LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Ms Green smiled back.

I'll make sure you are maybe we can have a baby shower for her? She said with a emoji of a smiley face. Sounds good you're the babysitter so just give her a bottle and tell her nite nite.

"I'll be fine." Kayla said

*ok, crawl your diapered butt upstairs for a bath and then its bottle and bed for baby Kayla"

Sarah threw the food away and made a baby bottle of milk for after the bath, she text Mrs Green 'Have you thought of decorating her bedroom to be more suitable? I could watch her while you do, or my dad is a carpenter so I'm sure I could ask him to make some stuff if you wanted? The reason I'm helping so much is beause she deserves this, I'm the one shes been bullying for months'

"Ugh do you have to say all the stupid baby stuff." she said frustrated but she did as she was told too!

When Ms Green read the text she was furious with Kayla.

Sara I'm so sorry she did that to you, I can see this is even more serious then I thought it was! She sent the text back.

Several minutes she sent another text.

Sara how would you like to be baby Kayla's babysitter even at school, I went to college with Lynn, um I mean Ms Thomas.

Ms Thomas was the principal and Kayla's mom had talked to her telling her about Kyla and both decided to show other bullies why can happen to them by exposing baby Kayla to everyone!

Sarah smiled and text back "Its ok, its not your fault she bullied me, anyway id say she was getting her just rewards now. Id love to babysit her at school, ive already told her that her bullying days are over. Are you planning on sending her to school diapered then?"

She looked at Kayla *lie down and lets get that diaper off and into the bath*

Kayla's mom smiled as she was getting exactly what she wanted she knew this was a lesson Kayla would never forget.

Yes and you'll have to carry around her diaper bag or put it in your or hers locker you will be in charge of her in everyway and you can punish her in anyway you see fit. Hopefully you can teach her right from wrong. She hit send.

The baby did as she was told laying there having her diaper changed

Sarah grinned, she was looking forward to this

She took Kayla's diaper off and heled her into the tub and started to wash her paying attention to her diaper area.

A few minutes later she retrieved the shaving cream and razor

"stand up baby"

Kayla tried a couple times to wash herself but Sara wouldn't let her. She especially hated how Sara washed her special areas like she was teasing her. Once the bath was done she figured she'd just get dried off and dressed for bed. When she saw the razor and shaving cream she was shocked.

"Please don't shave me!" she whined

"B--but you're not going to tell anyone right." she was real worried about anyone finding out about this.

She laid down again with her eyes closed as this was too much to see as Sara put her in a diaper and dressed her for bed.

"Please quit calling yourself that you're Sara and we go to school together I might even be a month or two older then you." she said frustrated as she was determined not to crawl to her Aunt or babysitter. Kayla was so embarrassed and humiliated.

"Is the baby all cranky, does she need a spanking before bed? Now come to Aunty Sarah"

She smiled holding up the bottle, Sarah was hoping that the laxative she had added would be tasteless

"Come on or I'm spanking you again and then you'll see how many people know when we get to school on Monday!"

"No!" she said noticing how Sara just ignored her and kept calling her baby and referring to herself as Aunt Sara.

She got down on all fours and crawled over to her new Aunt, she hated it cause with each movement her diaper crinkled like a shotgun going off the room it was so loud!

"Are you happy now?" she said once she got over to her.

She looked up at her holding the bottle not believing the girl she used to torment was about to rock her to sleep feeding her a bottle like a infant.

"My mom sometimes just let's me have it can I just do that?" she asked not even calling it a bottle and hoping Sara might just let her lay down and drink it instead of being held!

Sarah giggled at the sight of her former tormentor crawling with a thick diaper crinkling between her legs, As Kayla reached her she held her arm and helped her onto her lap, easily pushing the shocked girl back and quickly pushing the nipple of the bottle into Kayla's mouth

"Let Aunt Sarah feed you, we don't want baby spilling it do we?"

Kayla tried to talk more.

"Owe!" she yelled as she hated when her mommy did that slapping her thigh stung, but she knew what that meant as she opened and began drinking she was just happy none of her friends saw her like this. While drinking she was going to try to talk Sara into helping her out maybe she could talk to her mom and tell her this was a bad idea.

Sarah smiled as Kayla began drinking, she knew that the laxative in the diaper would take around half an hour to kick in and couldn't wait for it to happen.

"You're late going to bed, hope you wont be cranky, look, its nearly 8.30pm"

She continued drinking not noticing the laxative at all. Once she was done she spit the nipple out.

"Sara can we be friends an maybe you can talk to my mom and tell her I've learned my lesson." she asked hoping she would help her out.

"Of course we can be friends, baby. You and I are going to be best friends by the time this punishment is over"

Sarah helped Kayla over to her bed and tucked her in with a kiss on the forehead "Night baby, no getting up now"

She closed the curtains and turned off the light, as she shut the door she locked it with the key that Mrs Green had gave her to stop Kayla being able to get out of her room or into the bathroom

"Really so that means you'll talk to my mom for me!" she smiled thinking Sara would help her out! She laid in her bed. (I was thinking maybe she don't have a nursery yet but maybe Sara suggests that to her mom. If you don't like it keep as is, that she does have a nursery)

Kayla blushes as Sara kissed her then she watched as she saw Sara walk away closing the door...

(No she doesnt have a nursery yet)

Sarah smiled and went downstairs, she sat in the quiet as she listened to see if Kayla would disobey and get out of bed and she wanted to hear when the laxatives kicked in

She pulled her phone out and sent a text to Mrs Green, 'Baby is shaved and diapered and in bed, she looks out of place in her bed though, I thought babies had cute nurseries where their crib and changing table is?'

"Oh know!" Kayla whined as she felt a sharp pain then followed by cramps and a few farts

"Not now!" she cried having no idea about the laxatives. Then it happened she messed herself.

She got out of bed trying to open the door. If Sara listened real carefully she would be able to hear her walking around.

Ms. Green picked up her phone it was a text from Sara. She smiled as her baby was already taken care of and down for the night, but when she saw the part about a nursery she was so excited.

Are you serious!

Sarah read the text and smiled before replying "Are you kidding? Id love to help you with it. Just going to check her, I put laxatives in the bottle as yo said and I think its kicked in"