LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Hailey stood up and took a picture of James. Pouting like a baby. " I guess you can say that " Hailey said then put James back in the jumper. " okay have fun I know this is your favorite"

"I can say that cause it's true and quit taking pictures!" he said wondering if she was showing anyone the pictures.

"Please I don't wanna go in there!" he cried.

Once in the jumper he found it even worse being there in a diaper as every little movement was backed by the crinkling sound of his diaper!

Hailey laughed James was actually really cute. Chloe finished making dinner so she took James out and brought him to the kitchen and sat him in the booster seat." I think we should get a high chair since you wears diaper now" Chloe said then placed James food on the table with no fork.

Chloe opened the baby food for James and started to feed him. When she got to half the baby food empty she put a couple pieces of steak on his tray. " would you like steak sauce " she asked.

He was glad when half the jar was empty. His eyes lit up as he saw the steaks on his tray.

"Yes please!" he said excitedly.

James looked at her confused.

"I need a knife and fork." he said smiling hoping she wasn't playing a game with him!

Chloe dipped the steak in the sauce. Then put it on his tray. " you can't use forks because they are dangerous unless they are toddler silver ware " Chloe explains as she finishes her food.

"Owe!" James yelped he looked at the steak in front of him.

"B--but I'm going to get messy." then it dawned on him that's what she wanted, she was going to make him eat with his hands and with the streak sauce he was bound to make a mess looking just like a toddler she was making him out to be!

Chloe sat down. " you have 5 seconds to stop complaining or I'm going to take the steak away " Chloe threaten. She was getting very mad with James and if didnt stop he would get a spanking.