LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Tiffany sobbed at hearing the news but didn’t dare say anything as her butt was still sore.

Sara pressed Kayla’s pacifier to her lips and pushed it in as her lips parted.

Jessica smiled and stood up “I think it’s time for the baby to open her presents. Kayla, crawl to the gifts and open them one at a time.”

She pointed at the pile of gifts on the table as Sara sat Kayla down.

Kayla frowned as she didn’t want a pacifier now it would make her sound real babyish if she talked.. Fine I just won’t talk she thinks to herself.. Why do I have to do this! She thought to herself as she dutifully did as she was told.. 

Kayla crawled to the pile of presents but before she could open them, her cousins started to open them for her, as if she wasn’t capable of opening them herself.

Pretty soon there was a vast array of gifts on the floor including a few teddy bears, baby bottles, pacifiers, onesies, the most embarrassing was a potty chair. Tiffany’s mommy opened her bag and showed off a new dress that looked so short that Kayla’s diapers would be in full view 

“I made one for Tiffany too so they can match”

Jessica smiles and opened a gift, inside was a flat, wooden paddle “look what mommy bought you, do you want to try it out now?”

Kayla was ready to protest as she crawled over there for nothing as she watched her stupid cousins ripping open her presents.. She didn’t like any of them as they were all too babyish!  Then her eyes got big when she saw her potty chair yes it was childish as a teddy bear was on the back of it but it meant she could be getting out of diapers! “Does that mean I can get out of diaper!” She said smiling excitedly.. Then she saw what her mommy got her.. “No I’ll be fine!l she looked at Tiffany thinking how they were going to dress them alike.. She felt so bad and sad but then something happened!  “Oh no shit not here!” She thought to herself as her stomach turned over!  No I was just talking about getting out of diapers and now I’m about to mess myself... She quickly crawled over to Annie “Please I need to go the the bathroom!” She cried desperately whispering to her... 

Sara grinned as Jessica spoke “Well the potty chair is for when mommy and Aunty Sara think you’re ready for it which won’t be yet. Now Aunty Sara has 2 gifts for you”

Sara smiled and held her hand for Kayla to grab and helped her to her feet.

”I’ll tell you your gifts from me when you’ve done filling your diaper like I know you’re about to”

She waited and started to rub Kayla’s tummy gently, firmly pressing on it

Kayla was hoping to go potty on her new potty chair then she was really upset and embarrassed when Sara announced she was about to mess her diaper! “No no please can I go to the bathroom?” She cried as She was upset that Sara knew what she was about to do! Kayla tried pushing her hand away as Sara was teasing her trying to get her to fill her diaper! 

Sara put one hand round Kayla’s shoulder and pulled her close while the other pressed on her tummy and massaged it gently.

All eyes were fixed on Kayla as she tried her hardest to hold on. While the year had made her unaware when she needed to pee, she still had some feeling left for messing and was able to hold a little bit.

”Come on; be a good girl and show everyone what a good baby you are and then you can get changed and have your presents from me”

Sara pulled Kayla into her lap and rubbed her tummy again.

Kayla began sobbing knowing Sara wasn’t going to let her go potty but instead mess her diaper.. “Pl—please I—I don’t wanna mess my diaper.” She cried between sobs this was going to be so humiliating and she knew it she also knew Tiffany wasn’t forced to mess her diapers cause her mommy didn’t want any poopy diapers.. She looked over at her and she had a little smirk on her face.. Then it happened with the encouragement and the pressing against her stomach.. She lost and the big baby messed her diaper in front of everyone! 

“Good girl, show everyone that you need your diapers. That’s it. Such a good baby, I’m surprised you held it that long with the laxative you had in your bottle”

Sara bounced Kayla in her lap, making sure that the baby felt all the contents of her diaper well.

”Now it’s time for my presents and then I’ll give you and Tiffany a bath. She’s sleeping over and going to play with you while her mommy goes on a date, judging from the look in her eyes I’d say that the laxative in her bottle is about to work too!”

Kayla whined as she filled her diaper then when Annie put the laxatives in her bottle.. “why!l she cried as she then found herself on Sara’s knee being bounced up and down as she could feel her mess with every bounce! Kayla wanted to smack her but she knew that would just Lead to a spanking:. The baby was glad she was going to get a bath as she hated being dirty... 

Tiffany woke up and was watching Sara and Kyle and her eyes got big as she realized she that was going to be her in a messy diaper and now she just found out she’s staying the night...

”No mommy I don’t wanna stay here!” She cried doing her best to hold it! 

Her mommy looked at her and frowned

”I have a date, Sara has kindly offered to babysit. She had full permission to treat you as she does Kayla, now do you want to argue or do you want to be the tester of Kayla’s new paddle? I suggest you thank Miss Sara for babysitting you”

Sara saw Kayla smirk at Tiffany and decided to stop bouncing.

”Now, do you want your present off Aunt Sara? Say yes please Aunt Sara”

“No mommy I’ll be good.” She said in the babyish tone her mommy wanted her too... Tiffany then looked at Sara.. “Thank you for watching me.” No way was Tiffany going to call it babysitting... Kayla kinda enjoyed watching Tiffany get scolded and threatened with a spanking... Hmm maybe I can get her back later.. She thinks to herself..  “Wh—what Um oh yeah.” She said as she got lost in Her daydream... “Yes I guess.” She wasn’t very happy how Sara made her mess her diaper.. 

“That won’t do, tell Miss Sara thank you for babysitting”

All eyes were on Tiffany as they waited for her to respond.

Sara patted and rubbed Kayla’s diaper, making sure she felt the mess as they awaited the response from Tiffany.

”I’ll change you after your presents Kayla, I might have to spank Tiffany if she doesn’t listen to her mommy”

Tiffany rolled her eyes.. “Fine thank you for babysitting me!” She said with an attitude testing her boundaries with Sara... Kayla wanted to jump off Sara’s lap as she knew what she was doing rubbing her mess all over... “I’m ready to be changed.” She whined 

Sara looked at Jessica 

“please could you hand me the new paddle”

She took the paddle and let Kayla off her lap into the playpen as she walked over and snatched Tiffany’s hand.

Without pausing she had sat down and yanked the girl over her lap before tearing off the diaper

”this is what happens to girls who give me attitude”

Lifting the paddle high, she smiled over at Kayla before bringing it down with a harsh impact, flattening Tiffany’s cheeks which bounced up for more which Sara was only too pleased to give her, spanking continuously for 5 minutes as Tiffany sobbed

Tara’s eyes got big and she was about to learn what Kayla already knew Sara ruled with an iron first or a iron paddle.. Kayla knew Sara didn’t like back talk and she was the adult and that was that..”No please no!” Tiffany begged as she was roughly pulled over Sara’s lap... Kayla noticed the look from Sara and she smiled thinking Tiffany was finally going to get hers!  “Please please stop!” Tiffany cried kicking her feet at each blow landed with precise accuracy and it felt like she was sitting on a cactus! “No more I’ll be good!” She cried like the baby girl she now was! 

Sara fastened Tiffany’s diaper back on and patted her bum

”now, what was it your mommy wanted you to say to me? I better hear it properly, without attitude or that diaper will be off again”

Sara could feel Tiffany’s body shake, she knew the signs of someone trying to hold back from messing themselves.

”We are waiting and your are spoiling baby Kayla’s birthday, so you had better say what you are supposed to”

Tiffany was angry she was used to getting her way she was a real pretty girl and she knew it as did others but now she stood there after getting a spanking.. “Th—thank you f—for bab—babysitting me.” She said between sobs.. Then her face became red she wasn’t used to messing her diapers but the laxatives were going through her! No this can’t be happening as she lost it and she filled her diaper!  Kayla smiled at cry baby Tiffany as she knew she wasn’t the only one who had a poopy diaper! 

Sara smiled as she rubbed Tiffany’s diaper bum and let her off her lap, she immediately opened the playpen and after Kayla crawled out she pushed Tiffany in on her butt.

”Right, where were we? Ah yes...Kayla, your presents from me...are you excited?”

She sat down and brought Kayla back to sit in her lap, the mess squishing in her diaper as she was forced to sit.

Tiffany hated how Sara had a smug personality like she knew she was better then her but she figured she probably was as she was the one in a poopy diaper.. She imagined Sara wearing a thong or some sexy panties while she wore pampers! Tiffany got into the playpen with help from Sara and she watched as they continued with Kayla’s birthday... Kayla was mad as she wanted to be changed but Sara didn’t seem to care as Sara still bounced her and patted her diaper making a big mess... 

“First present is this, it’s a picture of our visit to the zoo”

Sara took the wrapping paper off and held up a large photo of Sara holding Kayla’s hand as Kayla was encouraged to feed the animals at the zoo. Kayla looked really embarrassed to be there and had tears swimming in her eyes.

”I thought it was such a cute picture that you could keep it on your bedroom wall”

Kayla opened her present wondering what her best humiliating present would be.. She ripped the paper excitedly like Sara had instructed her too! “Oh my!” She said like it was the greatest thing again acting excited like Sara told her too!  Kayla looked at it and she remembered that day as it was so embarrassing to be around all those people and Sara treated her just like she was a toddler.. Why would I want this shit in my room! She thought to herself as she looked at the picture looking like she had been crying but that wasn’t the worse! She looked again and you could see her diaper as her dress was short.  “Thank you it will be great in my room.” Kayla said with her eyes watering up.  Tiffany looked on at all this impatient and board.  She tried getting Sara’s attention.  “Sara Sara!” She whispered loudly. 

Sara smiled and gave Kayla a cuddle

”it’s so cute, I knew you’d like it. The other gift is a bit of a surprise...with support from your mommy....I’ve been taking pills from the doctor and they’ve let me start making milk so I can start breastfeeding you. That’s going to start after your bath tonight. It’s going to let us get even closer than we are...isn’t that nice”

She looked over at Tiffany and frowned,

”Tiffany play with the toys until it’s bath time and then I’ll change you. See if you can build a house for me out of the blocks, there’s a good baby”

Kayla hated her gift but she wasn’t going to act up and throw a fit so she just smiled.. Her jaw dropped when she heard what her last gift was... “Wh— what no way you can’t be serious!” She cried looking over a her mommy for help or trying to see if she’s laughing at the big joke! 

Tiffany huffed and puffed and sighed as she wanted to be changed she was so frustrated she began building a house with the blocks cussing out Sara in her mind! 

Jessica smiled at Kayla. “It’s it nice of Sara to want to breastfeed you. You better say thank you and be very grateful for it”

Sara patted Kayla’s diaper “are you excited to get to have a feeding session tonight?”

She looked at Tiffany and smiled, “good girl, maybe your teddy can sleep there tonight while you sleep safe in Kayla’s room”