she ran the soap under the water and thoroughly washed her mouth making Kayla splutter. 

“Now it’s bathtime and spanking before your feeding. You’re to ask me nicely to spank your bottom for being naughty. If you don’t then you’ll regret it Kayla”

She pulled the soap out and allowed her to spit as she looked, waiting for her to ask

“No no please I’ll be good!l she cried as she knew whatever was coming wasn’t good not the way Sara grabbed her arm.. Tiffany looked on amused.. Once they got upstairs Kayla continued to beg, with a tear stained face she stood there as Sara lathered up the soap.. Kayla tried to fight and move but Sara had a firm grip on her! “Mppphh!” She said as the soap was in her mouth good at the back of her throat she was gagging and wanting to spit it out so bad... Kayla was relieved it was over as she spit several times trying to get that nasty taste out of her mouth but it lingered she just wanted to get to bed and get it all over with.. “Will you please spank me for being naughty.” 

“Good girl, of course I will. Now let’s get you bathed and clean before Aunt Sara has you over her lap and then feeds you. You want to feed don’t you?”

Sara helped her lay down and untaped her diaper, cleaning her up carefully before helping her in the bath and then focusing on getting Tiffany clean and in the bath too

”Tiffany, Kayla, you’re both going to let me bath you and I’ll need to make sure you’re both still baby smooth”

She started to soap the washcloth and helped Tiffany stand and washed between her legs for her.

Kayla wasn’t going to argue she just wanted that nasty soap taste out of her mouth. “Yes.” She said softly she was not looking forward to being breast fed it would really make her feel like a baby girl. Tiffany waited for the water thinking how far she’s fallen.  I don’t wanna see Kayla naked! She thought to herself. Once in the bath she stood up and turned red as she wasn’t used to a girl touching her there! 

As Tiffany stood, Sara took the time to rub in some shaving foam and shave her smooth

”Your butt is nice and red, you know what happens now if you don’t listen to me don’t you?”

She let Tiffany sit and repeated the process with Kayla, making sure she was smooth as Kayla spread her legs for her.

”ok time for hair to be washed”

She carefully washed Tiffany’s hair and then Kayla’s before sitting on a chair and looking at the girls 

“You can both play with the bath toys, I’ll be watching so make sure you play together”

Tiffany let out a little groan as the feeling was just too good! She just hoped that Sara didn’t notice.  She wanted to punch Sara in the throat when she was reminded of her spanking earlier.  “Yes.” She said softly. Kayla was glad once the bath and shaving was over.  “Play can’t I just get out!” Tiffany cried.  “Yeah really I don’t wanna play either!” Kayla cried.  

“Kayla, did you hear? Tiffany made the same noise you do when I shave you, isn’t that sweet”

She put some bath toys in the water and warned the girls not to make too much mess with the water.

“You’ll play because that is what good girls do, I guess I could get you out and give you timeout for not listening to me....”

Sara looked and smirked knowing neither girl would want to try and push their luck.

Tiffany turned red as she knew Sara did hear her.. Kayla wasn’t going to say much as she didn’t wanna get in more trouble as she knew she still had a spanking coming.. “No we’ll play!” The girls said in unison.. After a few minutes the babies began playing.. 

Sara smiled and snapped a few photos of the babies playing with the ducks and boats in the bath. She knew they were both embarrassed to be seen by the other person in this condition. After a few minutes she took the toys out and helped both girls out, wrapping them in towels and heading to Kayla’s room, which now had a permanent smell of wet and messy diapers even though it was cleaned regularly.

She led Kayla to the potty chair and sat her down after drying her.

”I’ll get Tiffany dried and dressed and then we’ll get your spanking done, you just sit there for Aunt Sara and think about why you’re being spanked”

Kayla hated her nursery as she and Tara were taken in there she wondered what Tara thought of her room and if she also had a Nursery.. Oh no! She thought as she was hoping Sara might’ve forgot or changed her mind about spanking her... “ok.” she said sitting down and thinking why she was getting spanked then frustrated as it all started over being breastfed and knowing she still had that coming too! 
Tiffany listened and watched as Kayla sat down she was glad it was Kayla and not her who had a spanking coming! 

Sara busied herself with Tiffany, she soon had her powdered, Tiffany had moaned as she rubbed the powder in, and had her dressed in a thick nighttime diaper and footed sleeper. She then called Kayla’s younger cousin to come and give her a bottle, Tiffany was sat on Kayla’s younger cousin’s lap and had the bottle of formula pushed into her mouth.

”Kayla time for your spanking”

Sara had Kayla’s new paddle and helped her up before laying a towel on her lap and pulling Kayla over

“Tell me why you’re being spanked Kayla” she rubbed the paddle on the bare skin and waited

Tiffany laid there as a stranger diapered her and she hated how the stupid girl rubbed the powder, as it made her feel good and she let out a little moan and the babysitter seemed to do it again and she had a little smirk like she had the ultimate control.. Tiffany wanted to throat punch her as she talked baby talk to her bringing the diaper right between her legs she tried to pretend she was somewhere else... Kayla looked ok but she was worried about her spanking then her breast feeding as she saw her little cousin Britney came in she could.’t believe the little 14 year old was going to feed Tiffany a bottle.. 

Kayla looked at Sara..

”I was naughty.” She said softly.. 

“You argues with the adults and said naughty words didn’t you. How many spanks should aunt Sara give you?”

Sara often said this and tested to see what Kayla would say, if she played it safe then she’d get more than she said. 

Sara rubbed the paddle and waited, looking over at Tiffany who wasn’t enjoyed her bottle especially as the 14 year old was baby talking at her but didn’t dare say anything.

“Yes, um five.” She hated how Sara treated her just like a little girl but she was starting to understand that’s truly what she was and now she was going to be spanked like one then breasted like a infant.. “ok quit with the patting!” Tiffany said frustrated as Britney was feeding her but she kept playing when the girls diaper and patting her as she drank and Tiffany was getting annoyed! 

Sara smirked and lifted the paddle high before bringing it down hard

THWACK

Kayla almost jumped off her lap and Sara held her down as she spanked her bare bottom 20 times in total.

”Britney, if she gives you trouble, you can use Kayla’s paddle on her if you want. Kayla, are you a sorry little baby for arguing?”

Sara gently rubbed her red bottom and every so often gave her cheeks a pinch. 

“Kayla, i want you to say thank you for spanking you and ask if you can breast feed from Aunt Sara”

Kayla felt that hard whack connect unmercifully as it hurt like hell! She jumped as much as she could but Annie was stronger then her and kept her pinned down.. “Owe ok ok that’s more then five after the 10th smack Kayla was in full tears like a baby as her bottom was on fire! Tiffany rolled her eyes as if Britney can really spank me! She thought to herself... She smacked Britney’s hands away getting tired of her patting her diaper.. 

Britney sighed and reached over to the dresser, she picked up one of the paddles and started to spank Tiffany hard on her thighs.

”Kayla, don’t you have something to say?”

Sara held her hand and took her to the changing pad, she helped lay her down and rubbed cream into her diaper area, smiling as she rubbed more than she needed to, bringing a reaction from Kayla before taping on a thick nighttime diaper and matching sleep suit.

”Tiffany, tell Britney you’ll be a good baby and say sorry and she will stop”

“Owe you brat owe!” Tiffany yelled as she wasn’t ready for that and she tried to get away but she didn’t know that Britney knee taekwondo and easily had her pinned wand was whipping her with ease... “ok ok I’m sorry I’ll be a good baby!” She cried “I’ll be a good baby please I’m sorry!” She yelled... Kayla was busy sniffling and rubbing her bottom as she was trying to stop the fire! “Th—thank y—you for sp—spanking me.” She said between sobs. Then she inhaled deeply. “Will you bre—breast fe—feed me Aun—aunt Sara?” She was still sniffling and sobbing.. Kayla was happy Sara put extra cream on her bottom but she also blushed as she realized that Sara was plying with her and Tiffany touching them in their special places so they’ll love their diapers! 

“See Britney, after all their bad behaviour and stuff like that, they’re really happy to be in diapers and be treated as the babies they are. They haven’t been able to do anything adult for ages now and they’re much happier”

Britney stopped spanking and resumed feeding the bottle to Tiffany as Sara led Kayla back out to where her mommy and her grandma and the rest of her cousins were and sat in the chair, pulling Kayla into her lap.

”Time for your feeding baby Kayla, you’re excited for this aren’t you?”

She patted her diaper bum as if to remind her what happens if she argues 

Kayla and Tiffany could do nothing as they were talked about after being spanked they weren’t going to say anything.. Britney was more confident and she made Tiffany lay in her lap cooing at her and patting her diapers and rocking her.. Tiffany hated it but she had no choice but to drink.. Kayla wasn’t sure what was going on as Sara lead her by the hand into the living room.. Her jaw dropped.. “Wh- what please Sara can’t we go to my nursery?” She whined as Sara just patted her diaper and one time it was a little hard but right on her diapered bottom... “Yes.” She said softly not believing she was going to be breast fed in front of everyone! 

Sara smiled and lifted her T-shirt, revealing a nursing bra which she unfastened and held her breast to Kayla.

”Ok, just treat it like your bottle, but no teeth or you’ll be sleeping in a messy diaper tonight and you don’t want that”

Sara smiled as Kayla looked at her with tears in her eyes and nodded, even though this girl was responsible for a lot of her pain and stress at school, after starting to babysit she had come to care about her and could tell that Kayla was starting to care about her too.

Sara smiled again as Kayla sniffled and latched on, starting to drink as everyone watched her.

Kayla’s diaper crinkled with each movement as she tried to get comfortable.. She took a deep breathe once she was situated knowing she was no longer in her second babyhood she had a house on the block she wasn’t just passing through... She knew once she was breastfed like a infant that this was just bad bad bad! She watched as Sara lifted up her shirt exposing her white nursing bra then she saw the nipple that was teased to her lips as Sara held her hand firmly... Kayla closed her eyes knowing she had no choice and she latched on and she began sucking after a few sucks the milk came out it was sweet and kinda thick! Kayla still had the bitter acid Soap taste in her mouth so she began drinking for all it www worth... It sucked for her cause she looked like she enjoyed it when all she was doing was trying to get the soap taste out!