LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

“Well that’s up to your mommy to decide if and when she lets you be big one day”

She watched the girls for a few minutes before bringing over shaving cream and a razor.

”Ok Kayla, you know the drill, time to make sure you’re still baby smooth. Stand up”

She waited until Kayla had stood and spread her legs before rubbing in the cream and shaving her, Kayla blushed but didn’t move.

Tiffany watched shocked and in horror as Sara was going to shave her!  I’ll be damned if she’s going to shave me! She thought to herself... Tiffany could tell Kayla was embarrassed! She was amazed just how far they were going to treat her like a baby! 

Sara smiled as Kayla stood and allowed her to shave her.

”Good girl, sit down for me now and rinse the cream off”

She looked at Tiffany and smiled at her

”Stand up for me and I’ll get you sorted out, need to shave you so you’re smooth too. Mommy’s orders”

As Tiffany sat refusing to move, Sara held her arm and pulled her up to her feet and slapped her leg

”Stand still for me“

She rubbed in shaving cream and pushed Tiffany’s legs open so she could shave her

Tiffany could’t believe Kayla just had her womanhood shaved away!  “No I’m not letting you do that!” Tiffany cried.. “No no this is too much owe owe!” She yelped as she got two hard smacks on her thigh as Sara roughly pulled her up.. Tiffany whined and cried as Sara shaved her baby smooth! 

Sara smiled as she shaved Tiffany smooth, she put her hand on and started to gently rub.

”Bald as a new born, how your supposed to be”

She indicated for Tiffany to sit and saw Kayla immediately put her hand between Tiffany’s legs

”Now you’re clean and smooth, I’ll let you play for a little bit”

Tiffany couldn’t help but moan a little as Sara rubbed her.. “Qu—quit!” She said softly.. As it felt so good! “Wait what do you mean newborn and that’s how it’s supposed to be!” She wanted to slap her hand away.. “I’m not a newborn or a baby!” She cried... Once she was in the tub Kayla continued where Sara started.. 

Sara smirked as Kayla started to play with her new toy

”You’re a baby and no baby has big girl hair, you need to be smooth so you don’t get a rash”

She sat down and watched Tiffany briefly argue with Kayla but then close her eyes and enjoy being touched.

”Kayla, don’t let her finish though, always leave her wanting more”

Tiffany wanted to argue but as the touching continued she forgot all about the argument she wanted to fight it but her body was betraying her soon she was grinding into Sara’s fingers! Once she was in the tub Kayla continued.. Tiffany was practically panting then Kayla was reminded of something very important.. “Oh yeah she can only finish when she’s diapered right Aunt Sara?” 

Sara nodded

”When she’s back in her the diapers, of course”

She grinned and decided that she might let Kayla have some fun, it had been over a year since Kayla had last had anyone bring her to a climax.

”Only time either of you can finish is in your thick diapers, no other times”

She took care to wash the 2 girls and then got them out, wrapping them up in big towels.

Kayla kept trying to be bigger then Tiffany even trying to be her normal teenage self but every time Sara knocked her down.. “I’m not getting off in a stupid diaper!” Tiffany whined.. “Well see about that baby girl!” Kayla cooed to her baby girlfriend.. Kayla and Tiffany were both glad once their baths were over.. 

Sara led the girls back to Kayla’s room and dried them off, she grinned and pulled their towels away so they were both stood naked before her.

”Kayla, I want you to choose diapers for you and Tiffany, if they’re not babyish enough then I’ll be picking and I’ll give you both enemas before bed. Tiffany, choose some pretty clothes for you both, if they aren’t cute enough then I’ll let Kayla spank you”

She smirked, knowing that they’d have to do what she asked or they’d be in trouble and they knew she held all the cards

Tiffany and Kayla both cringed what kind of game was Sara plying! Kayla thought to herself.. What kind of Bs is this Tiffany thought as she went through the clothes.. Kayla walked over to where the diapers are and she picked out two pink diapers with bunnies on them! Tiffany picked out some baby dresses with pink trim with bears on it, they were nice short white dresses so everyone would be able to see their pink diapers! 

Sara smiled as she saw what they both picked 

“Good girls, you’ll look cute, I’ll even put your hair in pigtails. Don’t you think you’ll look cute and babyish?”

She smiled as both girls seemed oblivious to the fact they were both totally naked.

”Tiffany, I might have to tell your mommy that you enjoyed breastfeeding, she might have to find someone you can feed from more. I’d do it but I don’t think I can make enough milk for 2 hungry babies”

She walked over and kissed both girls on the lips before Ieading them over to the mat.

”ok lay down next to each other, spread your legs and hold hands”

“Can I please have my hair like normal or just put it in a pony tail?” She asked nervously as she was very intimidated by Sara as she knew Sara would have no problem spanking her... Kayla frowned as she didn’t wanna be dressed like a baby and especially being dressed like Tiffany... “please Sara I didn’t like it I— I don’t wanna do it.” Tiffany said as she wasn’t looking forward to Brest feeding.. Kayla gave Tiffany a look like you’re pushing it! Kayla wasn’t happy with Sara and didn’t really kiss her back like she normally would and Tiffany did her best to fight Sara’s kiss.. Kayla rolled her eyes and Tiffany wanted to cover her eyes as she tried to pretend to be anywhere else as Kayla held her hand tightly.. 

Sara frowned and delivered hard spanks to each of the girls bare legs and looked into their eyes.

”Argue and I’ll have no problem putting you over my lap and giving you both a nice sore bottom. I’ll be giving you pigtails as that is what o decided and I will dress you how I choose, whether that’s in a T-shirt and diaper, dress or diaper only. Are we understood?”

She stared at Tiffany 

“I will be telling your mommy that you enjoyed breastfeeding and you’ll be breastfed if she chooses to have you breastfeed like the baby you are”

As if to emphasise her point, she lifted Kayla’s legs and after reaching over to grip the hairbrush delivered 2 hard spanks to her bottom, repeating it with Tiffany

”Now both of you say sorry and ask to be dressed like the babies you are”

“Aw!” Kayla yelped then Tiffany did the same thing... “Yes.” Kayla said rubbing her thigh.. Tiffany was glaring at Sara she was so mad at her it’s not fair she was going to make sure her mom turned her into a baby just like Kayla she didn’t wanna breastfeed cause that’s what infants do! That bitch stole my boyfriend now she kisses me and makes me make out with Kayla and she has all the control or she can spank me!  This is Bs she thinks to herself!! Kayla was shocked when Sara smacked her with the hair brush!  “Owe what was that for!” She whined. Tiffany did the same! Kayla’s eyes watered and did as she was told.. Tiffany was crying like the baby she is and now she was mad and determined not  to do what Sara told her... 

“That was a reminder for being naughty, now say sorry and ask to be dressed like the babies you are”

She smacked the hairbrush against her hand and she stared at them.

”I’m waiting, or I can just punish you and delay any diaper changes. It’s your choice but I recommend you listen to me and do as I ask”

• Like 1

Tiffany was mad she wanted to grab Sara and bend her over and she could if she had her friends with her but Sara was taller then her and she was stronger so she knew one on one she’d lose... Kayla already did as she was told now she was waiting for Tiffany... Damn her damn her this isn’t fair! Tiffany thought to herself. “Fine sorry dress me like the baby I am!” She had a attitude when she said she didn’t mean to she just couldn’t hide her true emotions so it came out in her voice! 

• Like 1

Sara raised her eyebrows and looked at Tiffany 

She stood and grasped her by the arm, leading her to the corner and spanking her bare butt with the brush.

”You stay there and work on your attitude, I’ll sort Kayla and then I hope you’ll ask me without the attitude”

She walked over to Kayla and after sprinkling and rubbing powered into her, she taped the diaper on and dressed her in the cute dress.

”Sit up and I’ll get your hair done”

She helped Kayla sit and started to brush her hair before tying her hair into bouncy pigtails

• Like 1

“Owe!” She yelped as She was swatted and put in the corner.. That bitch sticking me in the corner! She thought as she rubbed her bottom and her thigh as she got smacked in both places.. Wait till Kelli and Britney hear about this we’ll gang up on her and take care of her! She thought as she smiled she thought maybe she had a plan... She never even thought that she lost her status as people that once feared her now laughed at her cause she was a baby and Kelli took over her role as queen bee!  Kayla laid there as Sara diapered her then she sat up and let Sara do her hair.. Kayla felt just like a real baby cause she wasn’t allowed to do anything! Kayla knew Sara was going to make her look as babyish as she could.. 

• Like 1

Sara smiled as she brushed Kayla’s hair and tied it up before pushing her pacifier into her mouth.

”Good girl, you look very cute, why don’t you go and play with your dollies while I get Tiffany ready”

She pushed her toward the toys and then went and pulled Tiffany back over to the mat.

”Ok Tiffany, ask me without attitude to dress you like the baby you are”

She tapped her foot and looked at her

Kayla sat there looking at her toys sucking her pacifier she watched as Sara roughly grabbed Tiffany taking her to the same spot she was just at.  Tiffany stumbled along as Sara had her she truly felt like a baby being dragged like she was.. She was forced to sit on the mat, Tiffany knew she had to do as she was told... “It’s not fair you took my boyfriend and now you’re going to tell my mom to breastfeed me!” She cried.. “Will You dress me like t— the ba— baby i—I am.” She said stuttering as she sobbed feeling powerless! 

Sara smiled

”Of course I will, and I think you can tell your mommy later that you loved being breastfed and you’re jealous that Baby KayKay gets it”

She smirked knowing that Tiffany would have to do it or else.

After smiling at her a bit more she managed to dress Tiffany exactly the same as Kayla and brushed her hair into 2 floppy pigtails

”what cute babies you both are, adorable both of you”

“No I’m not telling her that!” She cried as she laid down not realizing the very vulnerable position she was in as her legs were raised as fine dirty diaper was pulled out from under her then her legs raised so the clean diaper can be slid under her... Once Tiffany was dressed she looked at Kayla sucking her pacifier contently knowing she looked just the same.. Tiffany was really frustrated as every time she moved not only did her diaper crinkle but her stupid pigtails bounced around... 

“Well you will be telling her, unless you want me to accidentally forget your next diaper change when you mess again”

She smirked again

”I’m going to make sure everyone knows you’re my baby girls and that your diapers are not just for show!”

She smiled again and pushed Tiffany’s paci in her mouth like Kayla was suckling hers too.