LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon and nick smiled “such a good boy stand baby” nick smiled mptied that potty while Brandon pulled out Jakes Cookie Monster pjs we can wear these again cookie”
"I can?" Jake asked liking that idea. Even though they were cookie monster they still made him feel like a big boy cause they were 2 pieces and not one.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Brandon sighed “sure baby let’s just get you some undies first” he reached in the drawer and pulled out a pair of Elmo underwear come here sweetheart and I’ll get you dressed”
Jake came over to get dressed. He held on Brandon's shoulders and stepped into the Elmo undies.

Nick came in from emptying the potty “hang in baby, do you usuall wear pull-ups to bed or anything”
"No. Not always. Only if I don't make it to the potty at all on those days. I used the potty a lot so I get undies. " Jake said.

Nick and Brandon exchanged a nervous look “ok baby if your sure let’s get you into some nice comfy jammies” Brandon held out the Cookie Monster pants. “Step in cookie”
Jake stepped into to the blue cookie monster theme pants. These were his favorite pajamas.

Once he had the boy dressed anick hugged him good boy getting ready for bed remind me to give you a sticker later baby”
Brandon said “ok cookie if you go get a story I’ll read it to you”

"I will. Okay." Jake ran off to go get a book.

Brandon sat down the chair in Jakes bedroom patting his lap “ pick your book and come here baby”
Jake went to his bookshelf that held many children books. Books that were meant for children under 5 years old. He picked out one fish two fish by Dr. Suess. That was his favorite author. He brought it to Brandon.

Brandon pulled Jake into his lap kissing his hair “close your eye baby while Daddy reads, his almost bedtime for good little boys” Brandon didn’t realize he had called himself Daddy
Jake looked at him quickly. "You're not my daddy." Jake said firmly.

Brandon smiled sadly at the boy “sorry baby I know that of course it just kind of feels like it some time you know”
"Well it's not. You're just my babysitter. " Jake said.

Brandon pulled Jake close “ok Jake, I’m sorry baby I made a mistake I know I’m not your daddy but I think I’m a bit more than just a babysitter. I certainly love you a lot, we both do”
"But you only just started babysitting me. " He said shrugging. He didn't feel the same way yet.