LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hugged his boy “maybe corn dogs baby or Mac and cheese or grilled cheese, what sounds nummy baby boy”

"Mac and cheese nummy." Jake said smiling. He watched tv.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Nick nodded and silently went to go make the food as Brandon rocked Jake when lunch was ready Brendon carried Jake into the kitchen making the choice to put him in his high chair today ready for lunch cookie”

Nick nodded and silently went to go make the food as Brandon rocked Jake when lunch was ready Brendon carried Jake into the kitchen making the choice to put him in his high chair today ready for lunch cookie”
Jake whined upsettingly. "No high chair. " he tried to push the tray. He wanted his booster seat.

Brandon took his hand “Baby your too little for the other chair today just sit tight like a good boy for me please Baby”
"No!" Jake yelled. He hit the tray again.

Brandon lightly slapped Jakes hand “That is enough time little Boyer we go straight to bed, naughty little boys are tired little boys”
Jake cried lightly when his hands were slapped. But he needed to know it was naughty.

Nick brought a bowl of Mac n cheese over and a bottle of juice “do you feel big enough to feed yourself baby”
Jake pouted. "Ya. " he said. "I have a spoon?"

Nick fastened a bib around his neck there’s my god boy now eat up baby then we can play for a while or maybe go out later”
Jake started to eat his Mac and cheese with his spoon. He liked the idea of going out again.

Nick smiled “look uncle B someone’s being  a very good little boy and eating all of his lunch, I think maybe we should have a treat after lunch” 

brendon smile “but who could that be uncle Nick whose the good little boy, where is he? And what kind of treat should we have?”

Nick smiled “look uncle B someone’s being  a very good little boy and eating all of his lunch, I think maybe we should have a treat after lunch” 
brendon smile “but who could that be uncle Nick whose the good little boy, where is he? And what kind of treat should we have?”

(Was gonna reply earlier but I had to go to work)

Jake heared them as he ate up his meal. "Me! I'm the good little boy. Ice cream?" He asked, he loved ice cream.

Brandon smiled “oh is you baby ok your definitely the best boy I know and we can absolutely go for ice cream maybe we could go to the place by the beach”
"Oooh yeah. Mommy takes me there sometimes!" Jake said.

Brandon took the bowl and spoon from Jake he scrapped the last couple of bites together in the bowl and started to spoon feed Jake “ here’s how this will work baby we can’t go to the actual beach, it’s late and it will be too crowded but we can go get a nice ice cream for our good boy  and if you want we can go to the merry go round next to it. But it’s  crowded so we might just carry you while we are out, we will bring flip flops but I don’t want to to get separated and if we ride the horsies one of us will hold you does that sound ok baby boy”

Brandon took the bowl and spoon from Jake he scrapped the last couple of bites together in the bowl and started to spoon feed Jake “ here’s how this will work baby we can’t go to the actual beach, it’s late and it will be too crowded but we can go get a nice ice cream for our good boy  and if you want we can go to the merry go round next to it. But it’s  crowded so we might just carry you while we are out, we will bring flip flops but I don’t want to to get separated and if we ride the horsies one of us will hold you does that sound ok baby boy”
"Okay. " Jake said accepting the last bites without arguing or anything.

Nick went to find Jake a pair of pants to fit over his diaper and a tank top he came down with an orange and blue set with Donald Duck on them “Ready to get dressed baby”

"Yea... I'm ready!" Jake said ready to be out of the high chair to get dressed.

Brandon unfastened the tray and helped Jake stand while nick bent pattting jakes bottom Brandon said “go to see Mclean nick baby”
(I don't understand that last part)