LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

James was so happy this was his first taste of freedom his overbearing mom was over 500 miles away and this was the first time he was truly by himself no one could tell him what to do, what time to go to bed, what clothes to wear, what to eat ect. No this was his time to shine he had complete independence. He was 5'6 130 he had black hair and some stubble of a mustache he tried growing as he wanted to show he was a man, even though it really just looked like he had dirt on his lip.. The best thing about his new college life is no one knew anything about him here some girls played pranks on him back home one was Tiffany who was gorgeous but she had made fun of his small package and her and her girlfriends teased him calling him a baby ect.

Now he saw every girl as Tiffany and he couldn't wait to get one of these college girls a lone he figured he'd get one of them and spank her right away to let her know he's in control and by doing so he could get some of his dignity back and restore his male pride. He just knew he needed to find the right girl.

Everything changed the day he saw her, she was so hot he had to know more about her as she stood there with a gaggle of girls and they were all super hot but something about her she stood out more then the others. He looked around nervously trying to figure out how he could approach her, James was determined to find out her name.

His phone went off so he went to the bench talking it was his mom, during the conversation he looked over at the sexy college girl a couple of times doing his best to not get caught he definitely didn't want her to catch him checking her out..

Hailey was college sophmore. She was a very pretty girl. In fact almost every boy in the school had a crush on her before they found pout she was lesbian they stopped having crush on her.l This year was going to suck because all the new freshman had a crush on her and would do stupid things like whistle at her, stare

James was shocked when the sexy girl approached him. Then what happened next left him speechless when he saw her lean over he got a nice look down her shirt she was wearing a red bra and he licked his lips just thinking about having her anyway he wanted her.

"Oh--h--hi Ha Hailey." he said stuttering.

James began to get nervous moving over as she totally invaded his personal space she was almost sitting in his lap.

"Um --n--no I'm new I'm Ja--james." he said stuttering nervously

Hailey knew it exactly what she was doing. " your new well I have a study group every Friday at my place so your welcomed to come if you want " Hailey said. She then wrote her number on a card and gave it to him. Then she walked away slowly flipping her hair making sure he had good look at her ass.

James took the card his hand was shaking nervously.

"Um ok." he said watching her walk away. He was checking out her ass trying to imagine what she was wearing probably a thong he thought.

"I'll see you Friday!" he said smiling feeling good thinking this girl must like him!

Hailey smiled and went to the dorm and told Chloe all about it there plan was working perfectly.

Friday came quicker than they thought it would they had everything set in ready they waited for James to come over.

James had texted Hailey a few times and she seemed really cool, he hated to think he was falling for her. Finally Friday rolled around he got dressed in his best clothes he put some cologne on. He did his hair and thought he was looking good with any luck maybe everyone will leave early and I can get some alone time with her! He thought as he approached the dorm..

He texted her..

"I'm on my way up."

Hailey smiled when she got the check. She went up to the door and opened it. " welcome James " she said as she opened the door. She walked over to the couch in her skimpy clothing.

James smiled when she answered the door she let her down and was wearing some real skimpy white shorts and a t shirt tank top that he could clearly see her black bra strap damn he didn't know it was possible but she looked even hotter then she did the other day..

He looked around nice place and he noticed there was no one else around.

"Um where is everyone?" he asked nervously

Hailey smiled. " oh I meant to tell you it was a private study group " she said then got up and got to class of wine. She drugged James wine already so he would past out then they could get their plan going.

" so what are you studying " Hailey said as she took a sip of wine.

James never drank alcohol and he was actually very intimidated by Hailey.

"Private well maybe I should go!"

Once she convinced him to stay he decided to try to impress her by drinking the wine.

He felt tipsy after three drinks plus he wasn't used to drinking so mix in the drugs it was a recipe for disaster!

"I--I don't feel so good!" he said stuttering covering his head as the room was spinning.

Hailey knew he didn't drink just by the way he held his drink she let him drink three glasses. Then she knew he was drunk. So she waited till he pasted out then called Chloe in to help her. They moved him to the nursery they built for him. Then laid him downed and dressed him in a bunk diaper with a blue shirt. Hailey didn't know she wanted him to be a girl or not yet. Then laid him in the crib with a teddy and pacifier. Hailey took picture of him and waited for him to wet his diaper and took more pictures.

"It's not my fault I--I don't know what happened!" he cried his eyes starting to water he was so upset. All he wanted was to get to know this hot girl better maybe be her boyfriend now he's at her place in a wet diaper.

No way will she ever see me as a man! He thinks to himself

Hailey came over to the crib and rubbed her hand down his diaper then turned around and kissed Chloe just because. " I saw you staring at me but you should of known I was a lesbian " Hailey said then lowered the crib.

"Wh--what you can't be serious!" he said getting mad.

"Hey wait what are you doing!" he yelled as they held him down putting mittens on his hands. He moved his hands around now noticing they were useless. He figured he had no choice but to do as they say.

"Um mo--mommy ill woo gwve mes my cwoths?" he said in his best baby talk turning bright red.

Chloe started to record James asking for his clothes in baby talk . Hailey lifted James out from the crib and sat him down on the ground. " no I threw your clothes in the trash " Hailey said then went over to the closet and opened the closet to see James new clothes some of them were girl clothes.

"Then why the hell did you make me ask for them!" he said getting mad. He watched as she opened a closet and it was filled with baby clothes and some of them were even baby girl clothes.

"I'm not wearing that shit!" he yelled trying to get up but his hands were slippery thanks to the mittens.

Hailey was prized this little guy had a mouth on him. " okay well I think you need to be punished for that language " Hailey said. She grabbed the paddle from the closet went over to James and pulled him over her lap and started to spank him.
" you need to know why we're doing this. First I saw you staring at me like a pervert. Second I'm so done with guys like you trying to advantage of me. So you were the last one to do it. Now you are going to be my baby because I want you to and you have no say. Or in posting all of the pics I have of you on face book " Hailey yelled at James as she spanked him.

But she didn't stop she just kept going and going.

James couldn't believe punished then he saw the paddle!

"No--n--no you can't--- owe!" he yelled as she began spanking him and scolding him as she continued. The only good thing James noticed was laying across her lap he could feel her silky smooth tan legs!

"Ok ok please quit I'll leave and never look at you again!" he said crying for real.