LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

James laid there on the floor as his mommy began changing his diaper he liked the views he had as he could see down her shirt as she leaned over.. He mad a little noise as she wiped his bottom and his most sensitive parts... “No I can go!” He cried as he didn’t wanna have a laxative bottle cause he knew what would happen! 

“ to late you obviously don’t. know how to go without some of mommy help” hailey cooed, she picked james up and cradled him on the couch chloe came out with the bottle for james. she handed it to hailey. Hailey shoved th whittle james mouth to give him no choice to drink while she patted his diaper bottom. 

“I do I do please mommy I don’t need no help!l he cried as his diaper was pulled tightly between his legs and taped in place.. Then he was forced to get in the rocking chair and she cradled him and his other mommy brought the bottle out and she handed it to Hailey. James has no choice but to start drinking.. 

hailey fed james the bottle rocking him until it was gone. She knew james  would be making a very stinky diaper. She ket james finish his bottle then sat him up and burped his back. “ come on give mommy a good one “ bailey cooed as she patted his back. 

“I don’t want it.” He cried but she kept the bottle firmly in his mouth... James continued drinking knowing soon he would have a messy diaper.. Once his bottle was gone he found himself being burped.. After a few minutes he did just that..

”Burp.” 

hailey was happy that james burped. she laid him down on a baby blanket. “ you can have some tummy time  while you make mommy a present “ hailey cooed putting on  bubble guppies for james to watch on the tv. 

James had no idea what was going on as he was just worried about messing himself and not looking forward to it at all.. He began crying.. “Please mommy let me go to the bathroom!” He cried as he felt himself farting and his stomach was growing with pressure soon any minute he’s fill his diaper and he knew it.. 

Hailey and chloe watched james as he messed his diaper. Chloe decided james could have a bath after that messy diaper so went to go start the bath for james. 

“ did baby make mommy a present “ hailey asked james. 

hailey smiled and went over to james. “ let’s see what mommy has got “ hailey cooed she untapped james diaper and wipes his mess and throwing the stinky diaper away. “ you can stay without a diaper for a few minutes while mommy gets your bath ready. “ hailey  said leaving jameson his baby blanket while she threw his old diaper away. 

James wanted to cry as he was in a filthy diaper!  Why must they make me do this!! He thought to himself.. “You know what I did!” He whined.. James laid down and letting her change him.. “Ok.” He said looking forward to his bath.. 

hailey came back and stripped james in the living room. “ go find mommy chloe she going to give a bath stinky baby “ hailey cooed swatting james butt to get him to go to chloe. 

chloe was in the bathroom with a nicer warm bubble bath and bath toys waiting for james to come. 

chloe smiled at james when he came in the bathroom. she turned the water off and  picked up jane splicing him in the bubble bath. “ you can play for a few minutes before i was you up” chloe smoked she got her phone out and started taking picture of james in the bath. 

chloe watched as james played letting him enjoy the bath. “alert baby it’s time to was you up and mommy has to was your hair “ chloe said taking a cup and dumping water on james. Then adding the baby shampoo to his hair and massaging it in his head. 

James played for several minutes it was at times like this that he could get lost in his baby world.. He continued to play until his mommy said playtime was over.. “Ok.” He said as he leaned his head back he could my help but stare at her breast until the water was dumped on his head.. 

chloe finished washing james up. then decided to take him out the bath. she carried him to the nursery laying him on his changing table. she decided to give. james a little massage rubbing in baby lotion to his sling then diapering him. 

“ you can just in your diaper since it’s not quite bed time yet “ chloe said setting him on the floor of the nursery’s. 

James was glad when the bath was over he felt nice and fresh, he laid there as he was dressed.. He felt good as his mommy paid attention to his manhood he let out a little groan bucking his hips into her hand.. He frowned once it was over as she pulled the diaper up tightly between his legs taping it in place... “Can I have some shorts?” He didn’t like running around with his diaper showing.. 

“ no you don’t need any it’s warm in the house “ chloe said she carried james downstairs and placed him in his new bouncer so he could play while they cooked dinner. “ you bounce in here while you watch mommy make dinner “ she inserted james pacifier in his mouth and started to cook dinner. 

chloe cooked dinner for her hailey. A nice plate of chicken and rice. While their  dinner  was cooking she decided to try and make james some baby food. So she decided to make him puree chicken and rice with them. 

hailey saw james playing in his bouncer. she sat in front of him and smiled. “ how’s my baby boy you having a fun” hailey cooed to him.