LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Kayla was sniffling and rubbing her bottom as it was on fire. She dutifully did as she was told laying on her changing table.

"Au--Aunt Sar--Sara will you pu--put my di--diaper on me." she said in between sobs stuttering. She was so mad and embarrassed

Sarah walked over and lifted Kayla's legs, she slid a diaper under and taped it before slitting holes in and putting another diaper over it.

"Due to your bad behaviour this morning you're being double diapered and no changes until we get back here after school"

Sarah went and picked up the dress she had picked out and proceeded to dress Kayla in it, she then picked up a hairbrush and started to brush Kayla's hair into pigtails

Kayla laid there with her eyes closed letting Sara do whatever she wanted. She herd her unfold the diaper and felt her slide the diaper under her with that stupid crinkled sound. She could smell the baby powder. What Sara did next surprised her when she put another diaper on her.

"Wh--what you mean you're going to make me use it!" she said not believing this her friends and the rest of the school were going to make fun of her. Then she thought to herself maybe they won't know after all I'll have regular clothes on. Her hopes were quickly dashed when she saw the babyish dress.

"Aunt Sara please I can't wear that I'll look like a total baby and everyone will know!" she said starting to cry as the dress was slipped over her head.

She moved around hearing her diaper crinkle.

"Great I'm going to look like a big toddler." she whined as Sara did her hair.

Sarah smiled as she finished getting Kayla ready, she held her hand and led her to the door, grabbing the diaper bag.

Kim looked at Kayla and grinned "You look so precious baby!" As she saw the diapers she thought about the laxative and diuretic mixed in the oatmeal that morning.

Sarah led her out the house and to the bus stop to wait, she held onto Kayla's hand all the way.

Kayla was lead downstairs sucking her pacifier, she couldn't believe she was going to school dressed as a baby. Once she got downstairs her mom looked at her and smiled.

"Please mommy I can't go to school like this." she whined behind her pacifier. Her bottom was still on fire so she wasn't going to argue much.

They left for the bus stop she couldn't help but look at the diaper bag that Sara had slung over her shoulder it was pink with baby girl on it in pastel colors.

"You're probably enjoying this." she said to Sara as they waited for the bus.

Kayla didn't know what to do when Sara hugged her so she hugged her back! Anything to get on her good side. She thought to herself. She listened as Sara told her how bad she had been with her friends and even this morning. She blushes when she said she made a cute baby.

"I'm sorry for everything Aunt Sara I'll be good please don't make me go to School like this!" she begged as the bus pulled up.

Kayla walked hand and hand with Sara as she had her purse and her diaper bag slung over her shoulder. She was worried what her friends would say when they saw her at school.

(We both can play her friends if you want of course they'll have fun with the new baby)

She sat down then all at once everyone broke up laughing and whispering too each other.

Kayla was so scared and nervous being laughed at she wet her diaper.

Sarah held Kayla's hand all the way to school as the bus stopped a few more times to pick people up.

"If you're worried then you can have your paci if you'd like Kayla?"

As the bus stopped at school, Sarah stood up and lead Kayla off and towards the school doors.

Kayla sat there watching everyone laugh and make comments at her, a couple of the girls said isn't she on the wrong bus she should be going to nursery school. One even asked if she needed a babysitter. She was so mad she just kept her head lowered hoping the ground would swallow her up. Since that wasn't happening she just had to sit there thinking what lied ahead. In just a few minutes she'd see her friends her gang. Tiffany, Meagan, Brenda and Anna. She knew Tiffany was always trying to be the leader and now she could imagine her friends abandoning her dressed like this.

"Wh--what No I don't want that stupid thing!" she said angrily as she was snapped back to reality broken away from her daydream. She looked up and they had arrived.

"Please Aunt Sara I'll do anything just don't let me go like this!" she whispered desperately to her.

Kayla was furious and turned bright red.

"You didn't need to say that!" she said nudging Sara whispering to her.

They pulled up to the school and she dreaded the day that laid ahead of her.

"Yeah I'm sure it will." she said sarcastically

Tiffany and the rest of the gang were waiting for their leader Kayla.

"Hey her bus just pulled up." Tiffany said to Meagan , Brenda and Anna.

"Kayla what kind of babysitter would I be if I didn't check the baby's diaper? Oh look, there's Tiffany, let's go say hello"

Sarah wasn't scared of the group anymore as it seemed that Kayla was the one responsible for her being bullied and took Kayla over to where Tiffany was standing

"I can tell you if I need to be changed or not!" she whined hating how Sara was treating her as she truly was a baby. Her eyes got big as Sara wanted to go say hi to Tiffany.

Tiffany saw Sara the whole group was jealous of Sara cause she was pretty and smart plus she was a easy target so they picked on her.

"Who is that is that someone dressed as a baby?" she said to he rest of he girls.

Kayla wet her diaper out of nervousness.

"Please no can't we just go to class!" she cried doing her best to stop Sara from dragging her over there.

Sarah smiled as she pulled Kayla over to the group and waved

"Hi everyone, Kayla say hello don't be rude baby"

Sarah felt much more confident now the group leader was under her control and watchful eye.

Tiffany smiled as she saw her former leader who had literally been brought down to size.

"Well what do we have here, is that you Kayla why are you dressed like a baby?" she said circling her.

Kayla could only stand there as Sara continued to hold her hand. She wasn't going to say anything!

"Tell me what's going on here and oh my is she really wearing diapers!" she squealed lifting her dress up

Sarah smiled and clutched Kayla's hand

"She's dressed like a baby as her mommy decided she was being naughty and needed punishment, she's going through baby and diaper punishment to see if she can learn to behave. All her big girl panties have been put in the trash and she's in diapers for as long as her mommy decides. I'm her babysitter so I'm in charge of her and her diaper changes and discipline at school and helping her mommy. I'd appreciate it if you didn't tease her too much!"

Sarah pulled Kayla into a hug

"You've embarrased her now"

All the girls jaws dropped not believing any of this!

"You mean you're her babysitter!" Tiffany said on the verge of laughing.

Kayla was on the verge of tears.

Meagan started laughing she couldn't help herself.

"So Kayla is now a baby cause she can't hang out with us big girls!" Brenda said snidely.

Kayla now had tears running down her face. Before she could do anything else Sara caught her off balance hugging her.

Sarah could see that Kayla was getting upset so she pulled her pacifier out of the diaper bag and pushed it into her mouth.

"Yes I'm her babysitter, please don't upset her. She is a very emotional baby girl at times"

Kayla was furious as Sara just put her pacifier in her mouth.

"Aww we didn't mean to upset the baby, you stay here with your babysitter we'll see you around ." Tiffany said walking off.

"Bye baby you can ask me nicely and I'd be happy to change your diapee." Brenda said cooing at her.

Once they were all gone. Kayla spit out her pacifier letting in dangle from her dress.

"Bet you liked that!" she said angrily

Sarah still held Kayla in a hug

"Listen BABY, you and your friends put me through hell for months! It's about time you experienced some of the hurt I had. That being said, I'm still your babysitter and I could see you were getting upset, I gave you your pacifier to try and calm you down, nothing more"

Sarah led Kayla inside and headed to the home room and sat at the front with Kayla in the seat next to her.

"I'm Kayla not baby and a pacifier isn't going to calm me down I'm not a real baby." she said humiliated not believing she's at high school dressed as a baby wearing a wet diaper. This is so unfair she thought to herself. Kayla was quickly finding out Sara was taking her job as babysitter seriously as Sara wouldn't let her do much on her own including not letting her sit where she wanted to..

"I wanna sit in the back." she whines.. The baby felt like she was on display sitting in the front.

"You sit there where I put you, move or argue and I'll put you over my lap right now! We've come in early so that you aren't drawing attention if people are already here"

Sarah took her books out and then put a sippy cup of juice on Kayla's desk

Kayla knew Sara would spank her so she didn't push the issue. Her eyes got big when she saw the sippy cup.

"Here I don't want that!" she said handing it back to her.

Tiffany came strolling in with Brenda seeing what was going on.

"Aww how cute look Brenda it says BABY on it!" she said showing her the sippy cup.

Brenda looked at it.

"I think this is too big for her she needs a bottle!"

They both laughed.

"Don't cry baby." Tiffany said handing her back the toddler cup.