LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both grownups took turns watching Jake while the other bowled each made a point to set a good example of sportsmanship for the little boy in thier care. Then it was Jakes turn again Nick gave the back of neck a little squeeze "go on baby your turn"

Brendon was shocked but he recovered quickly "oh baby, it's okay my little boy mamas at work but I'm here, now I think we need to get someone home for a nap how does that sound baby, we'll get going right now just give uncle nick a hug and kiss goodbye so we can leave cookie"

Brandon quickly changed his own shoes then hoisted the little boy onto his hip. He kissed Jakes neck then spilled his shoes off handing them to Nick "return these please and I'll see you in a bit come on cookie you have a date with nap time" he positioned Jake so he was cradled against his chest

Brendon parked and carried the little boy to his room stripping him down to his underwear before pulled by up the cover he thought about a diaper but didn't want to wake Jake up. He switched on the baby monitor and went down stairs to wait for nick

Brendon went around and picked up the house while the boy slept. He began putting lunch together right as there was a knock on the door and Nick walked in. They made small talk while Jake slept. Nick got accustomed to all of the baby items in the house and jakes routine

Jake finally woke up a half hour early before his nap time was supposed to be over. He forgot his mama went to work so he tried calling for her. He was going to be so disappointed when he remembers that's she's not there. "Mama! Mama... I'm up." Jake called.

Brendon was using the bathroom when he heard jake over the monitor rather than wait he jogged up the stairs to find the boys room. He saw the little boy through the open open door walking in to the room he said "hey there baby did you have a nice nap"