LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Sara smiled as Kayla rubbed the cream in, allowing her finger to slip between her cheeks.

”Ok Tiffany, crawl over to the changing mat and I’ll get you dressed”

Sara hugged Tiffany and rubbed her back

”It’s all over, you’ve been spanked and now you’re going to be a good girl and listen without any bad language or answering me back”

Tiffany almost jumped as Kayla got handsy! Kayla smiled and winked at Sara it was almost like they knew what they were doing it was a inside joke and unfortunately for Tiffany she was the toy or victim.. “ok.” She said as she crawled over to the blanket.. 

Sara came over and gently slipped a diaper under Tiffany and taped it tight.

”Now lets get you in your matching dresses and then I’ll do your hair....braids or pigtails?”

She smiled and went to the closet and brought the 2 dresses. She knew that the hem was short enough that their diapers would peek out 

Tiffany laid there hating how she was being treated just like a baby but that’s truly what she was now.. Her bottom hurt so bad she just laid there letting Sara diaper her.. “Braids.” She said softly. Kayla watched as Sara took care of her baby girlfriend.. 

“Braids it is for both of you”

Sara dressed them both in the matching dresses and smiled as she saw that their diapers peeked out under the hem a little.

”So cute! Ok, time to put the hairbrush to its other use!”

She started with Tiffany and gently brushed her hair before braiding it and tying it in place and then repeating it with Kayla.

”ok girls, hold hands and look in the mirror for me”

Kayla looked at Tiffany and smiled.. “Twinseys!l she said excited not liking that she could see Tiffany’s diaper knowing her diaper was showing too.. “Um can’t wear something else everyone’s going to see our diapers!” Tiffany just sat there she wanted to yell and scream but she was beaten and defeated.. 

“Don’t be silly, everyone will see how cute you look. They’re staying on. It’s either those dresses or I’ll take you to school in just your diaper?”

She smiled as she knew they’d choose the dresses.

”ok, give each other a kiss”

She smirked and as they kissed snapped a picture on her phone 

Tiffany couldn’t say anything all the fight was out of her.. She hated knowing she would have to go to school looking like this and Kayla was right people could see their white crinkly diaper.. Kayla wasn’t happy but she knew there was nothing she could do! “Please Sara what if my Friends see me like this!” She whined.. Kayla’s eyes lit up when Sara said to kiss each other.. Tiffany stood there like a fish out of water uncomfortable as hell.. Kayla kisses her tough and passionately Tiffany tried to pull away but Kayla held her then she began rubbing Tiffany.. Once the kiss was over Tiffany looked at Sara “Did you see that tell her she can’t do that!” Tiffany realized she truly sounded and acted like a toddler being a rattle tail to the babysitter.. Kayla smiled and said ok my baby girlfriend will have to learn a lesson.. She thought to herself waiting to see if Sara was going to say anything.. 

Sara smiled at them

”Tiffany, give Kayla a kiss like she just gave you. You might as well be baby girlfriends, you won’t be dating any time soon anyway”

She laughed

”In the last year Kayla admitted to me that she only dated a few boys to keep up appearances and that she always had a crush on you, isn’t that right Kayla?”

“I don’t like girls!” She whined as Kayla took her again and did the same thing.. “She’s a baby and she don’t know what she wants or how to kiss!l Kayla said licking her lips... Tiffany tried to move around but she couldn’t get away...”See tell her to stop!” Tiffany said stomping her foot.. “Yeah she’s going to be my baby girlfriend and she Sooner she accepts the Better off she’ll be!” She said smacking Tiffany’s diapered bottom.. 

“We will be here all day until you kiss her Tiffany. I’m sure Kayla wouldn’t mind that”

Sara looked at the time and realised they would be late for their appointment at school but was determined for Kayla and Tiffany to share a special moment

”Tiffany when you kiss her, put your arms round her and feel her butt, like my boyfriend Jake does with me”

Jake was Tiffany’s boyfriend before she got put into baby treatment, Sara wanted to see how she reacted knowing that he was now dating her.

“Wa—wait what!” Tiffany said confused.. “My mom told him I was grounded he knows nothing about the baby Bs and we’re still together!” She began crying not believing that her boyfriend is now dating Sara.. She was mad cause she used to have his balls in her purse.. She was real worried if he saw her like this.. Kayla kisses her again and grabbed Tiffany’s ass.. 

Sara looked and smiled before showing Tiffany a photo of her and Jake.

”Your mommy told Jake that you were being punished and was grounded for the foreseeable future. She recently told him that you were being  treated like a baby, she even showed him photos. You can’t blame Jake for wanting to be with a woman who respects him rather than a baby.”

She saw Tiffany go to argue and Locked her lips on hers, shoving her tongue in to silence her.

”Whose idea do you think it was for you to have matching dresses”

“What I can’t believe this!” She was so mad she controlled Jake now he was with Sara and if he saw her now he would laugh at her all the power she had over him would be gone! “Wh—mppp!” She did her best to stop Kayla but it was no use Kayla had control over her and she was the dominant one is this relationship that she didn’t wanna be in! “Whatever.” Is all she could say once she got her breath back.. 

“Jake was the one who suggested dressing you in matching dresses, he even chose the pattern for them. I guess he was tired of you trying to control him and using him. Don’t worry, I’m sure when we get to school and he sees you, he’ll see how happy you are”

Sara smiled as she put shoes on the 2 girls

”I want you both to look as happy as possible, so anyone who sees will see how much you love this. And I want you holding hands all the time, and giving each other kisses regularly”

Sara sighed and lifted her hand, slapping Tiffany’s face.

“Tiffany, you are incredibly close to being punished again, is that what you want?”

She put her hands on her hips and stared.

”You don’t hear your baby girlfriend complaining do you?”

Tiffany was caught off guard having her face slapped she was a cheerleader and she was used to getting her way, all the guys liked her and even some girls!  Now all her confidence and swagger was gone and She was having a hard time understanding her new role.. “Awe!” She squealed.. “No.” she pouted it was so unfair this bitch took my boyfriend and now she’s my babysitter! She thought to herself.. Kayla just looked at Tiffany and smiled.. “I think she needs her pacifier and then she’ll feel better..” Kayla suggested to Sara.. 

Sara smirked as Kayla suggested a pacifier, she’d been and bought 2 special matching ones.

She opened her purse and took out 2 pacifiers and clips, clipping them to the girls’ dresses and inserting them into their mouths with ease.

”Now, they stay there until an adult takes them out. If I see them out without me or another adult removing them, well....I’ll be feeding you prune juice later instead of formula and I’m sure you don’t want that”

She opened the door and looked at the girls as she picked up their diaper bag.

”Now, hold hands and let’s go”

“I meant for her not for me!” Kayla whined as Sara placed a pacifier in each girls mouth.. Tiffany was not going to be bad as the threat was real and she knew Sara was serious! Kayla talked behind her pacifier only making her sound more babyish... Tiffany was determined not to say a word! 

Sara smiled as the 2 girls waddled out holding hands and stood by the car

”no girls, it’s a nice day so we’re walking to school, make sure to kiss each other regular and look happy”

She couldn’t wait to get to school and have the teachers and other students witness what happened to the 2 biggest bullies in class.

Kayla and Tiffany both frowned still during their pacifiers knowing going back to school dressed as babies!  Both knew their lives would never be the same. They both waddled holding each other’s hands sucking their pacifiers In their crinkley diapers the bad thing for Tiffany’s is hers was wet! 

Sara couldn’t help camp some pictures as they walked toward school, she saw that both diapers were peeking out and noticed Tiffany’s was showing slightly more.

When they arrived at the doors of school, she pulled the pacifiers out but left them dangling from the clips and then slipped her finger into the girls’ diapers.

”Kayla, you’re still dry, that’s a surprise....Tiffany, you’re wet. I’ll change you later. No doubt you’ll both be wet after our meeting today”

Sara pushed open the door and the girls saw the hallways were empty, everyone else must be in classes at the moment.

Both girls stood at the door before entering and were too scared to care about their pacifiers as Sara removed them.. “Please Sara can’t we wait out here?” Kayla begged... Tiffany froze with fear as Sara pronounced her diaper was wet she was scared Sara might change her in front of people or at the school! Both girls were relieved as they entered and no one was around.. 

“You could wait here if you want....the classes will be finishing soon so you can be babysat while I speak to the principal or you can come with me to the principal’s office”

She looked at them both and frowned

”Kayla. It’s Aunt Sara, remember....do you need a reminder?”