LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Sara led her 2 babies out of the school by the quietest route, they only saw 3 students but they were too preoccupied to notice the group.

“Preschool won’t be so bad, Ms Green is making sure that your lessons continue so you’ll do work suitable for your class so you won’t fall behind. We just had to make provisions for your diapers and baby treatment”

She smiled 

“hold hands girls, you both look ready for a nap, are you tired?”

“Great.” Kayla said not happy.. Tiffany was thinking it might not be so bad least I can be a normal teenager again.. She thought to herself.. “Yeah I could use a nap.” Tiffany said in a chipper mood.. Kayla took Tiffany’s hands as they began walking.. 

Sara smiled as they headed back home, as soon as they were in the door she sat down and pulled the girls to sit on the sofa with her.

”You both did well to behave while we were out, im impressed. Now I’ll sort out your lunch and then it’s naptime for my 2 babies. I’ll have to see if someone can feed you Tiffany while Kayla has her feeding with me”

Thank fully Jessica was working from home, she heard the girls and walked in, taking Tiffany’s hand.

”come with me and I’ll give you a bottle while Aunt Sara feeds Kayla”

Sara smiled and pulled Kayla in her lap, lifting her T-shirt and unfastening her bra.

”Ok baby, time to have your feeding”

Tiffany watched as Kayla was lead to the chair glad that’s not me as she was taken into the kitchen.. Once they got to the chair she was laid down and Sara lifted her shirt lifting her black silky bra she got out her breast and waited until Kayla lathed on... Kayla was a little slow but a Smack to her bottom got her going.. 

Sara gasped when Kayla latched on and started to suckle 

“I guess this is something both of us need to get used to. I know you don’t like it yet, but, with not being able to date and only having me and Tiffany I think you’ll start to look forward to your feedings”

She placed her hand on the front of Kayla’s wet diaper and started to gently rub it.

Tiffany was being fed a jar of strained peas and a bottle of tepid formula by Jessica while this was happening.

”I know you were jealous of Kayla and was so pleased she was punished. Imagine my surprise when Sara said you would be a good baby friend for Kayla. Your mommy couldn’t agree fast enough”

I’ll never get used to this and I’m not a infant I shouldn’t be doing this! She thinks to herself as she sucks! She spreads her legs a little and try’s to grind against Sara’s hand as she began to make her feel good...  “Wh— what no I’m not jealous of her!l Tiffany whined.. “I’m not really friends with her.” She whined hoping Jessica didn’t know about Kayla making moves on her. 

Sara smiled and took some of the pressure off her diaper, allowing her to grind the padding against her hand

”That’s it, show me how much you love your diapers, you love your diapers now. You need them and don’t want to give them up”

Jessica smiled

”You were best friends growing up and I know when Kayla became head cheerleader, you got jealous. It’s ok to admit it. Now you’re babies together”

Kayla wanted to fight and yell at her but much like she controlled Tiffany, Sara controlled her!  Maybe that’s why she wanted to control Tiffany then she could feel like she had some kind of control of her life.. “No she was jealous of me cause I had all the guys then when she got in trouble and had to leave the cheer team I became the captain..” she smiled thinking about the times she used to have! Diapers had nothing to do with her former life except when she babysat.. 

Sara smiled as Kayla suckled before switching her to her other breast.

”Good girl, you have a good feed and then it will be nap time for you both, after a diaper change of course”

Jessica wipes Tiffany’s face and smiled before talking to her in the time everyone uses for babies

”Yes of course dear, now let me check your diaper”

She reached and squeezed the diaper

”You’ll need changing before your nap”

Kayla just kept sucking waiting for her to get her other breast out she knew there was nothing she could do.. She didn’t want a spanking!  Tiffany finished eating as the girl baby talked her and checked her diaper!  Oh how I hate being a baby!  She thought to herself 

Jessica smiled,  she knew that Kayla would be likely to have a messy diaper when she woke so had added a laxative to Tiffany’s bottle.

She took the girl and changed her into a thick sleeptime diaper and tucked her into bed with her pacifier.

”Kayla will be here soon”

Sara patted Kayla’s bum and kept rubbing the front of it, smirking as she spread her legs and tried to press the crotch harder against her hand.

”Ok. Tummy all full now baby, time for a clean diaper and tucked into bed with your girlfriend”

Sara was quick changing her soggy diaper and had her in bed with her paci soon

”Cuddle up girls, I want to see you still cuddling when I come and get you up”

Kayla hated how Sara was playing with her and she knew what she was doing cause she was doing the same thing to Tiffany. Sara was making Kayla love her diapers and Kayla was doing the same to Tiffany.. Once they were in their cribs Kayla started playing with Tiffany.. “Quit I don’t like girls!” She whined.. “Quiet mommy’s here!” She said smacking her hands as she continued to play with her.. Kayla was going to break Tiffany and that’s all there was to it, she knew without her friends Tiffany wasn’t so tough! 

Sara smiled and watched the girls as she left the room.

”I want you both to nap though after you enjoy each other’s company. Tiffany, this is what will be happening every nap with Kayla so you had better get used to it and start enjoying it. It’s the closest either of you will get to sex”

She kissed both girls on the lips and left, turning off the light as she did. 

“I don’t like girls!” She whined “Owe!” She yelped as Kayla snacked her.. “You’re a baby you don’t know what you like!” Kayla said winking at Sara! Sara had Tiffany’s boyfriend and Kayla was taking over Tiffany’s life the bully was now the one being bullied! Kyla enjoyed Sara’s attention Tiffany moved around but Kayla held her as Sara kissed her on the lips as well.. Tiffany knew she couldn’t say anything or she’d get a spanking... 

Sara and Jessica day chatting, Sara didn’t tell Jessica about Kayla and Tiffany as she knew that this would cement their love of their diapers and baby treatment. Kayla might think it was showing that she wanted fun with her girlfriend but it only showed how much she enjoyed her diapers

”Kayla seems to be relaxing more, she’s going to be begging to breast feed again soon. She loves the closeness we have”

Sara sat and watched TV with Jessica and wondered how the girls were.

After a couple of hours she went up to Kayla’s room and opened the door and turned the light on

”Wakey Wakey babies....time for getting up now, can’t nap all day can you”

She walked over and pressed the back of their diapers, she could tell they had both messed heavily in their sleep

Both girls slept like babies! Tiffany woke first I hate this mommy don’t make me poop in my diaper but this bitch Sara does she thought to herself.. She hadn’t been back to sleep for very long before Sara woke her up... Forty minutes earlier she had woke up and messed her diaper then cried herself to sleep.. 

Sara sat on a chair at the side of the bed and was sat massaging the backs of their diapers.

She smiled when she saw Tiffany wake up and pressed her diaper firmly.

”Have a nice sleep baby? Smells and looks like you’ve messed your diaper, your mommy will be pleased. She’s asked me to get you used to messing them as you’re going to be on full potty ban when you go home, mommy told me that she has been too soft on you so there’s some changes for you”

She smiled and firmly rubbed her diaper again

Tiffany cringed how Sara played with her messy diaper and there was nothing she could do about it! Made her so mad cause Sara was making fun of her and saying we both know what you did and we know who’s in charge!  So much was said with the pressing and the massaging of her messy diaper!  “I guess.” She said trying to wake up she was just looking forward to going home cause her mommy didn’t make her mess her diaper.. “What no but why too soft she’s been real strict ch—changes what kind of changes!” She asked desperately stuttering nervously trying to make some sense of all this.. 

Sara smiled as she kept rubbing her diaper firmly. Making sure she felt the messy diaper close to her skin.

”Well I know you’re going to be using your diapers properly like your baby girlfriend does. She’s also said she’s going to start making you nap and going to bed early at night. I know she said that you can count on going over her lap for a sore bottom when you argue now, she said she let you off a lot of stuff but after seeing how Kayla’s mommy and I treat Kayla, she’s said she’s going to treat you more like Kayla”

She gave Tiffany’s diaper and firm squeeze.

”Tell Aunt Sara that you love your messy diapers and I’ll change you then”

Tiffany wanted to slap that smug look off Sara’s face and beat her up for rubbing her mess and reminding her she’s in a dirty diaper! Wasn’t it enough this bitch stole my boyfriend!  “What you can’t be serious why is she going to do all that I’ve been good and Kayla Isn’t my girlfriend I like men not little boys like Jeff!” She said trying to still have a air of superiority.. She shot Sara daggers as she was going to have to repeat some stupid thing she wants her to say... “Aunt Sara I love my messy diapers.” She said it with each word spitting venom.. She was not going to give Sara the satisfaction that she wanted! 

Sara smiled

”Don’t blame me, your mommy decided to change how you were treated. You might like boys now but a few more weeks or months with Kayla rubbing your diaper and you’ll crave being together”

She gave her thigh a hard spank with her hand

”Try again and sound sincere or you’ll be staying in that diaper until after dinner tonight.....and get a session with the paddle before your mommy picks you up”