LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

"Fine." he said as he went to find Chloe.

"Mommy Hailey said to find you so you can finish getting me dressed." he looked at the Gerber baby cereal knowing that was for him.

"I'm not hungry mommy." he said looking at Chloe

Chloe continue to feed James the food. When she was done she cleaned his face then brought him to get dressed. When she was done she slung the diaper bag over her shoulder

" go tell mommy Hailey were leaving "

"Yes I need to change your diapers and feed you lunch. " Chloe said. She could tell James was tired he had a long morning.

" no Hailey has afternoon classes. So I will spend the morning with you " Chloe said. She grabbed James hand. " you can take a nap after your first two classes"

"Mommy I can't be a baby at school everyone will laugh at me!" he whined thinking about all the hot girls that might even tease him.

"A nap are you serious!" he couldn't believe the extremes they were going to, too make sure he now had a baby life!

" no they won't laugh at you. " she said. Then brought James out to the car and picked. Chloe placed James in his car seat.

" yes you need a nap you are being very cranky this morning " Chloe said.

James looked at the diaper bag sitting in the back seat it was blue and written in pastel colors was baby with rattles and bottles as cute designs. He was so embarrassed.

"Mommy please they'll laugh and everyone will see I'm a baby!"

"No I'm not!" he cried knowing this was probably going to be the worst day of his life. He wondered if anyone would be able to tell if he was wearing a diaper then he saw the diaper bag staring back at him of course everyone will know! He thought to himself

Chloe grabbed James by his hand and walked to class. She sat James next to her. Then walked up to the teacher.

" James here's a transfer student And I will be I. Charge of him so give all homework assignment to me " Chloe explained to the teacher. She didn't say anything about his diaper.

James felt like a little boy with his mommy by his side, she grabbed his hand tightly taking him to class. He sat there in the seat she put him in trying to avoid eye contact with his other classmates. What were they talking about. He thought to himself watching her talk to the teacher. Damn she has a nice ass.

Chloe finished talking to the teacher she sat down next to James. " now be a good boy or I will change your diaper in front of everyone " Chloe said. Then she touched his diaper to make it crinkly alittle bit.

He gave her an astonished look at no way would she change him in front of everyone! James looked around hoping no one herd her say diaper. Before he could do or say anything she gave him a sexy look and smile as she touched his diaper a few times making it crinkle.

Chloe smiled and looked at James. The teacher came by and started to explain the lesson.

" James did you wet you diaper yet " Chloe whispered. She said it kind of loud so a couple people might of heard it.

James turned bright red he thought he might actually explode. It was too loud for his taste, and he hoped no one herd it but no way was he going to look around. He just sat there fuck her no way am I answering her! He thought to himself.

Chloe didn't like how James didn't answer her. So she stuck he fingers in his diaper. " I guess you didn't want to tell me because your wet. " Chloe said. Once the teacher sat at her desk Chloe got up with James and went over to her." We need to take care of something I will explain more later " Chloe told the teacher. The teacher told them to go. Chloe grabbed the diaper bag and started to walk to the bathroom. On the way some kids laughed at James.

James was in total shock when he felt her manicured finger go into his diaper. He was utterly mortified, he just sat there until she took his hand and slung the diaper bag over her shoulder. He kept his head down hoping the ground would swallow him up.

James kept looking at the ground as she lead him down the hall, he even herd some girls laugh and snicker. He could just imagine them laughing at the big baby as they stand there wearing thongs and other sexy panties.

I'm a man damn it I should be thinking of ways to get in their pants but they'll never see me as anything but a baby. He looked up and she was taking him to the girls restroom.

Chloe led James into the the large stall and laid his changing mat down. Chloe laid James down as well. She untapped his diaper and started to change him.

When Cole was in the middle of wiping James a girls walked into the stall. She was surprised to see what was going on. " I'm sorry " she said. She was really pretty to.

Chloe looked up. " nothing to be sorry about just changing my baby diaper " she said.