LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Unknown to the girls, Sara and Jessica were sat watching and smiling as they seemed to get on like they used to do.

Sara decided to talk to the babies

”when you are both ready then you can go through potty training together and be potty training buddies. Won’t that be nice?”

Sara giggled as she imagined them both sat on training potties trying to perform for the adults.

• Like 1

Both Sara and Jessica laughed and looked at them.

”you aren’t ready. We will decide when we think you are both ready and it’s not yet”

Sara smiled

”you both have a lot of growing up to do before we let you out of diapers”

“Yes we are!” They both cried.. Tiffany wonders how it would feel wearing her sexy Victoria’s Secret panties as opposed to her stupid baby diapers... She was frustrated and mad cause she knew they were going to keep her in diapers for quite sometime.. “We learned our lesson we don’t need to be in diapers!” She cried.. Tiffany took her hand and tried to calm her down.. 

“Girls, I think it’s almost bedtime, you’re obviously very cranky. I’m not sure if I can breastfeed again just yet so I’m sorry Kayla, you might have to have a bottle like Tiffany.”

Sara opened the playpen and helped the girls out and up the stairs 

“come on, bedtime for babies”

Sara stripped them both and changed them into thick diapers, making sure that she rubbed the cream in long enough that both girls moaned. She wondered if they’d be getting up to mischief later or if they’d behave, she’d know either way.

Jessica brought 2 bottles of formula up and as she cradled and fed Kayla, Sara did the same to Tiffany before they were tucked into bed together and given pacifiers.

”Big day tomorrow, trip to see the principal! Goodnight babies”

Kayla blushed as she moaned but she didn’t feel as bad as Tiffany squealed.. Both girls knew what happened and were embarrassed big time.. Both girls accepted their pacifiers after finishing their bottles knowing that both would wake up with a wet diaper..  “Good night.” Kayla said.. Once the door was closed she put her hand over Tiffany’s mouth.. “i’ll spank you again now just enjoy it!” She whispered as she began rubbing Tiffany... After Kayla spanked her something was born out of her she liked to be in control! 

Sara looked at the monitor and heard the girls start to play. She knew she should go and tell them off but she decided that this might bring them even closer together so she left it, Jessica was none the wiser.

Soon enough, the sounds died down and all was quiet.

A couple of hours later, Jessica and Sara headed to bed, Sara peeped her head in and smiled as she saw the 2 girls cuddling and looking content

Tiffany didn’t know what to think or say but Kayla gave her no time or no choice as she began rubbing her... Tiffany felt her nipples harden she tried to regain her composure she didn’t want to get off in her diaper! She was on the edge and she slapped Kayla’s hands away and Kayla swatted her and jammed the pacifier in her mouth as Tiffany bit down on it and she wet her diaper in a different way! 

Sara went to bed, thinking about the change in dynamics today. Kayla had gone from being the baby and having Tiffany talk about her and tease her to controlling Tiffany.

She grinned, knowing that the laxatives that she had put in both girls bedtime bottles would soon take effect. Kayla knew she wouldn’t be changed until morning but for Tiffany this would be a new experience.

”Looks like the girls aren’t doing too bad and are settling down to sleep soon” she said to Jessica before heading to bed

Kayla smiled as she cuddled Tiffany who tried to push her away but another slap to her thigh made her quit fighting.. “I’m your mommy now little girl.” Kayla whispered to her enjoying the control she had.. Kayla had two things on Tiffany that made her submissive one she knew how to get her off and also Tiffany was afraid of Sara.. Soon both babies were asleep.. later in the night Tiffany woke up to a smelly diaper it was Kayla’s and Tiffany has cramps and was fighting the urge to go... Kayla knew what was going on she grabbed Tiffany’s bottle and she began rocking her and playing with her diaper again!  Not long Tiffany lost her battle and filled her diaper.. Both girls went to sleep hugging each other..

Sara awoke the next morning and stretched, she got up and washed and dressed. She walked into the bedroom and immediately smelled messy diapers.

Looking at the 2 girls she smiled as they were fast asleep in each others arms, she pulled the cover off and started to massage the back of both their diapers.

“Wakey wakey my 2 stinky babies, time to let me get you fed and changed and dressed to go to school”

Kayla opened her eyes smiling at her new baby girlfriend she nudged Tiffany.. “what.” She said yawning dropping her pacifier.. Kayla wanted to give her a sharp smack to her thigh, she smiled Sara might be in charge of them but she was also going to be in control of her former bully... “Do we still have to go?” Tiffany whined now that she realized she was in a messy diaper.. “Gross my mom don’t make me shit my diapers!” She said trying to be careful not to spread it around.. 

Sara frowned and pressed the back of Tiffany’s diaper.

”Yes you do have to go, let’s get breakfast and then I’ll change you both but for using bad language and talking like that I’ll be washing your mouth out and giving you a sore bottom for school. You are a baby and you listen to me and the other adults. Is that clear Tiffany?”

“No please I’m sorry I’m sorry I just don’t like messing myself.” She cried.. Kayla took her hand and tightly trying to calm her down.. “It’s ok baby it won’t hurt for long and I’ll cuddle you and play with you.” Tiffany blushed bright red remembering last night.. “Yes.” She said as she turned her attention back to Sara.. 

“Your mommy might not make you mess your diapers but when you are here, you will be using your diapers fully”

Sara helped the 2 girls up and gave them both a spank to the back of their full diapers to push them towards the door.

”Downstairs for breakfast first and then we can get cleaned up and dressed. Go on, be good, and you can hold hands all the way there”

Kayla frowned as she didn’t like that idea at all and she found Sara was very strict and would make sure she stayed with everything baby... Both girls moved it as their messy diapered bottoms was swatted.. Tiffany whined “Please can I be changed first?” She begged as she didn’t wanna be in a messy diaper.. Kayla took Tiffany’s hand practically dragging her.. “Let’s go!” She said to Tiffany.. 

Sara smirked as their loaded diapers swayed as they waddled.

As they reached the kitchen, Jessica was busy making breakfast, the smell was amazing. Sara followed and smiled before pushing both girls into sitting on the chairs and giggling at the looks on their faces.

”Ok who wants breakfast first? I can only feed one of you at a time”

Jessica kissed both girls on the forehead and put a plate of waffles in front of Sara with a cup of coffee.

”Smells like we have a stinky baby or 2 in this room”

“You’re really desperate for a spanking aren’t you Tiffany. I’ll feed Kayla first and then you can see how a good girl acts”

Jessica handed her a bowl of oatmeal and tied a bib round Kayla’s neck as Sara started to feed her

”Here comes the airplane baby girl...open the hanger”

Tiffany stared at kayla and then at the oatmeal, hoping she would get the waffles that Sara had

Tiffany sat there and pouted as she watched Kayla get fed by Sara.. Kayla was a good girl and ate her food without any problem.. Tiffany looked at the waffles as she didn’t like oatmeal she was defiantly going to say she wanted waffles.. 

Kayla was fed and ate well, she was given a few pieces of waffle afterwards but no fork, she picked the pieces up in her fingers and started to eat them

”good girl Kayla, you ate that very nicely. Ok Tiffany your turn”

Sara picked another bowl of oatmeal up and held the spoon.

”open up baby girl”

Kayla would normally get mad about eating with her hands and eating oatmeal instead of waffles but she was accepting she was a baby and that was all there is to that.. Tiffany frowned as it was her turn. She looked at Sara “I’ll take some waffles please.” She said thinking she had a choice as her mom always gave her a choice! 

“Good girl for using manners, if you eat your oatmeal like a good girl then you can have some waffle like Kayla, but you have to eat your oatmeal first”

She pushed the spoon and as soon as Tiffany opened her mouth to complain, she pushed the spoon in and smiled.

”Eat up baby, it will help you to get big and strong”