LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

He made a face after seeing his wet diaper but he knew he needed them and he was lucky he had two hot sexy mommies to change him., Once he was changed he liked how his fresh clean diaper felt.. He Laid there as she dressed him..

”Please i don’t wanna be a baby?” He cried 

“ oh yes you do baby. you told mommy many times you wanted to be baby.” hailey said as she left there small dorm. hailey brought james to the car and buckled him in his car seat. She gave him a bottle for the ride. “ have that bottle almost gone by the time we get to our new house “ hailey said to james. 

“I said that to make you guys happy.” he pouted but after all these years they had broke him down he would fuss and throw tantrums every now and then but for the most part he learned to do as he was told cause he knew either one of his mommies would’t hesitate to spank him.

once he was buckled in he took the bottle.

”ok mommy.” He said as he started to drink wondering what his new life would be like as he now realized he was going to be a baby for life! 

hailey smiled and drove to there new house. it was a modern white house that had a huge yard. Hailey parked in the drive way and went over to Chloe because she was outside. Chloe  and hailey talked then chloe went to the car to get james. 

“ hi my sweet baby. did you miss mama “ chloe cooed  taking him out the car. she picked him up and started to the house. “ are you ready to see your new house”

James smiled as his mommy came to get him out of the car.. “Yes I missed you mommy!” He looked around at the new house from the outside and he liked what he saw... James was curious to see what his room looked like..

”Yeah..” 

chloe carries james inside. when you first walking you walk into the living room.  Then they go to the kitchen then the go upstairs to the bedrooms. chloe walked into james nursery. it was a light blue with clouds on the wall. with changing table crib and rocking chair. There also was a baby swing in there too.

” Does baby like his new room. it’s better than being in mommy’s room “ chloe cooed setting james down on the soft rug. 

Janes looks around the house it’s really nice and big and when they go to the kitchen he notices a brand new highchair. He knows it’s for him and he knows his mommies love him cause they really spent a lot of money on him.  

once he got to his room on the outside of the door it said baby’s nursery In pastel colors.  

Then when they opened the door he looked at it in amazement like he got a new car.  

“Wow this is great!” He said excitedly as his baby side took complete control.  

“I still like mommy’s room.” As his adult side emerged and he loved seeing them in lingerie and their skimpy pajamas and nightgowns.  

“I really don’t wanna be a baby!” He cried as his adult side was coming out more and more now.  

chloe sighed she knew james adult side was coming out. She knew exactly how to fix that. she sat with him in the rocking chair and started to rock him and pat his bottom. she knew james loved this because he could look and feel her boobs. “ baby you do want to be a baby. you always say how much  you love your diaper and being a baby. “  chloe said as she rocked him. 

James wasn’t sure what was going on he wondered if he was about to get spanked but was relieved when she cradled him and began rocking him... Damn it she knows just how to deal with me, he was so close to her he could smell her perfume and body lotion she was so sexy... He laid there feeling her heart beat.. He began to settle down as she rocked him and patted him.. 

“Sometimes I guess.” He said softly enjoying the relaxation and bonding time.. 

“ see that’s why your mommy sweet baby boy.  there is one thing your probably not going to like “ chloe said with a sigh. she still kept patting and rocking james. she knew her baby and she knew he would be calm doing this’d 

James was in a nice calm state as his mommy rocked him.. He listened to what she and he knew she right as she truly knew him as good as he knew himself.. James ears perked up when she said something about not liking something..

”Wh— what’s that?” 

“ mommy has to go to work in a couple days and daycare doesn’t have any space so your aunty sophia going to come and babysit you remember her “ chloe said softly hoping james wasn’t to mad at that. she knew james did not like sophia but sophia knew how to handle james. 

James bristled at the mention of Sophia she was strict and she liked to tease him reminding him what other guys his age were doing and it certainly wasn’t laying their getting their diaper changed!  Sometimes she would tease him with her sexiness he was basically her toy when she babysat and they both knew it..

”I can stay here I’ll be good.” He said trying to think of a logical way out or this..

”I’m not a real baby I don’t need a babysitter!” He whined getting a little more agitated... 

chloe knew  james wasn’t happy staying with sophia but it had to happen. “ oh you can’t stay by yourself you would just make a mess everywhere “ chloe said to him. Just at the right moment when james started to get agitated hailey came in with another bottle for him. 

“who’s ready for some lunch “ hailey cooed to him. chloe stopped rocking james and say him up so he could look at  hailey. 

“Yes I can yes I can I’ll be good I promise!” He whined starting to get fussy... James turned his head as he heard his other mommies voice... He sat up as mommy chloe quit rocking him he looked at mommy Hailey who was holding a bottle.. 

hailey came over and picked up james. she carried him down to the kitchen and sat him in his high chair. “ what does baby want. banana and carrots or apples and green beans “ hailey asked holding up the jars of baby food.  chloe came over and tied a bib around his neck then went to finish in pack boxes. 

James didn’t like his choices as he sat in his highchair while his mommy tied the bib around her neck... He looked around the kitchen since it was all new it was really nice and he noticed his highchair was nice and comfortable too.. 

“umm Apples and bananas.” 

hailed grabbed the baby food but decided james was having banana and carrots. she pulled a chair over to his high chair and started to feed him. “ open up for the choo choo train “ hailey cooed as she fed james.

hailey always played baby games james while he ate because it was the only way he would eat most of the time. 

“I said apples and bananas!” He whined as he saw the carrots and he knew that’s what he was getting... “No I’m not eating!” He said kicking his feet... Once he was settled down he laughed and giggled as his pretty mommy played games with him cooing and making silly faces as he ate...

”Can I have a drink?” He wanted to wash his baby food down.. 

“ one more bite t t hen you can have your baba “ hailey cooed. She spoons the last bite of carrots in james mouth then hands him his bottle. hailey gets up and goes and grabs herself a glass of wine james drinks his bottle. 

“ who’s ready for some yummy nanas. you love nanas don’t you. “ bailey cooed sitting down and spooning the bananas into james mouth. 

He made a face as he ate the last bite of carrots he was really happy to have his bottle as he began drinking right away.. James watches as his mommy drinks some whine he remember a time when he used to drink whine but now those days seemed so far away.. 

“Me yes I do!”  This was his dessert so he really looked forward to it! 

Haley smiled and fed james the bananas. She wiped his face when it was all gone. Haley took james out of the high chair  and sat him on the floor. “ come on baby let’s go see your new play pen “ haley cooed encouraging james to craw to living room following her. 

James ate the bananas as quick as she could load up another spoon as the bananas was sweet and a lot better tasting then his normal baby food .. 

“ok.” He’s said as he began crawling to the living room he didn’t have to be told to crawl as he knew it was a privilege and only when his mommies told him could he walk.. 

chloe has just finished setting up the play pen she had put james new toys in it. also in the play pen was a little table and chairs so james could sit at. there were stuffed animal blocks and trucks so james could play with.  hailey  walked to the living room making sure james was following her. “ you got to crawl faster baby. “ hailey said to him once he got to the living room. 

chloe waited for james to come then smiled at him. “ baby look mommy got you a new table so you can color at “ chloe said as she was showing james the new toddler table. 

Janes crawled as fast as he could he hated crawling it was real demeaning! As he crawled he could hear his diaper with each movement... Once he got to the living room he noticed his playpen was much bigger then his old one..

”Oh wow!” He said excited as it had more things in it to keep him entertained.. 

“I see looks like it might be fun!”