LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

Clearing the plates Brandon said “ I’m not enjoying this behavior one little bit cookie now you will drink that baba before you are excused and you are using up your choice time”
Jake snatched his bottle and started to drink it so he could stop hearing him nag. Jake usually had his good days and bad days. Today might be a bad day, especially since hes had plenty of tantrums and grumpy noises.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both men smiled and said “good boy” at the same time Brandon said “what should we do for choice time we could color or read a story”
"Color please." Jake said and continued to drink.

“Good choice baby” Nick smiled Brandon left for a minute returning with crayons and a coloring book “how’s this cookie”
"It's good. Thank you." Jake said and put down the bottle to color.

“Good boy”nick rubbed Jakes head “ bath time in 10 minutes baby then nice comfy jammies”
"Hmm, okay." Jake said not wanting to fight bed time. He took his bottle to drink.

At the slotted time Brandon pulled out his chair “finish your bottle baby it’s bathtime” nick went ahead and filled the tub who’ll Brandon corralled Jake toward the bathroom 
Jake sighed and drink the rest in his bottle.

Brandon snapped his finger “sure cookie let’s get you in first” he held Jakes hand “step in baby it’s nice and warm”
"Okay. " Jake said and stepped in the tub that was warm and had a little bit of bubbles.

Brandon looked around and saw a bucket of toys he left the side of the tub only long enough to grab the toys and throw them in the water with the waiting little boy “go on baby play”
"Thank you!" Jake said happily and played happily.

Brandon joined in the fun tickling jake and listening to him Giggle. Soon enough the boy was clean Brandon drained the tub and said “sit tight cookie, no stinging in the tub you might slip”

nick returned with a fluffy towel wrapping it around the little boy he pulled him up and out of the tub carrying him from the bathroom

Nick patted Jakes naked bum “ok baby we’ll get you right in your potty” he carried Jake to his room and deposited him on the   Waiting potty chair
Jake made his natural going poopy face and it was very adorable as he went potty on the training potty.

Nick and Brandon watched the boy poop waiting for him to finish up Brandon croched down next to Jake and took his hand. He stroked the boys hair “ such a good little boy make poopie in the potty”
"Yeah mommy would be happy cause I don't go poopy a lot even though I try." Jake said.