LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Hailey stopped the bouncer. " okay you can get out and go play in the play pen " Hailey picked James up and placed him in the play pen as her and Chloe talked about classes and shopping they needed to do

James looked around the playpen was big and he couldn't get out even if he tried.

"Are you serious!" he said standing up then he felt the urge to pee. He was determined to hold it he didn't want to ask them to go to the bathroom and humiliate himself even more!

"Whatever!" he said rolling his eyes picking up a rattle shaking it and playing with the blocks then the stuffed animals. After thirty minutes or so he couldn't hold it any longer.

"Um I need to go to the bathroom." he said looking at Hailey as she did her nails.

James couldn't believe she was really going to make him say it.. He wet his pull up a little out of nervousness.

"Um Mommy I need to go to the bathroom." he said stuttering with his head lowered it was so humiliating having to call a hot girl mommy when she was the same age as him!

Hailey helped jame sour the play pen and pet his diaper to check to see if was wet. " James you already started to have an accidents so just finish then I will change you " Hailey said and placed him back in the play pen.

James blushes as pink as his girly pull up.. he hated how she could control his body, he didn't want to get off in his pull up or a diaper but he knew she wasn't going to let him out to go to the bathroom so he finally wet the pull up.

"Mommy I need a new pull up." he couldn't believe he said that

He couldn't believe what he saw as she stood there in a Victoria's Secret bra damn she was hot then when she began rubbing his pull up. He reached out to try to grab her tits as he couldn't resist. She had him where she wanted him as he began to moan.

James groaned leaning into her she smelt so good as she was Cleary in control until he lost it! Now his pull up was a different wet.

"No I don't I'm not a baby!" he said embarrassed not believing he just got off in a wet pull up!

Hailey patted James back. Then laid him on the floor so he can get changed. She put James in a diaper this time not a pull up. Chloe walked in seeing James sticky messes. " aww someone really likes there pull ups. "

James laid on the floor thinking she was going to put him in another pull up then he saw the diaper.

"Wait what--wh--what are you doing!" when he saw her smile at him unfolding the baby diaper.

"Pl--please I'm not a baby!" he cried.

When his legs were in the air as Hailey wiped him down sliding the diaper underneath him, he was embarrassed as Chloe commented on him liking his pull ups.

"No I don't!" he said laying there as Hailey powdered him.

Hailey finished powdering James then placed him in a new diaper. " okay I put you in diaper because the pull ups don't work for you " Hailey said as she finished diapering him then stood up.