LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

Jake nodded. He grabbed the remote to change it to the history channel,  "Can I watch this? Mama let's me watch the history channel sometimes. " Jake said. As long it was educational or the tv program was children appropriate he was allowed to watch it. But he always asked just in case. 

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay... I don't want anything thank you." Jake says and started to watch the program.  He grabbed his teething ring,  and put it in his mouth,  he started to chew on it lightly.  He laid down on the blanket. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nick squeezed Jakes Hand as they walked " its fine baby we need to be able to see you at all times so it's just easier they got to the kitchen where a paw Patrolia l potty sat in the corner Brandon smiled "hey Cookie Monster go make potty like a good boy then we can eat"

Brandon raised an eyebrow “ not an option baby you will go sit on your potty like you have been told, you will sit and I will tell you when you are allowed to get up” in one swift motion he pulled jakes underpants down to his ankles before pulling them off. He have him a gentle spank to the naked bum “ do as your told baby”