LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

Brandon kissed Jakes hair “that’s fine baby we’ll just see how things go now let’s read” he picked up the book to read the boy settling him on his lap
Jake looked at the book ready to listen to him read.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon held the smaller boy rocking slightly as he read. He stopped reading for a second kiss Jakes hairbhe said “close your eyes Listen baby it’s time for nitenite”
Jake closed his eyes and listened to him read. He was pretty tired.

Brandon finished the book and held the little boy in his arms thinking about the future and making plans when he was pretty sure that Jake was asleep he picked him up carrying him to his little bed and tucking him in turning out the light we went to wait with nick for Jakes Mom to come home 

Brandon finished the book and held the little boy in his arms thinking about the future and making plans when he was pretty sure that Jake was asleep he picked him up carrying him to his little bed and tucking him in turning out the light we went to wait with nick for Jakes Mom to come home 
Jake slept for most of the time. He was a deep sleeper so it was hard to wake him up sometimes.

“Totally up to you you play the mom or we can timeskip to morning and I’ll just make up what was talked about nothing major)
Jake's mother, Martha, came home about 9:30 from work. She found Nick and Brandon in the living room watching some show. "Brandon, how was Jakey today? Did he behave well?" Martha asked.

Brandon stood up so did Nick he smiled “ today was good, a few bumps  and the little guy was slow to listen but nothing major, he’s just great and so cute. I want you to meet Nicks he my best friend and he wants to help too he seems to have a way with Jakey and I hope you dont mind.”

Nick smiled holding out his hand “Nice to meet you mam I just love your little boy”

Brandon stood up so did Nick he smiled “ today was good, a few bumps  and the little guy was slow to listen but nothing major, he’s just great and so cute. I want you to meet Nicks he my best friend and he wants to help too he seems to have a way with Jakey and I hope you dont mind.”
Nick smiled holding out his hand “Nice to meet you mam I just love your little boy”

"Oh i don't mind. I could use the help with Jakey." Martha shook Nick's hand, "nice to meet you." She let go and looked at Brandon. "Can I ask what bumps he had were?" She asks

Brandon smiled “oh you know he didn’t want to listen at times, he told a few little fibs around using babas and nap time. Think he ended up in a short time out, nothing we can’t handle though”
"Okay sounds good." Martha said then heard a distant cry from Jake's room. "Why don't you guys go? I'll handle him. Goodnight, I'll see you both tomorrow morning."

(Yes let’s)
Brandon walked into the house the next morning using the key he had been given he found Jakes Mom in the kitchen “morning, I hope everything was ok last night. How was the little guy after we left”
Jake was in the living room, in just a shirt and a mickey mouse pull up. He heard someone walk in the house but didn't say anything, just watch his morning cartoons on Nick Jr. He was laying on a baby blue soft blanket suckling a binky in his mouth.

"Oh he's been up all night, Brandon. He had an accident last night, so he needs to wear pulls ups and have extra help with potty time today. He was so upset, he just feels really little today, so you need to give him extra attention. He'll try to hide sometimes, he usually does that after having accidents so don't get mad right away that he got out of your sight." She explains. She washed her hands after finishing cleaning the dishes.

"He needs a morning nap before lunch. And I think you three should just stay home today too keep Jakey from stressing out. Is Nick still coming?" Martha asked as she dried her hands.

Brandon looked serious “oh the poor little guy that’s fine we’ll take care of him. Nick will be over in a bit anyway don’t worry about anything Jake will be just fine”

once jakes mom left Brandon walked into the living room he bend down to kiss Jakes forehead “ morning cookie how’s my baby this morning”

Brandon looked serious “oh the poor little guy that’s fine we’ll take care of him. Nick will be over in a bit anyway don’t worry about anything Jake will be just fine”
once jakes mom left Brandon walked into the living room he bend down to kiss Jakes forehead “ morning cookie how’s my baby this morning”
Jake pouted and whimpered as his mommy left. He completely ignored the kiss on his head and tried to crawl to the door after his mom. "Mommy... mommy." He sounded like he was on the verge of tears. The Little guy really did have a long night.

Brandon got o. The grown next to Jake and gathered the little boy in his arms “ relax sweetie, it’s all ok just relax baby”
(Sorry must've missed our posts) "want mommy. " Jake whined and started to cry, thrusting himself backwards to get out of the babysitters arms, almost throwing a tantrum.