LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon unfastened the tray and helped Jake stand.Nick  bent down on one knee holding Jakes clothes. Brandon patted Jakes bottom and said “go to see Uncle nick baby”
Jake nodded and went to Uncle Nick. He was excited for ice cream.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ick had the boy stripped to his diaper in a second “are you wet baby or do you neeed to make poopie or peepee before I dress you”
"No and no. " Jake shook his head. He would be fine. He didn't need to go.

Nick held out the shorts “that’s fine for now baby and if you end up using your diaper that’s ok too munchkin well bro g a diaper bag and can change you real quick”
Jake stepped into the shorts, holding onto Nick's shoulders. He was excited to go out.

Nick quickly pulled the boy into a hug “you are being such a good boy baby now before we go what are the rules while we are out baby”
"Stay with you guys the whole time. Be polite. Don't talk to strangers. Hold yours or Mr. Brandon's hand..." Jake was sure those were all the rules.

Brandon came over with the diaper bag on his shoulder he rubbed the boys head “such a good smart boy, that deserves some ice cream” he reached down and pulled Jake onto his hip “ready to go on an adventure Cookie Monster”

Nick opened the door and and held it as Brandon carried Jake out “I don’t know what that is baby but if they have it you can get it cookie”

he placed Jake in his car seat buckling him in 

• 3 weeks later...
Nick opened the door and and held it as Brandon carried Jake out “I don’t know what that is baby but if they have it you can get it cookie”
he placed Jake in his car seat buckling him in 
Jake smiled, he was so excited to get ice cream with them. He sat in his car seat ready.

Brandon drove them to the beach parkway no and getting out Nick went to release Jake “ok baby ready for some ice cream and should we walk on the beach”
"Ya that would be fun!" Jake said. He liked walking on the beach.

They let the barefoot boy walk to the ice cream and pointed at the menu “now what did you want baby”
"The superman ice cream! It's my favorite!" Jake said.

“ ok baby that sounds yummy yummy yummy” said nick they got to the window and ordered 3 ice creams Brendon led them to a table and sat Jake down tucking a napkin into his shirt to act likes bib “careful baby we need to keep ourselves clean now love

“ ok baby that sounds yummy yummy yummy” said nick they got to the window and ordered 3 ice creams Brendon led them to a table and sat Jake down tucking a napkin into his shirt to act likes bib “careful baby we need to keep ourselves clean now love

"Mommy does this too when we go for ice cream. Ice cream is messy but good to eat. " Jake says smiling.

• 2 weeks later...
Nick kissed the cute boys hair “I love happy little boys” Brandon nodded and looked around “want to ride the Carassel baby”
"Yeah. I like carousel's!" Jake said as he ate his ice cream.