LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick smiled “such a good little boy, yourok baby I promise we both love you so much your safe with us baby just relax you can be as little as you like”
Jake sighed, a bit exhausted from fussing so much. He yawned sleepily.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Nick smiled continued to rock he boy Brandon brought a bottle which Nick inserted as he kissed Jakes forehead
Jake started to suckle the bottle even tho he'd been close to falling asleep because of the rocking.

Nick held the boy while he sleeting hoping he would wake up in better space
Jake fell asleep, right in time for his morning nap as he'd been up hours before the sun was up.

While Jake slept Nick and Brandon made plans and held the boy waiting for him to wake up
Jake woke up later on in his pack and play. He must've fell asleep and they put him in here. He managed to unravel out of his swaddle and his pull up was a little wet but not damp. It was a little progress from last night.

Nick and Brendon who were deep in conversation looked over and smiled Nick knelt down kissing Jakes cheeks “the baby’s awake, hi baby”
Jake squirmed and looked around. Making an upset face and his eyes watered. He slowly started to cry.

Nick stroked his cheek “ what’s wrong baby boy, your ok sweetie just breath”
Jake was still crying a little. He pointed at his diaper was a little wet.

Nick smiled “oh baby are you wet wet that’s ok baby we can get you changed do you need to poopie first little one”
Jake nodded. "No poopie. " he said softly.

Nick smiled down the little boy Brandon handed him a clean diaper. Kissed Jakes cheek. He lifted Jakes legs into the air to get better access to his bottom then removed his wet pull up handing it to Brendon. He wiped Jake down then adding creme he fastened a new diaper “ there we go baby, all set”

Nick smiled down the little boy Brandon handed him a clean diaper. Kissed Jakes cheek. He lifted Jakes legs into the air to get better access to his bottom then removed his wet pull up handing it to Brendon. He wiped Jake down then adding creme he fastened a new diaper “ there we go baby, all set”

"No diaper. Why diaper?" Jake asked, pouting. Looking down at his diaper that was now taped around him.

Nick stroked Jakes hair “ it’s ok baby your pull up was soaked and we don’t want any leaks so we are doing diapers for a bit but it’s no big deal ok baby, now what should we do sweetie”
"Tv?" Jake asked. Not sure what else there was to do.

Brendon came over and left feed the boy onto his hip. He carried him to a comfy rocker. “Tv sounds good cookie, let’s see what curious George is going today” he handed Jake his paci and got them settled in the rocker  

Brendon came over and left feed the boy onto his hip. He carried him to a comfy rocker. “Tv sounds good cookie, let’s see what curious George is going today” he handed Jake his paci and got them settled in the rocker  

Jake put his paci in his mouth and started to suckle it. He smiled. He enjoyed Curious George.