LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

“No i won’t and I’m not going to let her do that anymore it’s time I put my foot down with her!” Kayla started to wake up.. “What’s going on?” Kayla asked stretching.. “Owe!” Tiffany yelped as her thigh now stung! Tiffany fumed and took a deep breathe.. “Aunt Sara will you please change my messy diaper.” She said softly trying to hide her attitude.. 

“Better, of course I’ll change you”

Sara smiled and pressed Kayla’s diaper to make her feel her mess.

”Your girlfriend is trying to fight and says she likes boys, give her a lovely kiss and tell her what she is. She’s your baby girlfriend and you’re both getting very clear and you’ll both be craving the closeness too”

Sara pulled Kayla and sat her on Tiffany, their diapers squelch together.

”Ok girls, show me how much you love each other”

Kayla smiled “ok.” She grabbed Tiffany and gave her a big kiss and touched her diaper.. Kayla was feeling on Tiffany and kissing her passionately.. Tiffany was stuck and she could do nothing.. “no no please!” She cried as Kayla laid on her grinding her diaper against her... Kayla kissed her baby girlfriend... 

“Tiffany if you want changing then you need to make Kayla feel good in her messy diaper and give her a good kiss, she’s showing you lots of love, even after you bullied her when she first became a baby again”

Sara frowned and pointed to Kayla

”do it Tiffany, she wants attention. Pretend she’s your boyfriend....when you had one”

Kayla smiled “I got this!” She grabbed Tiffany roughly “Say mommy please Kiss me!” Kayla wanted to condition her that she had NO choice in anything she wanted her to know Kayla was in charge of her. Tiffany looked at Sara for help. Kayla smacked her baby girlfriend. “Owe!l she looked at Sara again for help and Tiffany noticed she wasn’t going to help her! “Say it baby girl!” Kayla cooed at her. Tiffany waited too long so Kayla grabbed her roughy. “Do as you’re told of you’re really going to get it!” She smacked her again. Kayla thought of all those times that Tiffany bullied her so she now had her chance and Sara was giving her the keys to the car.  “Ok ok!” Tiffany squealed wanting Kayla to leave her alone. “Mommy please k-kiss— m— me!” She stuttering crying between sobs looking at Sara for help one last time.  There was none so Kayla grabbed her roughly and took advantage of her but this time she made Tiffany rub herself as she kissed her. “I want you to rub yourself baby girl as I kiss you!” She cooed at her.  

Sara smiled and put her hand on Kayla’s diaper, she pressed it.

“Good girls, enjoy your messy diapers and each other”

She smiled and took a photo of the 2 girls

”Kayla, maybe Tiffany would like to come on holiday with me and you? I’ll ask her mommy, would you like your baby girlfriend to be with you?”

She smiled knowing Kayla would want her there, she hadn’t told her about the room set out as a proper nursery with a crib and changing table, she wouldn’t until they arrived 

Tiffany blushed bright red as they know had pictures of her being woman or baby handled by her baby mommy even if she never wanted one!  Kayla smiled “Yes I’d love to have her with us!” Kayla said enthusiastically.  Tiffany was mad didn’t she have a choice in anything she didn’t wanna go.  “I’m fine I’d rather stay home!” She said hoping that would be the end of that! 

Sara nodded and dialled Tiffany’s mom.

”Hi, you know I’m taking Kayla away for a few days, well Kayla wanted Tiffany to go with us. Tiffany got a little upset that Kayla would be going away, she really wants to come with us. Yes they’ll be sleeping in the same room and in the same bed....yes they’re loving their diapers and being baby girlfriends...ok thanks”

She hung the phone up and smiled 

“Your mommy said that she’s happy to let you come with us, so you get plenty of time together. Say ‘thank you Aunt Sara, thank you mommy Kayla and give her a big kiss’

She pressed on her messy diaper to show that she’d get changed after she had done as she is told

“Wait I don’t wanna go!” Tiffany felt like she was being kidnapped. She didn’t wanna go away and have both girls control her or she gets a spanking this wasn’t fair... “No please I—I don’t wanna go!” She cried... Kayla smiled for all these years Tiffany was a stuck up girl now she was literally reduced to tears in a messy diaper what a fall it was for her!  “It’s ok baby girl you’re just a baby you don’t know what you want or need but you need to do as Aunt Sara said or you’ll get in trouble.” Kayla cooed at her... Tiffany wanted to be changed badly.. “Thank you Aunt Sara thank you mommy Kayla.” She whined as she went to give Kayla a kiss... “No no baby girl I want you to kiss me like the baby you are mommy will kiss you however she wants!” Kayla was determined to make sure she knew she was a baby and she had No control.. Tiffany looked at Kayla and knew what she wanted she leaned into kiss her with her mouth open slobbering like a baby would.. “What a good baby girl isn’t she cute Aunt Sara!” Kayla said winking at Sara.. 

Sara helped Kayla off Tiffany and then helped Tiffany to her feet before sitting and pulling the crying girl into her lap and giving her a hug.

”I know you don’t want to but you’re going to come and enjoy it. Trust me, I won’t let anyone hurt you....unless it’s me giving you a spanking. You’re safe with me and your girlfriend, just relax and let it happen. Kayla has started to accept her treatment”

She kissed her head and moved her to lay in her lap before lifting her shirt and unfastening her bra. 

“This will calm you down, drink from Aunt Sara”

She rubbed her nipple on Tiffany’s lip

Tiffany felt like a rag doll like she had Sara and Kayla watching her and making sure she knew she was a baby and wasn’t allowed to do much without their approval.. Kayla was hoping she could grow up in time but keep Tiffany as her baby girlfriend she wanted to see a day where Tiffany would submit and know she’s a baby even calling her mommy in front of her little friends that used to bully her... Tiffany’s tried to calm down as this was so much and her eyes got big as she saw Sara lit her shirt and her red bra.. “No no please!” She whined as Sara laid her down cuddling her she now realized she was going to be breast fed! Tiffany squirmed around but a sharp smack settled her down! Then Kayla began rubbing Tiffany in her special places after a minute or so knowing she was stuck she began sucking and drinking... Tiffany has just taken another big step backwards... 

Sara smiled 

“Good girl, that’s it. Have a feed and calm down, then I’ll get you and Kayla into clean diapers”

She looked at Kayla

”Just because you are treating Tiffany like a baby, doesn’t mean you’re any bigger. You’ve just accepted that you’re a baby more than she has. Tell Aunt Sara that you’re a baby and love your diapers, Kayla”

She patted Tiffany’s diaper and looked back at Kayla

Tiffany hated it but she did calm down and the milk wasn’t horrible just very humiliating and with Kayla playing with her diaper she was being conditioned to love her diapers and Kayla was hoping there would be a point where Tiffany would be a real baby and she would love it! She was determined to make her into an adult baby..  “B—but Aunt Sara can’t I be a big girl someday Tiffany can always be the baby but I wanna be a big girl again sometime!” 

“Kayla, you’ll be a baby as long as me and your mommy decide, now tell me what I’ve just said”

She frowned at her

”Aunt Sara is in charge of 2 babies, not just 1, now what do you have to tell me? Don’t make me ask again”

She put her hand on Tiffany’s diaper and began to rub it gently against her.

Kayla knew if she didn’t do as Sara said she would probably get a spanking and she knew she better be good cause Sara was letting her control Tiffany... “ I’m a baby and I love my diapers.” She said smiling.. Tiffany hated how Sara kept patting her as she rocked her while she continued to nurse... 

“Good girl, now don’t forget that or I might let Tiffany have some control over you....”

She smiled knowing Kayla was loving the power she had

”I think it’s about time my 2 babies were changed into clean diapers”

She pulled her nipple out of Tiffany’s mouth 

“Thank you Aunt Sara for feeding me?”

Kayla was going to be good Tiffany was going to be her plaything for all those times she and her little friends took advantage of her now payback would suck for baby Tiffany! Tiffany was snapped out of her baby world as the nipple was removed.. She couldn’t believe she was just breastfed like an infant! “Thank you Aunt Sara for feeding me.” 

“Good girl, you were a hungry baby. I hope you’ve left food for Kayla for later”

Sara let Tiffany out of her lap and with a wicked grin forced both girls to sit hard on the floor, their diapers squishing

”Now I think you both want clean diapers....how about I give you a bath together first...clean you up properly”

Tiffany blushed as she got down what has happened to me! She thought as she was sitting there in a messy diaper after being breast fed!  Last week I didn’t have to poop in my diaper but now I do! She wanted to cry... “ok that sounds good!” Kayla said as she wasn’t happy that she had to plop down in her mess she welcomed a bath! 

Sara stood and walked toward the bathroom 

“Girls, crawl for your bath”

She entered the room with them and filled the tub, before turning to the girls and slowly stripping them to their heavily sagging diapers 

“Take a good look at each other and then give each other a hug and kiss”

Tiffany hated this so much the former cheerleader and the homecoming Queen was reduced to a crawling baby in poopy diapers! Kayla was used to it so it was no big deal! She wanted to be a big girl again and she knew to do that she had to be good but she was going to make sure Tiffany got to be a big girl ever again... Kayla smiled at Tiffany as she had the perfect body., “I don’t like girls quit trying to make me like her like that!” Tiffany whined as she looked away from Kayla and was just standing there not listening..Kayla gave her a hug and kiss.. “Your turn baby girl!” 

Sara smiled and tapped her foot 

“go ahead Tiffany, give Mommy Kayla a big kiss and hug her tightly”

She smiled again

”or maybe Tiffany needs a sore bottom first, I’d be only too happy to give her one”

“As I said, this is the closest either of you will get to sex, so you might as well enjoy it”

She layed both girls down and untaped their diapers, cleaning them up before helping them into the bath.

”Girls you can play with the bath toys for a bit and then I’ll bath you”

She wondered how Tiffany would react when she was going to make sure her diaper area was smooth but didn’t say anything.

“I’ll be big again and I can have sex with a boy or a girl but Tiffany will always be a baby!” Kayla said touching her in her special place and Tiffany could do nothing but let Kayla have her way with her.. “Baby Tiffany is my play toy!” She was going to have fun with her toy.. Tiffany wanted to run and hide!!